Milo Yiannopoulos

What does Sup Forums think about the Dangerous faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm surprised that Sam Harris says he seems intelligent.
He also says Milo speaks with the main intent of provoking, and I agree.

he has a scintillating intellect and should be given executive power over all of europe

Sup Forums is divided, but I find him delightful. His MSM news station interviews are always setup to make him look bad but it always fails because he's so savvy at the PR stuff. Check out some of his arguing with feminists on British TV.

Shills pretend to be homophobic and bash him then point to it as avidence we are homophobes. He can put his cock into anyone's bum that isn't mine. Including any of your bums. I hope he fucks you all in the bum

he's a kike
a faggot
with a black bf

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

he seems like a drug addict.

what is this chart. I can't read it

Can't stop the Yiannopoulos

HE IS THE VOICE OF A GENERATION

Attention seeking money whore.

Massive narcissist, attention whore, hates women, loves black cock, only doing what he's doing because he fears Islam and wants everyone to look at him.

A kike homosexual that needs to be gassed, but gassed last.
I'd rather we have every ally we can get for now as opposed to ideological purity tests

Ban assault vaginas?

He plays people like a fiddle and that's fine by as long as he's benefitting our goals.

Faggot

Jewish subversion of the white national movenemt.

I dont see how he is "dangerous" hes a little obnoxious but other then that hes okay.

He's a faggot, but his danger is highly overrated.

pedophile
see

I don't get why Sup Forums doesn't understand that he's good for us to have around.

Like a second set of prints on a gun.

I think he's over the top and I think he should care more about his appearance, he's pretty degenerate. But besides that he's pretty smart and is amazing at what he does, he btfos the sjws hard as fuck. I'll probably buy his book because I respect the message.

Too dangerous, he should be incarcerated.

>Kike
>Faggot

Gas him.

Obviously exploiting the situation for profit.
But he is entertaining
And at worst he is "normalizing" the kind of stuff Sup Forums says in the real world so that once more equipped people come along they wont have to do all the work of getting people to accept basic principles.

"dangerous faggot" is redundant, obviously AIDS is dangerous

Of course the faggot is dangerous, with the amount of coal he burns, he should be called the industrial revolution. And all that pollutes the atmosphere, by which I mean AIDS.

/thread

Checked

Love him.

Profit seeking opportunist. But hey, you dance with who brung ya.

I've ordered his book
Not interested in reading it, but it'll pss of the leftards that he's at number one

Hes our mascot really.

No one takes him serious here but find him highly amusing.

But that is what makes him so "dangerous", the left can't accuse him of being an oppressor

He's a fraud that probably doesn't believe in most of the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Fucking sodomite. He knows about the pedo shit going on in hollywood and doesn't do shit about it.

GEE, I SURE WONDER WHAT POL THINKS OF A HOMOSEXUAL, BLACKcock FETISHIST JEW!

Putin and charlie sheen are getting ANGWY