Black man summons UFOs on command

youtube.com/watch?v=glbzQ4CkiWE

Are black people the Annunaki? Are they God's divine messangers channeling prophetic truths to awaken and bring humanity to a higher level?

>Are black people the Annunaki
The second time I'd seen such a theory, it was written on the side of a supermarket bathroom stall. Third time was on Sup Forums

The zoom at 1:44 is enough to convince me.

WE

wuz?

NO

Can confirm. Am black and contact ayys on the regular

How do I summon UFO

Pls tell

Some white dot...

The UFO's are a psychic projection.

He wills them into existence..
Try it and you'll see..but the trick is you gotta believe..that's the hard bit.

Another stupid nigger

Does the projection control a UFO like a laser guided robot

I believe

I'm pretty sure you can summon UFOs with a light and mirror trick or something like that.

There's videos of people doing it.

That 4:3 format and those VCR artifacts. So I'm guessing he didn't make the second coming happen?

he's just a seer

Hey boy! You best be watching your mouth before I smack the taste out of it.

This man by divine right is a descendant of the Egyptian Kangz, this is evidenced by the irrefutable fact he can summon UFOs on command.

Should we bend a knee?

Can confirm Vegas has some funky UFO stuff happening. I sometime go out into lake mead park or valley of fire at night to do photography where I'm standing around a lot and see all sorts of things that aren't planes flying about.

Birds?

I used to do taxes and some nigger came in on a slow day talking about annunaki, zeitgeist, robbing some tranny, being a KANG and shiet. I charged him like 3x our normal rate for having to listen to that shit.

XD = mfw the subsaharan africans are the lost tribe of israel this whole time