Why do westerners rip on the french?

Why do westerners rip on the french?
Napoleon was a badass and the french were instrumental in fucking up degenerate yuropean cunts and necessary in the american revolution.

The french are as based as you can get. We should all aid in their front against liberalism and marxism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbQ9wYHeY0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They invented liberalism, which is a meme that presumes all people have European values. Plus the lost a lot of the wars in our recent collective memories, no one likes losers. Plus their notions of masculinity focus on degeneracy and intellectualism rather than virtue, which is pretty gay. No one likes gays.

So in sum, they present as weak but nonetheless arrogant. Bad unlikable mix.

have you ever met a french person?

Because we didn't like them and built the modern world, so everyone got second hand hate.

Traitor to France, literally and cowardly behind all the paintings and propaganda. French can't even argue against this, they know I'm right.

Wonder what he saw inside the great pyramid.

"You would never believe me if I told you".

>Help us gain independence
>gifted us with a statue
>Gave us freedom fries
>Muh life and liberty
To the piss pot with Israel, Frenchies are our best buds

>The french are as based as you can get
French are traitors to catholicism, they have figured it's better to follow the anglo-german-dutch-swedish secularism

youtube.com/watch?v=bbQ9wYHeY0c

>Plus their notions of masculinity focus on degeneracy and intellectualism rather than virtue

wtf are you talking about ?

Poor Napy he made your pathetic shithole a Duchy, when whole yourope was buttfucking you

>Napoleon
>french
he was itlian , like every other great conqueror

We have our own form of secularism,but yeah you're right,laicité was a mistake

>We have our own form of secularism
1905 bill was modeled after Bismarck's reforms. It's hard to explain, but in the 18 century all catholic countries decided to follow Protestants and lost any cultural vitality

Corsica is not italian,never was,and never will

he didn't even speak italian,and considered himself as french

but nice try giuseppe

French history a best

My hero

Uninformed westerners rip on the French. I'm going to assume it's mostly because of WWII where they were so much stronger than Germany militarily but got their ass kicked and surrendered.

What the French suffered in WWI was incredible. I'll never not have respect for them because of that. Australia has corpses on the fields of France so it's actually quite an interesting tie between our two countries.

This is why I'm pissed at the refugee's. Europe lost their best generations of men fighting for their nations, now the current governments spit on their grave inviting refugee's in that destroy the country and have no respect at all for the recent or ancient history of Europe.

The french were based, now there surrendering faggots.

France is the 1rst european nation since roman empire fall and the first catholic nation in europe

ty based aussie

The world wars were unprecedented disasters. Millions of the world's greatest resource - white men - were senselessly killed. These wars were the beginning of the decline of the white race, and a world slipping into feral, subhuman shitskin proliferation.

WW1 was also the death of the Russian Empire and the rise of Communism that was the first nail in Youropes coffin

Canadian talking about faggs

Jealousy.

French are incredibly self confident and give no fucks about non-Frenchies.

People get butthurt by this.

Napo is one of the best Alongside Alexander and Caesar