Slavery Reparations

Every black citizen 18 years or older should receive a lump sum payment of $500,000 in restitution for the crimes against humanity suffered by their ancestors during the era of slavery.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically no. lets work together this year

t. filthy nigger

>nigger

What about black kids who's family is not descended from slaves?

Ok, europe pays for it not us though right?

That slave appears to made of concrete.

Blacks should be reenslaved, rewarding inferiority is backwards evolution.

>crimes
what law did my ancestors break by owning slaves?

Why stop there?

Every black citizen should pay extra taxes for decades of welfare, increased crime and lowered IQ.
Prove me wrong.

So, in effect, you want whites to become slaves of these monkeys? I have a better idea. We should just kill all of these worthless niggers. We owe them nothing but the most agonizing possible deaths.

How much of a selfish asshole do you have to be to bitch about getting free money for shit you never went through when slavery still exists in the world today and these MUH REPARATIONS dipshits don't do a single god damn thing about any of it.

Well said Dominican user
Also, rare flag

How about an all expense paid trip back to Africa, African Americans?

>Slavery Reparations

I would've agreed to reperations if it was 1865.
You're 151 years to late.

Sorry nigger, better luck next timeline

What about the people that lost their business do to abolishment of slavery? Their companies added lots of money to American, they should be reinbursed.

>based dominican republic
>wants slaves again
lmao

I agree, niggers have a inherited a legacy of oppression and only gibes will remove this and stop the stigma against them.

I think the better option would be to buy them all boat trips back to africa, drop them off and explain how sorry you are while sailing away.

They will figure it out.

We're already paying them with white women.

agree, muslims should pay black for slavery

But you're Dominican you're basically black, might be a lightskin Dominican but still.

Slavery isn't as bad as rape or murder or torture. Stop whining faggot.

kek. woudn't change a damn thing.

You dont give reparations to somebody you provided a service to by bringing them into the civilized world.

Yeah and Africans should pay the bill, considering they started the slave trade

I guarantee you this will do more harm than good. Mass violence as they try to rob one another, breaking up families bc the dads and moms want to live the high life without dealing with each other and kids, teens who think they dont have to go to school or work ever again.

Its just like black pro athletes or lottery winners who go bankrupt.

>oppressed slaves
>nig nogs not Irish
Yeah let's keep pretending, the expensive black slaves who were sold by their own kind to mostly American Jews, were treated worst

All this shit is your fault, kike.

Here we whites are on the top of society.

More than twenty percent white, our women dont spend their entire lives drooling of nigger dick.

Can you say the same?

As far as I can see, you american whites have been pushed to the bottom of the barrel

What the fuck is this.

Nah. The lazy cunts should get a job and contribute.

Then they should provide work to me since I have no control over what my ancestors did.

>newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
>"the first official slave owner in colonial america was a black man, not white"
>nigger

Yes yes I know, nothing is ever your fault
Cuck

Thats funny, What percentage of "american" teens are white these days?

I guarantee we've spent billions if not trillions more on niggers than we would "owe" them. Aren't like 90% of all nigger births paid for with taxpayer money? There's your reparations you smelly retards.

Government already subsidizes their college tuition. Unfortunately in the US a college degree costs close to half a million dollars anyway

Blacks are next to useless in any role other than being a slave, they lack the intellect to even care for themselves when faced with a lack of an owner to provide them food, shelter and medical care.

Look at Zimbabwe or Haiti, Sub Saharan negroids require ownership as slaves to be productive, or a massive welfare state to provide for their every need, because they are not smart enough to provide for themselves, at the cost of the productive members of society.

Reinstating slavery, mass deportation of all blacks back to Africa or genocide are the only feasible options to the negroid dilemma.

We do in the form of a prison sentence

how much will they pay back for the crimes they commit against humanity?

I'm ancestors of Irish. Where's my gibs?

>t.cuck

Or you could grow balls and shut their mouths, perhaps?

Or have you america whites lost the necessary genes to produce testosterone?

I would gladly accept this deal without hesitation, on the caveat that they go back to Africa upon accepting it, and they and their descendants cannot return to our obviously terribly racist and oppressive country, under penalty of death.

Youre an irish nigger, nobody cares what you have to say.

Tfw only have one testicle

I also think I should receive a lump sum payment of $500'000 for the crimes against humanity suffered by some niggers' ancestors during the era of slavery.

>AYY YO GIB ME DAT WHITEY

Not sure how the fuck the tribes in Africa that sold slaves to the white man are going to pay for that...

White Dominicans practically never mix with blacks.

The same cannot be said of white Americans,

Only if said African Citizen decides to move to Africa.

>Sorry we stole your ancestors
>Here we'll send you back
>????
>Profit

Wez gonna b rich like dis lil nig shieet.

>whites should give reparations to blacks

Sure, only when muslims give me money for the invasion of southern europe.

What about the jews who shipped and sold them?

well, idk, the kikes only care about themselves and if they are forced to do something then they pull out the anti-semitic card.

>slave sellers are poor now
>go after richer jews instead
Stop chasing ambulances you banana nigger.
Nobody gives a shit anymore. It's current year.

Oy vey anti semite fuck off

stop defending people who fuck up everything they touch.

I agree. Donald Trump should pay for the white crimes of the past.

#BlacksForTrump

Don't know what that had to do with what I said, but as a lightskin Dominican in NYC (you know we barely migrate anywhere else) I'm considered a black affiliate which is why I said what I said, So i feel like even if you are a "white" dominican you're still considered black here.

Properly applied force, could convince them to the contrary.

Whites in the past did not give half a fuck about being called anti-semitic.

Why the fuck should we care now?

When I walk down the street, and a I hear a dog bark, I dont stop and wonder what its trying to say.

Why should I care about the blathering of a fucking kike?

The dog's thoughts are worth more than his, and yet, I do not give a fuck

>that projection

They should.

After i invested in gold and bling bling and other garbage.

sounds like a swell Idea OP

They should be enslaved again

But you americuks sure do care about protecting your masters, huh...

The jews are going to die sooner or later, I guess you americuks will go with them, since you seem to have a symbiotic relation with those freaks

blacks have no longterm time horizon
they'd spend it all immediately, i.e. give it to the jews

As crazy as your proposal sounds
The US is already doing just that over the course of your lifetimes
Check out your debt per capita

Thats what you get for going to that shit hole, please never come back.

La cultura de homosexualidad de los domincanos que pasen tiempo en ese agujero de mierda esta destruyendo mi pais.

Quedate alli, y muerete alli.

I'm Irish, we're owed by British, Arabs, and Americans, during the two eras of slavery and the era of exclusion (you count Jim Crow as part of Slavery, right?).

I'm not even counting my Native American (Genocided) and French Huguenot(Genocided, Exiled) heritage in this equation.
Also, we were first, in that we predate American slavery. Get in line, pal.

As if
You fags blame us for 100% of your problems as if your white leaders and monarchs didn't have a hand in the crimes against white society.
At least I have the guts to admit that a people who were kicked out of every nation on earth are cultural poison, you irresponsible twat

Great way to stimulate the economy, they would spend it all in shoes, clothes, fancy cars, crack, weed and retarded stereos in less than a year

Goodbye Uncle Tom (1971)

If niggers weren't brought to the New World as slave, they never would have made it here on their own. So how about we counter with a fine for every nigger whose ancestors got a free ride, charge them for it including interest and adjusted for inflation?!

Tell the Jews to pay up.

>tfw you realize that 500K per nigger is about equal to our country's national debt

320M x 13% = 41.6M x 500K = 20.8T

pero la Republica Dominicana asta tiene espectàculos de solo transvestis y pajaros, yo voy 2-3 veces al año y la majoria de los pajaros que yo veo son nacido y criado ahi.

Biggest retards would spend it on drugs and overdose, thus handily tidying up the gene pool a bit too.

Work to improve the conditions of your people instead of crying faggot

>Low bait

That would be the same as just reensalving them.

Blacks, across the entire world, have IQs below 70.

People with IQs that low, requier constant vigilance, they have a physiological need to be controlled constantly, just like a retard does, especially after having been accostumed to western society.

How about a lump sum of lead instead nigger?

This is bait but whatever, instead of giving black people money taken from white people the government should offer reparations in the form of scholarships and urban reconstruction. They don't need to be handed out on the basis of race, instead just target poor communities, which are majority black, that way other "disenfranchised" groups can benefit as well. This is the only form of "reputations" that makes sense since it avoids collectivized guilt, racial discrimination, and people taking advantage of the system. It makes the blacks happy, it makes the poor happy and we don't have to hear people whining about whitey not gibbing muh reparations anymore

La mayoira de lo que ves en mi nacion son mulatos haitianos que se hacen pasar por otra cosa, probablidad dicta que to tambien eres uno de ellos.
Si fueras un blanco de verdad, los yanqui maricas no podrian diferenciarte de un español

El problema esta en que nosotros los blancos somos solamente el 5% o menos de la poblacion y los gringos creen que todos somos negros en RD. Te digo como me decia mi abuelo el negro es comia de puerco

because for centuries now, a handful of Jews have been fucking with non-Jews and when they would go to different countries, a lot of Jews would think that they are God's chosen people or something and that got a lot of the Jews cocky and got the non-Jews pissed and annoyed. There were even times that when Jews would go to different countries, they would bring their problems with them and get the non-Jews involved with it. This is a couple of reasons why a lot of people hated your people for centuries now.

It's called need based financial aid. Already Exists. And our tax dollars already keep cities maintained. Niggers are poor because of nigger culture, not because of the white man.

Totally fine with me as long as every nigger pays every white person $2M for our paying for your EBT, illegitimate kids, prison sentences, Medicaid, and victim's compensation funds.

Niggers have already had their reparations. It's called the American civil war.

5%...

Where the fuck are you getting this shit from.

And we are hijacking this thread

Nigger

Don't reward an animal's begging. They'll just continue to beg.

If I can't be proud of what my ancestors accomplished upon coming to this country then niggers can't bring up the fact their ancestors were slaves. Fuck off.

No, los abuelos de mi padres son Dominicanos, yo no se ante de eso, soy apellido Guzman.