The Full Redpill

"Zionism is but an incident of a far reaching plan. It is merely a convenient peg on which to hang a powerful weapon."

-Zionist Louis Marshall, counsel for bankers Kuhn Loeb in 1917

"Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you."

-Revelation 3:9

If you say Jews control the world you're not exactly wrong, but it's far from the whole truth.

Luciferianism, the placement of mankind above God, is the driving ethos behind the NWO, the NWO being a world where rootless mocha masses fester in carnality and ignorance while a core elite rules over them.

We are 300+ years into this dark age. This goes far beyond the 1960's, WW2, 1917.

>800s AD: Khazars (nomadic Turks and Mongrels living between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea) convert en masse to Judaism

>900s AD: Alans (Iranian nomads) drive Khazars out of the Caucuses into Eastern and Central Europe - this group, mixing with Europeans over the centuries, is where modern Ashkenazis come from (note - no connection to Israel/ancient Judaism)

>Medieval period: Ashkenazis gain power in Europe through Usury, which is forbidden for Christians and Muslims

>1600s: Messianic Kabbalism - the foundation for Hasidic Judaism - takes hold in Poland and across Europe. The essence of Messianic Kabbalism is the belief that instead of waiting for the Messiah to come, Jews must BRING the Messiah into the world

>1776: The "Illuminati" lead by (((Adam Weishaupt))) infiltrates the highest levels of Freemasonry - the secret Enlightenment era society which brought about liberalism through ideals of equality, liberty, "humanism" (aka Luciferianism) - marks the beginning of the Judeo-Luciferian Empire we live in today

>Illuminati uses blackmail, extortion, and physical violence to steer Freemasonry

Other urls found in this thread:

lucistrust.org/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_lucifer
youtube.com/watch?v=C0fhL_L9mdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War
youtube.com/watch?v=E66BgO-9eGU
barrychamish.com/2012_Radio_Programs/Barry_Chamish_Program/Antelman_To_Eliminate_the_Opiate_vol1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Late 1700's -1900's: Freemasons/Illuminati spur revolutions across the entire world, most notably in US, France, Russia, China - almost every major historical figure in this era was a Freemason - Sorry America, you were pozzed from Day 1

>1896 - Theodor Herzl founds Zionism, a driving force behind Soviet Russia, WW1, WW2, the formation of Israel, and pretty much every US conflict up to present day

>PizzaGate revelations show a glimpse into the satanic ritual abuse that has been going on for hundreds of years

My basic theory is that Judaism was hijacked by Luciferianism and that modern Judaism is essentially Luciferianism/Satanism. This expalins why they were so willing to sacrafice Jews in WW2 for creation of Israel. The "common Jew" is a neurotic, brainwashed pawn, which serves as a proxy between the goyim and the Satanic Kabal, who claim to be Jews but fully understand they are agents of Lucifer. This helps explain why all the non-Jewish elites are so willing to use their own people as human sacrifices for their own benefit. Events like 9/11 serve as mass human sacrifices to Lucifer, and more obviously, serve the NWO agenda. This timeline was cobbled together and is missing a lot, but hopefully it provides a bit more context beyond just "the joos control everything". We are living in a spiritual Dark Age, a Luciferian age where men are women, up is down, and slavery is freedom. Resistance must happen on a spiritual level.

bumpity bump bump

mfw effortpost and no replies

Sage. Sup Forums has always been a pagan board, posts by christcucks will be saged.

I'm not Christian, nor do you have to be to accept this theory.

Jesus was a "pagan" retard. Pagan is a pejorative that really doesn't mean anything.

There are so many various "Pagan" religions / cults / followings grouping them into a single one is beyond egotistical arrogance it's absurd ignorant dogma.

Jesus preached against dogma yet the same people who claim to follow the lead will create and perpetuate the same dogmas that allowed the RCC to rape 4billion$ (Judgements) Worth of child sex

U see the problem there?
>not logically consistent

People say Judaism was hijacked as if Judaism was ever good to begin with. It was always a religion where God's "chosen people" had all right to everything and the goys were inherently bad and meant to be ruled over.

Not saying Jewish or any dogmatic religion is good, but I think it became overtly Luciferian behind closed doors around the 16-1700s at the leadership level.

Jews and traitors were a problem before this, but not in the way they are now.

And can still have been hijacked, i had the same thoughts about this as op.

The two ideologies fit together hand in glove, not hard to see how it could descend into full on Luciferianism

True enough. While these acts of political theater are very useful to them, I don't think the real emphasis is on any deity. They just use religion as a context for colonizing their followers' minds the same way Hollywood uses genre films as a frame work to subtly implant ideas. Perhaps they also spread the idea of Lucifer and other beings to further terrify and traumatize the victims and make them more dependent on their handlers/leaders.

Most people have a Hollywood interpretation of Luciferianism/Satanism that only exists in pockets of LARPers.

If you think man should be held above God, if you overtly defy nature, you're acting (consciously or not) as an agent of Lucifer.

Think of Lucifer as a meme rather than a coherent dogma.

Caveat with that is I think some of them do have some pretty fucked up rituals, which they use to control/terrorize their own members. Read about Skull and Bones society, PizzaGate, Bohemian Grove, etc. Makes more sense when you realize their all just worshiping Lucifer.

ITT: JIDF tries to convince Sup Forums that the Jews dindu nuffin

*they're all

>Implies Judaism today is a Satanic cult
>More damning, coherent understanding than "joos are just randomly evil people"
>gets called JIDF

Kek

You said that their religion was hijacked by Satanists correct? So you are implying that it's not the Jews' fault for being evil pieces of shit.

bump

If the term "hijacked by" triggers you, you can just as easily say Jews introduced Lucifer into their religion.

Jews are not monolithic. Antisemitism is both a weapon and a defense mechanism to convince common jews they are being persecuted. It's a viscous cycle:

>People express hatred for Jews
>Confirms Jewish persecution complex
>Attachment to Judaism grows stronger
>Jewish leadership, in turn, grows stronger

Criticizing Judaism coherently and intelligently will do far more than saying FUCK DA JOOS. Explaining to Jews (and non-Jews) how they are pawns weakens Jewish power. Hating blindly strengthens it.

inb4 JIDF - If you're too thick to understand strategy then you're probably helping the Jews with your blind, impotent flailing.

The Lord help this lost soul.

Then why does hatred of Jews make them stronger, but hatred for whites have the opposite effect?

>Implying over-the-top anti-whiteness hasn't helped our cause

Their running scared. The subtle anti-white propaganda worked, the MTV White Guy New Years Resolutions kinda stuff helps us.

something like this, yes.

Too bad spiritual/illuminated leaders and their ideals are regularly hidden, discredited etc

It takes a small percentage of people "in the right" to make things rolling, like 13% or something.

I don't think they are worshiping directly Lucifer/Satana but rather different evil/low entities who feed on(powerfull) low emotions, all this is just Djinn invoking(common also in Islam..)

That's pretty much what I'm getting at. It's basically the daddy issues of religions where the child grows up and does everything to spite their parents. Which is in itself highly psychological. Like the "good girl gone bad" rituals that they do. Common variants being a child actor or supposed ex Christian playing a sexual / nude role, supporting drugs, and other degeneracy. It's less an offering to Satan as if he really exists than it is to implant seeds of dissent in young minds watching it.

There is poison in the water.
And everyone is drinking it.
What can we do.
But name the Jew.

Zog pushes us together,
Zog makes us hate each other,
Pushes us into corners,
and keeps us poor.
Zog rapes our children
and cuts their dicks.
Zog destroys our buildings
So we cannot fix
The war they began.

>but hatred for whites have the opposite effect?

>implying white genocide isn't helping to awaken our people
>implying our people will crumble under the pressure

It's not looking good, but only time will tell.

White genocide needs to be memed so fucking hard. So, fucking, hard.

>no connection to ancient Israel/Judaism
SRT

Go do something about it, Adam Weishaupt saved us from being permanently stuck in the dark ages and being burned at the stake for trying to advance science.

All you did was google some useless crap and blamed people who without you'd not even be able to have a computer to type on let alone high speed internet.

If you want to change the world you should follow in his footsteps and try to make it your image by overthrowing the oppressors who wold kill you for trying to get ahead.

>I don't think they are worshiping directly Lucifer/Satana but rather different evil/low entities who feed on(powerfull) low emotions, all this is just Djinn invoking(common also in Islam..)

Occultism is essentially manipulation of the human psyche, and it's clear our leaders are doing this for evil. I can't say anything beyond that with much certainty.

I hope people appreciate this thread, you are so right on the money on what you have said so far in these posts, it took me years to find all of that out.

Where did I say everything from the Enlightenment era was bad?

All I said was Freemasonry was infiltrated by malevolent Judeo-Satanists and used for political gain.

I have no issues with science, secularism, etc.

Also, Adam Weishaupt was not a good guy. He turned Freemasonry into a revolutionary weapon.

Been redpilled since 9/11, been through about every group on the right you can go through, only realized this last year.

I recommend reading as much revisionist history as you can get your hands on.

bumperino

chickity checked

lucistrust.org/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_lucifer
Foundation corp. for the United nations.

>overthrowing the oppressors who wold kill you for trying to get ahead.

Ah yes i forgot the modern Galileo posted in Sup Forums

This guy actually gets it.

Okay faggots, now that you've actually found something worthwhile, as an initiate of the order of S.S., what would you like to know about us?

I can only tell you that what you wrote is not wrong.

>instead of waiting for the Messiah to come, Jews must BRING the Messiah into the world
>Rabbi openly asking Netanyahu to bring the moshiac to the world

youtube.com/watch?v=C0fhL_L9mdk

I'm only 3 lines in, but this is legit so far.

Thanks for contributing.

>where modern Ashkenazis come from
False. Ashkenazi have been generically confirmed to have origins in the Levant

>as an initiate of the order of S.S.
Cringe

Order of S.S. ?
Are we actually going to be given a choice to have 6 billion wiped from the face of the planet, or will it occur anyway? Exactly how many bloodlines are in conflict here?

>mocha masses
That sounds like a crowd at Starbucks.

>My basic theory is that Judaism was hijacked by Luciferianism
This is literally the only part that's untrue.

Read a ton of history around the moment of Crucifixion. Josephus, the Bible, etc. Christianity itself was a sword to separate itself from the "hijacked" side of yahweh worship-- Talmudism. South Israel. Canaan. Degenerate stock of the arabic peoples. You think it goes back 300 years, but it's actually a shadow that has followed our faith for the entirety of history.

Poor Rabbi just wants his goy slaves and to subject goyim to Noahide law where they are treated like animals with no rights.

Illuminati is a ridiculous name for the global esoteric power player. It's fucking lucistrust.org

Wait. I misunderstood. You are absolutely correct, and so am I. The reason some Jews don't convert to Christianity, is because some of them are actually good people and aren't into the deceptive superstitious cult.

But the origins are far beyond Khazar. Jews were exposed much sooner. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War

dis

It will not occur, as long as my faction perseveres

I do not know all the bloodlines

>Canadian Jews will save us all
God works in mysterious ways

nice, who wants to press the destroy button al asqa?

Lucis trust lays out a timeline between now and 2035 (can't recall the exact dates) that the "christ" will be returning. Will this be allowed to occur? It seems to me that the powers that be are intentionally following scripture to incur the favor of believers.
Mass military tribunals for satanic pedophiles?

Anyone with knowledge know when the temple might be rebuilt? Feels like it could be very soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=E66BgO-9eGU

Interesting.
But do you've anything else?

Here is a belated Christmas present for you, OP. It is everything that you are talking about.

barrychamish.com/2012_Radio_Programs/Barry_Chamish_Program/Antelman_To_Eliminate_the_Opiate_vol1.pdf

Brilliant. I have to bump this.

>pic
then why is england so cucked and enriched?

>Jesus was a "pagan" retard.
No
Jesus was Jewish aka "a kike"

Pagan was just a word by the jews to refer to people who weren't their own/of their own religion

Make a new thread after this one is archived.

I'm sorry, but I cannot answer your question as I don't know

Basically, we're an interconnected cabal of Jews - specifically, Cabbalists, or a least that is the centre of our spirituality - that aims to steer the world towards a more spiritually aware and individually powerful state of being

how can i join the illuminati?

Are the jews unmemeable?

There's so many memes revealing horrible quotes that jews have said. Why aren't people in an uproar and never give these people positions of power again? Not enough exposure, plausible deniabilty? Marxist education, entertainment, news? How do we effectively get through someone's mind without them discarding it as antisemitic (which it is, and for good reason).

Take an active role in seeking out the hidden symbols. If you are "worthy", they will find you.

>how do I out-jew the jews
>moral high ground

Accept that this is the world we live in.
The son of perdition must be revealed, we've all been lied to.

The children of satan's controlling the worlds narrative.

>The essence of Messianic Kabbalism is the belief that instead of waiting for the Messiah to come, Jews must BRING the Messiah into the world.

I've heard this before and I'm not too sure if I can find it again but there is a video where an old Rabbi stopped King Jew Bibi and kept asking him to bring about the Messiah. I heard they also need to destroy Christianity as well to do it.

That simply means we are using their tactics, which are quite effective, our end goals involve different groups.
We want the whites to not be abolished, and for us to take the reigns. A new world, reorder.
Jews can have Israel, but they shouldn't be welcomed here (white colonized countries).
But if what you're saying is true and not tinfoil hat business with the freemasons, we need to name individual movers and shakers, not just groups (da joos)

I mean, it's what I've convinced myself of. Good, well thought out opinion and time line there OP. Incidentally, I am Christian, and believe that the Israeli Jews are different from the European jews. (((them))) is the globalistic cabal, the NWO... Is my theory at least.

Another fantasy much like Scientology.

If you insist on its validity, give me evidence (thejoosdidit.net won't do).

No, they travel back in forth. The Israeli jews at the top are the same as all the jews at the top. They are Zionists.

nice try schlomo. .05 sheckles have been transferred to your account

so like triangels on buildings and shit like that?
any illuminati in the thread?
i m happy to be low level just give me a chance

>t.moron who never read the bible

Really? All of them? I don't want to believe that. I'm not even sure why I don't want to believe it, there's just something telling me that such is not the case. It may be because my parents are Christian Zionists. I was told since a young age that we should stand with Israel, because it was Gods land, and the Israelites were Gods people. Or it could be that I trust Emperor Trump and he seems cool with them. I don't know what to believe at this point, user.

>this post agrees that jews are bad and actually are responsible for creating a Satanic secret society that rules over everyone in the world, including other Jews.

Not sure about triangles but a crab (or crayfish) holding a butterfly is a sure sign of someone from the R.C. faction of our order. Additionally, a snail, snake, and butterfly used in any woodcut or painting of a garden would be an indicator of our presence.
As for books, look for a triangle with a circle inside of it, like pic related but rotated so that the base is flat

Not sure if you'd call me an "illuminati" but my family is part of a sort-of cult that has I'm-not-allowed-to-know how much power