Claims to be free

>claims to be free
>doesn't own a gun

Apex Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ASc44OtuyvC8hsH78VoPvw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't need a gun. I don't have a small dick.

rate muh wheel gun

>pls no bully

>this is how americans argue

Care to explain the correlations between firearms and male genitalia? Some peer reviewed research papers would be nice.

I'll wait.

>9mm
>Compact

>a gun
Buy more

tfw to smart too own a gun

i could probably k.o you with one punch before you even reach for that toy how does that feel op

No gunz fags can FUCK OFF

Only 4? Buy more!

I'm poor

why are you even here you stupid fucking leaf, go away

>All the insecure whitebois who need a gun to make their dick not so small

LMAOing at your life
>tfw nogunz

>tfw my nuclear failsafe device imbedded inside my abdomen detects elevated norepinephrine levels and detonates

I'm poor, but my resolution of the year is to go from noguns to hasguns. I'm saving up.

stop buying guns

>bootyblasted no gunz telling anyone off
KEK

>thinking that owning a gun makes you free
Topkek

t. big brother state

>mexico
>gun

DELET.

>claims to be into guns
>not building a ghost that is 1500 yard capable.

It does tho?

I own a 12 gauge and recognise that i am not free, anyone who thinks they are free are kidding themselves

I own an AR15 and several other semi automatic rifles. I feel pretty free.

Then you are deluded

If you don't have the right to bear arms and use them for self defense your opinion is immediately discarded, you are worthless if you're not American.

>all of his guns are registered to his potential oppressors

I have a sog knife. Nothing can't stop me. Excpet multiculturism

>claims to be free
>needs a gun to "protect" himself
>needs a gun to "feel free"

o i am laffin

Every single one of these guns is courtesy of the USA.
The niggers keep pumping weapons into the cartels to fuck our shit up, meanwhile the lawful citizens cant even have their limp dicks to defend themselves and if you somehow get a legal permit for weapons and pass the infinite bullshit loops and get an overpriced piece of shit at the only gun store in this country you cant use it.
If you use for homedefense you can go fuck yourself as the law takes away your weapon and years of your life.
Oh and the Cartel now knows who is trying to fight back as the police hand them all of your personal information and they make a example out of your family as you are assraped behind bars.

>vehicles pass safety tests so now we don't have to wear seat belts
or wait maybe they don't have seatbelts on the short bus I'm not sure

Why's that?

If you're not American, you're simply not human. PERIOD.

>own a 12guage
>from the UK

yeah thats really gonna help you out there Ol' Macdonald

Did you have to comfort the sheep last night from the sound of fireworks?

kek

Friendly reminder that the rights of a citizenry who are denied the means to own firearms are just a permitted form of slave morality and corruptible legal values, and are not really rights at all.

I'd like a gun but only have a katana. Don't ask how I got it.

Not a fan of 2 finger guns.

>short bus

but thats only an American thing user
Other nations dont oppress our retards and subtly influence them to posting on websites like Sup Forums :3

But I have 16.

what's that?

The real question is: do you plan to unsheathe it?

that's because all of you are retards

USAS

Why don't citizens just get guns too?

Why even follow the laws if they're costing lives?

>claims to be free
>lives in a country where there's a good chance he'll need to defend himself with a gun
LMAO

Literally all flags in this thread without 50 stars do not matter.

>tfw to smart too own a gun
>too
>to

Oh my is this bait?

Do you know how I know you're a nigger?

>Not owning an FA weapon

Heh

>argumentum ad hominem

:3

I love this post.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ASc44OtuyvC8hsH78VoPvw/

Cool thanks

also pic related is AR I just completed

Some of them do.
Mostly rural ones.
If the police caughts you you are pretty much fucked,though.
And whatever piece of shit weapon you can smuggle wont be shit against 4 narcos drugged up making a drive-by on your house.
At least it assures that they kill you with bullets and not "otherwise"
And stop posting that cuck

This was pretty funny

>colonthrees from gunless homos is an argument that needs refuted
??????

>Freedom = safety

British """"""education"""""""

What does it feel like to shoot a gun? What kind of gun can I get in Canada? Can I get cool ones?

>not removing the nub on your A2 grip.
Dude why

You can't carry one and use it for self D hanz. Quit trying.

>be serviceman of her majesty's royal army
>get publicly beheaded on my own soil by foreigners

BELLEND

Just get a wood stock SKS and go from there

>argumentum ad hominem

:3

>FMJs for protection

The Shield's atrocious slide is a deal breaker for me which is a shame because otherwise it's a neat gun at a nice price. I've never across all the handguns I own and the ones I've shot from others tried to rack a slide only to find that it allows it but doesn't correctly seat the round.

>carry one and use it for self D hanz.
You know how I know you're from a nigger country?

You're welcome sweetheart

it's just the grip I got with my LPK and I'm gonna change it

I might just file it off anyways though, good point

One of those mags is HP's you blind nigger. I've seen this meme like 4 times.

O that jelous defensiveness. It's okay dude. I too lived in sniggerland like you then I move to America and became free.

Niggers. MUH FREEDOM

I can post my cuckcake wherever I please

>a good chance
>1 terrorist attack
don't be a mong lad
>giving corporations money or else you might killed by niggers = being free
(((American))) """"""education""""""

Californian gun owner here. I love living in the Bay Area and I support every law limiting gun ownership.

I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your AR general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo.

Not only do you embarrass yourself but you also embarrass America's military by taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use. There should be a separation from the military and civilian use. You don't go through the training or take part in the community that the rifle is actually intended and used for. Further degrading military service with your morbid obesity and sub par intelligence that you show off on a daily basis.

The people I know here in the Bay Area that are gun nuts are failures as human beings. Almost all are divorced men with children that drank the Republican koolaid and can no longer make decisions without spouting some kind of political meme whenever you talk to them. It gets very tiresome to even hold a basic conversation with them since it will devolve into political retardation.

Not to dwell on the negative aspect to much I do own 3 shotguns and 2 actual hunting rifles that actually see use. The shotguns were handed down to me from my late father and the rifles are from my great uncle that landed on Utah beach in ww2 and lived the remainder of his life on a small piece of land in a flea spec of a town in New Mexico raising horses.

The best laugh I ever had on this board is pictures posted by AR owners in California with the stock turned into some kind of foam dildo. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I hope in this upcoming 4 years there's extreme levels of violence because I would love nothing more than to recreate a modern day "Sherman's March to the Sea."

Not an argument. Stay mad, slave.

Good post Brazil have a ............

fine

If I get caught in a chimp out, you better fucking believe you'll hear about a katana on the news.

Now that is something better.
You are a good hombre

Something gives me a feeling I've seen this before. The two feelings I have are:
>some SE Asian produced rifle/shotgun
>a body kit for a shotgun

I know that isn't a lot of help but wanted to at least get you some feedback on the question

Sure thing hamburger. Be sure not to buy a magazine over 10 rounds, and don't forget your bullet button.

lol.

I am free!

I love how you just selected random posts, here's a (you) for your troubles

Those are HSTs m80

Lies, all of it!!!

>triggered by freedom

Even california is more free than sniggerland. And I don't have mag caps. Thanks for proving how jelly you are.

>all states have the same laws
European education

Reported to the local safety ministry!

Here is a you back you filthy nigger. go back to africa

Literally a nigger weapon

You don't deserve that American passport you have, you should've been born in Sweden you scumbag.

>claims to be free
>doesn't own a gun
>posts M&P Shield

Post something that holds more than 10 rounds

That barrel gives me AIDS.

I'll be acquiring a hand gun in the next few months

>Even california is more free than sniggerland
Hehe. Good luck buying a FA :}

The fact that they don't says alot about how shit your gun laws are. Patchwork of trash.

Can't even buy a nice SIG for less than 3k. Many such cases. Sad.

M8 nobody with more than 2 brain cells is going to take your side. Just stop and eat some casserole ya cunt.

As a Brit I agree with this statement from American bro. The right to best arms should be a basic right for human beings.

>9mm

hahahaahahahahhahahahahaha
*takes deep breath*
hahahaahahahahhahahahahaha

people who are against your 2nd amendment should watch this movie to get a glimpse on reality

Get a load of this homo.