Why do white girls like black guys so much?

Either where I live is mud shark central or this shit is getting out of hand everywhere. Seems like white girls are more and more preferring to get BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only a nigger could accept something with such a shitty personality.

Because niggers are on their emotional level.

They don't

Get a larger sample.

>White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone elseā€”and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively.

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

And for good reason.

Why are white men such race traitors?

I have a folder just to respond to this dipshit farcical coalburning meme

I'm in college right now and I see it rarely. I don't know what world Sup Forums lives in. The most prominent interracial relationship I see on a college campus is wmaf.

jidf pls

Why are Jews starting so many threads like this?

Neoteny.

Damn, poor black women

they don't lol. I'm not sure were this idea comes from. just about every dating site shows whites being the choice for a lot of girls

Don't feel sorry for them.
They are usually fat, have no personality, and cause the most unnecessary drama.
They do it to themselves.

not on college campus. But in my area its fucking terrible every time i go out I see at least 2-4 interracial couples sometimes more. usually the girls arent that hot but still wtf

I live in CA and pretty much every girl I know hasnt touched the tainted peen.

nature

From my experience, as a white guy, is that other races will pursue me and make it obvious they are interested. Like latin women and asian women have always made it clear. White women seem a little more reserved.

>race traitors

It's more along the lines of the rulers of the world playing with the toys from their conquest.

still better than anything you can get cracker

a loser virgin beta ain't no ruler you ate just enjoin the benefits of you evil ancestors literally stealing and destroying everything

Asian women aren't as annoying as white women

I've fucked hotter bitches than you achmed

poor chinks have it harder

go read some replies to Serena Williams marrying a "white" guy lmao.

Sounds like you have problems understanding simple logic, please try again.

Its a meme created by loser on Sup Forums. Yes all of you.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Literally the only girl worth anything I with white dudes or half black and white.
t. Dark skin

prove it cracker

niggers = more masculine
more girls go for them

asians = more feminine
more guys go for them

>asian women rating asian men

they need to bring even less to the table than they would have to do for a white guy because being white gives them at least +3-4 with black dudes

butthurt beta virgin

It's not just that they are fat or they wear prosthetic hair they cannot wash and it smells like a sewer after 3 days - many maintain this unhygienic state for weeks as it costs hundreds to install these hair pieces just so they can kinda look a bit more white. The main problem is a disgenic one and even if you denied that and accepted the leftist narrative would you want to bring a child into the world, your child, that is more likely to be discriminated against and hated, potentially executed by state violence?

It's not that they prefer black men, they just prefer big cocks.

you only get women when you rape achmed

What I'm taking from this is that if I want a happier marriage I need to marry a black woman.

that's cause all consent between superior black man and white women are rape to you weak beta white supremacists