Convince me racemixing is wrong

Convince me racemixing is wrong

Hard mode: No appeal to emotion ("Muh heritage")

genetic hygiene

/thread

My problem with it is not that it's wrong, but it's praised.
I don't give a fuck if you sleep with this or that girl, really. What makes me sick is that they're trying to force it so much that I automatically become suspicious.

IQ is a genetically inherited trait.

Bad when done for the wrong reason

If Tiffany is racemixing to make the white boys jealous and to mask her daddy issues then the kid is gonna grow up fucked up.

If Jamal is racemixing because it makes him feel like hes getting back at the white man then the kids are gonna grow up fucked up.

If 2 mature adults who have worked through their issues decide to racemix then its not so bad

It's only wrong if white women do it.

It's not wrong. I love racemixing, I can't even fap to white women anymore, only to latino/asian/black chicks

Don't date stupid people then?

I don't know anyone who approves of it

In the end, evolution and genetic engineering will take care of it.

So it's a non-issue at present.

People have just been indoctrinated to waste their time on race-related issue, rather than materially improving their lives.

Its wrong when is its organized and planned for the sole purpose of eliminating a phenotype from the earth.

Race mixing isnt a normal state, of course there are exceptions, where people of different race simply like eachother.

How much race mixing existed before it was popularized by freemason-jewish media?

Miscegenation has been observed to produce children at risk for health problems later in life, especially mental health problems. It has been observed that mixed-race children have emotional and self-esteem issue more than single race children.

>In the end, evolution and genetic engineering will take care of it.
What? What the fuck? If every single white and asian woman from now on only had mixed black babies, the world IQ would drop precipitously.

Maybe another few thousand years would change that depending on the environment, but that has no effect on us now or in the near future. What the hell

But practical genetic engineering is a few decades out. There will almost certainly be no problem.

Because you'll be hung by the neck until dead nigger.

Your kids would have disgusting nappy hair

Everything in life is appeal to emotion you retard

>But practical genetic engineering is a few decades out. There will almost certainly be no problem.
How are you going to have any genetic engineers when you've literally bred out the only people who know how to do it? You'd create a global south africa or brasil before you'd get to that level. You're not really thinking very well, and i'm afraid you might be mixed yourself to your own detriment.

AIDS

>how much race mixing existed before it was popularized
>who were the neanderthals
>what was the entire south american continent
>who were the iberians

Just take a look at Robert deniros miserable looking family. Seems like other races mix OK, Latin, black, Asian Arab but white genetics are top tier and only get diluted when mixed with shit

You should always strive to improve your children's chances in life, why would you willingly handicap them genetically?

>when you've literally bred out the only people who know how to do it

Do you really believe that's particularly possible? All knowledge lost in ~30 years?

Racism is a waste of time, and it's hilarious that people get suckered into wasting their lives on it.

That's more evidence that veganism and narcissism are wrong tbqhbbq

>Do you really believe that's particularly possible? All knowledge lost in ~30 years?
Not just the knowledge, but the ability to actually use it. You really are not thinking very far. Look at what has happened in South Africa, where in universities they are starting to reject the VERY CONCEPT OF SCIENCE as colonial in nature and would rather discuss witchcraft instead. You literally literally have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

>Racism is a waste of time, and it's hilarious that people get suckered into wasting their lives on it.
Yes, let's focus on the big issues that aren't, ya know, preserving our civilization that has existed for thousands of years. Learn what a Bell Curve is you genetic dead-end

You're in fucking Hungary, how would you even racemix if you even wanted to?

Those who are too stupid to understand why miscegenation is wrong must be culled from the herd.

>Look at what has happened in South Africa, where in universities they are starting to reject the VERY CONCEPT OF SCIENCE as colonial in nature and would rather discuss witchcraft instead.

sounds just like whites wanting to teach creationism in school

don't flatter yourself hillbilly you're still a dying breed

>where in universities they are starting to reject the VERY CONCEPT OF SCIENCE

Purely cultural.

White Europeans did this in the Dark Ages for thousands of years. How can you claim genetic superiority in the face of religion and superstition?

Kek has spoken.

>whites did this a long time ago
>so it's okay now

>56
They must be getting constantly outsmarted by literal monkeys.

If you need convicing you should probably racemix.

>inb4 society is the victim

Chinks have an 105 IQ average and there's 1.2 billion of them and they're racist as shit, they'll be building CRISPR babies long before they get collectively blacked.

Convince me murder is wrong

Hard mode: No appeal to emotion ("Muh pain and sadness at loss")

>>so it's okay now

Not at all. It's just funny seeing the white supremacists worshipping a sect of Judaism while claiming to be "genetically superior".

A lot of this is just attributable to culture. Odds are it won't be a problem in a few decades.

We have fuckloads of asians for some reason

Also Balkan women