Since round 1 was so successful

Since round 1 was so successful
gonna dump some more

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3529746/Aintree-racegoers-stylish-display-Ladies-Day.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079934/Thousands-cheerleaders-dancers-musicians-acrobats-world-London-s-streets-annual-parade-brave-swimmers-New-Year-s-Day-dip-North-Sea.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poles are moving to UK for this
why?

why not?

gotta start them young

Bamp

man?

what the fuck is this? i've never seen so many disgusting women before.

>women

And one last bump

Welcome to britain

Top class totty

One on the left is the only one higher than an 7 in this whole thread.

Do they look better when they're younger? If not I don't see why the mohammads even bother with the child grooming gangs.

Easily the most degenerate western country I have ever been to. People who have never been there: don't think these pictures are marginalized exceptions. This is what an average Britton looks like these days.

you wouldn't?

fucking anglos....

Butterface. And while those are some nice fat girl tits I'm going to bet her body is made of rolls.

how did british chicks get so porcine?

Good lord, even the few attractive ones ruin themselves with terrible make-up, fake tan and ill-fitting dresses. And they all seem so classless baka.

>porcine

kek

Do want.

>being this disgusting

how?

Inbreeding

The state of modern woman lads.

Thankfully only a minority are like this and you find them in every country.

Youll find them all in merry ol' inbreedin england matey!

This reminds me of the Rodney Dangerfield one-liner. "She's do fat that when she wears high heels, she strikes oil."

They look like that disgusting old slag in the Spanish nightclub in the "In Betweeners" movie.

Obtained a sphincter injury when Ahmed and Ismael went a little too hard in her last night.

They look like the finalists for a fat slag competition.

Sassy

Delete this thread.

seek help

At what time exactly did it become okay for british women to become so physically revolting?

they used to execute girls over an 8 back in medieval times

>loads of Sans and all I wanted was Tray

Our people look like someone has fucked about with them on photoshop JUST enough to notice something's not quite right... I can confirm that these are 100% accurate portrayals

I lived in britcuckistan for 3 years and everywhere I went, I would see disgusting slags like this.

They are all stupid, inbred and have no clue how to take care of themselves. But the scary part is that I saw 10/10 guys with these fat pigs. They know there's a demand for their piss flaps, so they don't have to put in any effort.

I have never seen a people so inbred and degenerate like the English, especially the younger generation.

Id smash

dont you have any standards?

You're doing Kek's work user, it's very important to document degeneracy.

What happened to the English?

Here in Australia we should be pretty genetically similar and the average person here even of a lower socio-economic status is much healthier and much more attractive. I know the U.K. has a big problem with shitty diets, no exercise, drugs, smoking and alcohol abuse more than the rest of Europe but what gives?

Are English girls the worst in all of Europe? Why are English men considered to generally be better but your women are so dogshit?

this is from april 2016.

got anything fresh?

classy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079934/Thousands-cheerleaders-dancers-musicians-acrobats-world-London-s-streets-annual-parade-brave-swimmers-New-Year-s-Day-dip-North-Sea.html

and

Meh, I like fat chicks

Is horse racing the British equivalent of nascar?

>tfw there is NOT A SINGLE attractive woman in these photos

>This thread
Clearly you cannot tell what a prime slag is!