What music should a normie listen to get redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1c_dZVoSbHU
youtu.be/3u3JSEqNtlg
youtube.com/watch?v=pEmWUEYTRZk
youtu.be/QSgfyQTDQlM
youtube.com/watch?v=778cZt5guq8
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
youtube.com/watch?v=0WXeHT661xM
youtube.com/watch?v=sHjojY2B1eo
chaindlk.com/interviews/merzbow/
youtu.be/7ocrYOA9lqQ?list=RDJs90TwgAf3E
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWJn0Uw6o6c3pVmH7ZvyQkVARtjTjSGzN
youtube.com/watch?v=LHNy0fjGYZQ&list=PLolisS3g7D98JgJ6a04IusqYhoRmJF4qQ&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=si34F-7XKGM
youtube.com/watch?v=rl8NtoZETc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>listening to the audible jew

Robbie Williams

Sandiu corba

kpop

>Sandiu corba
Very funny bozgor

They need to get into some actual indie music. Like Owl City, or Passenger.

Classical is probably the only totally non-degenerate option.

dark-folk

I'm surprised nobody mentioned NSBM?

Dubstep

Skip it as the lyrics are usually dogshit and the music is indistinguishable from regular black metal

Instead just go straight to Varg, particularly his later ethno-European stuff

lol those are some basic ass bands

The Mars Volta

Wesley Willis

THIS

youtu.be/1c_dZVoSbHU

with autoplay on

literally redpill music

youtu.be/3u3JSEqNtlg

Immortal Technique - Cause of Death

if you could actually get a normie to look up every single factual claim made in the song they would be automatically redpilled just by finding out how many are true

Search YouTube for the official lyric video for the thy art is murder - violent reckoning

youtube.com/watch?v=pEmWUEYTRZk

This, trust me polacks its a master piece.

Screwdriver?

Wagner, Grieg, etc.

Some of those hardcore martial industrial artists are good

youtu.be/QSgfyQTDQlM

Bulgarian pop-folk

Necro, brotha lynch hung

First step is desensitisation.

If people cannot accept death as a part of life they will always be trapped in the blue pilled sheltered universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=778cZt5guq8

Lil Wayne

Johnny Rebel

sabaton

DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI

Power metal

youtube.com/watch?v=0WXeHT661xM

Johann Sebastian Bach

Once you get a real ear for classical or boroque music, other music, even the cool rock stars you used to think were so talented, sounds retardedly simply. Not saying everybody should listen to exclusively classical, but I think everybody should listen to classical.

DEATH IN ROME

this desu
its the best way to get into the proper feeling of nationalism

>Varg
except any sensible person would just slap you in the head and tell you to grow up, as you should

Pantera

desu the music that got me into politics when I was a normie was Lowkey and Immortal Technique.

Horst wessel

Merzbow
youtube.com/watch?v=sHjojY2B1eo

merzbow is probably a communist lmao

He is a vegan, for sure.
Also, fucking every time I jokingly tell someone to listen to Merzbow, and go to a video to link, I find myself actually listening to it. Minotaurus is a dank album, and I'm fucking broken.

from an interview
chaindlk.com/interviews/merzbow/

>I guess that my initial ideas on being vegan werevery political.I thought that animal rights are an alternative to class war.Communism did never pay any attention to animals, because it’s onlyfighting a class war on humans’ behalf, not other creatures. I reallythink that anthropocentrism is quite wrong. The greatest cause of theenvironmental disruption of Earthis the human species. We must take care of other creatures if we wantto have any hope for the Earth’s survival.I

Folk music, obviously

OP said normie but here you go youtu.be/7ocrYOA9lqQ?list=RDJs90TwgAf3E

I like to mix late night cat fights with cabinet doors opening and closing at .75% speed. i use coughs slowed down to .25% for background beats. my third eyeball is nearly open. i've got 6 months left before i'm ready to start mixing at .50% coughs. 17' will be my breakthrough year!

this

Chiptune shit

ps. you get on a good mood when you are reminded all of those times you have dodged a digital jew

nice, lad. gave me a laugh

>Reply
We need to make the equivalent of nasheed to use as propaganda. Nazi stuff is tainted in the eyes of normies so it wont work.

Everything here:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWJn0Uw6o6c3pVmH7ZvyQkVARtjTjSGzN

This one's good.

If you ask me, Bob Dylan is the perfect subversive red pill.

His early / best known works are arguably (but not really) left-slanted, and somehow got picked up by the left and turned into a leftist icon, for god knows what reason.

Then you dive into his full discography and he turns out to be literally the shield against all things degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=LHNy0fjGYZQ&list=PLolisS3g7D98JgJ6a04IusqYhoRmJF4qQ&index=6

Blink 1488

youtube.com/watch?v=si34F-7XKGM I like mr Bond although I am normally a metal guy youtube.com/watch?v=rl8NtoZETc4