Leon Degrellé

Leon Degrellé
How does one man achieve such level of basedness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bn7qry9wCAk
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM&gl=RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10

This man fucking fought on until the end of his life

"If I ever had a son, I would want him to be like you" -Adolf Hitler

nigga shot his wifes lover, kek
he#s the anti-cuck
that being said, the man was a total psychopath and opportunist.
did you read "le sec et l'humide"?

youtu.be/Bn7qry9wCAk

>average german poster
Nigga you need more of this guy in your life.
Also i love him for his books about mexican revolution, he's completely right, mexicans fucked up back then

man, seriously this guy was too based for this world

“I got to greet the Légion Wallonie parade in front of the stock house on one of our vehicles. I was happier and more proud than ever before when the armored cars and other vehicles drove past me with load noise. These were lent to us by Sepp Dietrich, but they were filled with our Belgian soldiers. I greeted every single machine with my right hand high, my steel helmet on and the freshly received Knight’s Cross on my chest. The other hand was intermittently holding one of my children’s hand who were allowed to climb into the vehicle and stand next to me. The mass, which estimatedly involved around a hundred thousand people, was cheering and threw us piles of flowers.”

wtf? look at the nigga closing the door, he wasn't there

>what is a shadow

What the fuck are you doing worshipping nazis, Pedro? You have Pancho Villa plus a beer belly and brown skin. Get your shit together.

well he was agaisnt mexican revolution and i also am.

just in case if it's blocked in your country youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM&gl=RU

Leon Degrelle seen here leaving the recruitment office. Funny, he was offered several key positions in the SS but insisted in starting from the ground up to gain experience

>muh highest verbal iq

He looks autistic as fuck in this one.

nazis are autist.

Based Fegelein in the corner