Which nations women have the best hygiene?

Bonus points awarded for clean, well kept lower class women.

Large penalties for dirty rich girls.

To start things off, it probably isn't England or the United States, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JLI63Zzfvs
jimgoad.net/goadabode/otherarticles/womstink.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> tfw your waifu can only wash herself when pond is not iced solid.

>To start things off, it probably isn't England

Im gonna go with Japan, just because I have no idea

France.

Probably Japan. Their streets are spotless and the use water sprinklers to clean their arse as opposed to wiping which basically just smears it until you can't see it instead of completely removing it.

Ehh don't they eat a lot of fish.

Nordics

I'd rather know which has the best feet

Definitely isn't England or the states. I've also been to France and everyone smells so no. Arab countries don't believe in showers.

As for the rest of the world... Anywhere but Africa or Asia.

Indian women

I hate this about us. It's rather disturbing actually.

that's a pretty nice foot

I wish I didn't enjoy looking at her so much.

Singapore.

Good one.

South Korea. They have by far the shallowest female population on the planet. You'd get shamed to death for a single stray leg hair.

Agreed.

nigger me and my family use baby wipes

Urban Eastern European women. Easily! Good looking overall, vain, goal oriented, looking for an easy ticket to a comfy life so they're always prepared to jump on a rich dick. They smell great, have excellent skin, clean all around!

Nordic and French and British women are absolutely disgusting in terms of hygiene!

Probably Russian. Always very well kept
t. Guy with Russian gf that showers 90 times a day for no reason whatsoever

Why is it animal vaginae have no smell yet human vaginae smell like a carcass rotting in a hot portapotty?

came here to post this, at least relative to their country's level of sanitation. had family travel there for business and they would see poor-as-poor literal hole dwellers with perfect hair and clean clothes and bright teeth and always smelled nice; its just that the men are gross and shart their pants. i know of some indians here in the us that always shower after pissing, probably a religious thing

>Guy with Russian gf that showers 90 times a day for no reason whatsoever

SHe probably has some STD rot she trying to hide, no one needs to shower that much unless something is wrong our they incompetent.

Congrats you are outliers.

>Why is it animal vaginae have no smell yet human vaginae smell like a carcass rotting in a hot portapotty?

Why are you smelling animal vagina? and it's probably the woman having a infection if it smells bad. Salty penny taste should be the only thing noticeable about vagina or she is funky or has an infection.

Thats even worse, they clog the sewers.
Just pour a couple of dropplets of water onto the TP. You have your wet whipe thats better than a wet whipe and its easily degradable.
You dont have to wash your ass every time you take a shit, but you have to wash your ass every time you shower.

She doesnt. we both got tested together.
Even if she doesnt shower for a long time like when we're travelling she still somehow manages to smell fresh. She just likes it.

?? So you are a footfag and get off on women who don't wash?

Dude, just put the fucking wipes in a bin. Problem solved. If you're not a lazy nigger using wet wipes is not a problem.

It was advice Bro, buy them, your family will use them once they try. Tell your family to sue one or two baby wipes and then a few sheets of toilet paper to dry the wet feeling. That left behind wet feeling is whats stops people as they are use to using paper.

Highly unlikely that every woman I've been with has had an infection

Yeah get your toilet paper wet so it shreds and leaves dingleberries

Redpill me on ass wiping. Do pretty girls put in more effort to clean their buttholes?

>Their streets are spotless

You just went to the nice places.

They are paper products(they are degradable ) and I have a Septic tank not a sewer access.

Japan

Just shower after you take a shit

>Highly unlikely that every woman I've been with has had an infection

Going home and getting busy with a lady after a night out might have them smelling funky too. If you wear shoes all day your feet stink too.

It's not hard to wipe your ass properly, just need to practice, and you have to be sure to shit out every last bit of shit or you're just going to be wiping the equivalent of an uncapped sharpie

t. someone who wipes his ass clean

Well, I'm personally holding back the US from contention.

My money's on Japan.

No weeaboo.

>Americans dont know what this is for

t. Never seen drunk Russian slags

What you do is, you buy a separate sponge and after taking a shit get into a shower and wash it.
Wipe, then shower with water, then with a sponge, then with a soaped sponge and finally with water.

You only need to do that if you can't wipe your ass properly

I know a couple of Croatian girls, they're literally millionaires but smell like shit (no deodorant). They're cool but damn do they stink

>women
>clean

I've yet to meet ANYONE who actually uses this in this day and age.

Suomi finland and Sauna every weekend. if that doesnt give win, i dont know what does.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JLI63Zzfvs

i agree. if japs and muzzies can do it so should we.

>Americans dont know what this is for
I know what it is for. America doesn't really do that for whatever reason. Most likely because the USA has always had Minorities of black and hispanic who enjoy destroying toilets in public and it never caught on in public to catch on in private. I only started using baby wipes in the military because it's easier to carry and you can clean your whole body when you can't shower.

Actual truth:

1. Japan (obsessed about cleanliness)
2. Taiwan (not as obsessed as Japan, still very obsessed)
3. South Korea (they're plastic mainly, but they're very hygienic)
4. Singapore
5. Hong Kong (most of them are princesses, beware)
6. Italy (yes, despite all those stereotypes, it's true)

NOT eastern slavic ones.

my guess would be Norway, Switzerland and... any other country with a very high standard or not a party to the schengen bullshit

Thank god I'm not a dirty western european.

Italian women are by far, the most well kept and hygienic women in all of Europe.

Of course, there would be outliers; I'm talking about the average.

Males are most likely NOT to use soap after using toilet.

Italian men are not that hygienic, but their women are.

Israel cause they are kosher

wtf netherkeks

We know where our dicks have been, and it hasn't been in goats.

I'd go for spaniard women, i've ate my gf's pussy a couple of times and i haven't feel nothing fishy.
She takes care of herself

Asians are obsessed with being clean to the point it's downright unhealthy

Not sure which is best but there's no way in hell it's America.
jimgoad.net/goadabode/otherarticles/womstink.html

fake as fuck

American Dutch girls are notoriously clean and orderly.
I assume the same is for regular Dutch girls who are untouched by poz

>prudetugal

O_o
o _O

will goto netherlands and smell their woman's hands and fingers

>Switzerland
Afraid not. Too much French influence in the French part...

Get her a chainsaw or an axe, you can go right thru.

Why would you cut her in half? Doesn't make sense. She can't wash her hands, doesn't mean you have to kill them. FFS so violent.

Serious. I don't wash my hands after pissing unless it gets urine on it. I pee holding my pants, not my dick.

>Be at work
>Take shit
>Sorry guys I'll be back in a couple hours, gotta take a shower
Okay man, sounds good.

Daily reminder if you wear shoes in your house you are NOT WHITE

most peeps I know wear slippers/flipflops

>I pee holding my pants

You poor bastard.

Japan is clean to excess
they have shit tier immune systems because of it
as a result they literally die from the common cold

Literary masterpiece!

That's why controlling the bowel movement is necessity.

This is confusing, would you walk in bare feets around your house ? even if the floor is clean its anti-hygienic

ya man but shoes arent slippers i mean hard soles like runners and shit

house shoes/slip-on sandals, but my family is blue collar and my dad wore workbooks all the time. He never took those off until he was off or down for the day, You sound spoiled DESU.

I wipe with regular TP and then finish with a baby wipe. I have to throw the baby wipe in the trash or it clogs the pipes.

>tfw both clean and dirty at the same time

house slippers/flipflops are the only way user

>"One should not protract one's visit to the latrine"
~Leonardo da Vinci.

overdoing it is not good hygiene since it actually compromises one's health.

My floors are always clean as well as the bottom of my feet, why the fuck would I wear shoes or socks around the house?

>be me
>in nightclub
>go to pee with friend
>after we finish i go to wash my hands
>friend laughs and says "user, you only wash your hands in front of girls" and goes out without washing hands
>no i rarely wash my hands after peeing
sorry but gotta listen to Chad, he knows things

Damn I miss the 80s. I had those same posters on my wall.

mesmo

cara an ugly fag lookin bitch but her footgame immaculate

Here is all I know.

>central Asian countries;

When you're a young man (early 20s) you parents will look for a wife for you. Once they have found a girl (usually it's the neighbors daughter or your parents friends daughter) they will tell you who the girl is and you both will be introduced to each other. Now this is where it gets interesting, obviously you are not allowed to have sex before the wedding. However, your task as a future husband is to find out if the girl is "clean" or "dirty".

The way to find this out is pretty odd for us westerners but it's what they do in central Asia. Anyway you are supposed to "kidnapp" your future wife. (basically you get your boys and a car and you drive to your girls house and get her to follow you) since it's a well known tradition, it is being done without any violence or the involvement of the police. Now that you've got your girl with you in your car, you drive to a quiet place with no people around. Here you lift her skirt up and all you are allowed to do is to licke her asshole. In fact, you are supposed to licke it. If she's clean and it tastes alright then you'll marry that girl.

This is crazy but this is how things work in those countries. This is also a reason why the girls from central Asian countries have the most cleanest assholes ever.

Saw this on a German network once.

>pic unrelated

Because the wood and tiles can be cold unless you have heated floors.

> This Belganon knows his things. Nice.

This triggers Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Is this serious Deutschanon?

That's how it is bongs, you think fishing or being a sailor means that you have good hygiene?
Wrong.

With socks, of course.

Japan
JET trust me bruv
Girl comes back to your shit shack and will 8/10 shower before you fuck. Will shower after. Will shower in the morning.
Will expect you to do the same

brb taking over japan
t. spic

That's like the official uniform of autism.