Dude theres no such thing as the slippery slope its a friggin fallacy dude

dude theres no such thing as the slippery slope its a friggin fallacy dude

Don't you want more qt trannies tho?

>the slippery slope

Cliff

Are we at the bottom yet?

it's probably more a "fame" thing .. in order maintain relevance they need to constantly push boundaries. .just saying

Let's patronize it for being so brave.

Real traps are disgusting.

But isn't that like saying all males are disgusting? Are you a lesbian?

I hope they slippery slope into hell.

In before tranny succubi visit your dreams!

Fuck off weeb trash cute fembois and rel traps, not disgusting shemales,mare life

keep your disgusting fantasies to your self degenerate

You tell em

Maybe but I think its more of a mental instability. They are attempting to find a sense of normalcy and can never seem to find it.

>fantasies
Or are they? I hope your prostate doesn't get too tired out. Better get the salt and silver, just in case.

slippery slope was a fallacy until they all started manifesting into reality. no canadians in the thread yet, probably blowing their dogs

Are you autistic or just a fag?
>Inb4 he is both

>im a lesbian
Its like these freaks no longer care about the definition of words, or even what words are. Like they just say things without any thought.

>I'm a lesbian

He looks pretty hot in the last pic desu

obviously there's a physiological issue (be it some narcissistic disorders or something else) .. I just wanted to keep it pc lol ..

You mean western traps

>want to have sex with women
>remove penis to do so
Did no one tell them sex's purpose is reproduction ?

Stealth rare

You mean succubi (male).

The slippery slope is only a fallacy when there isn't evidence backing up the idea of it being a slope.

If the picture was just a person coming out as gay, and somebody said that they would come out as transgender next, it would be a fallacy.

If the picture was a person coming out as gay and then coming out as transgender, it would no longer be a fallacy to assume it will get worse, since evidence exists to prove that there's a slope.