What happens to unbaptized baby if it die? Does baby burn in hell? What about unbaptized fetuses that are aborted...

What happens to unbaptized baby if it die? Does baby burn in hell? What about unbaptized fetuses that are aborted? What happen to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

demonssouls.wikidot.com/plague-baby
youtube.com/watch?v=PihRtglTYHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>christ cucks told us that you cant go into heaven if you die unbaptized
>some smart fuck says:
>hold on a sec. what about babies that died before they could have been baptized.
they dindu nuffin, it's unfair and rayciss to send them to hell
>so they made up this thing called limbo
limbo is like earth just without suffering
but you're not at god's side
>in christ cuck's book this spells: not as cool as heaven
>at least it's not hell
>abraham and noah and shit we're all in limbo until christ died for our sins and made it possible to get into heaven

tl:dr: someone pointed out a hole in christ chucks made up stories. amend the story by making up more bullshit

no it hangs in purgatory for all eternity. Fetus too.. at least they are not alone in pergatory.

damn, i suck at greentexting

oh yeah limbo. not spergatory.. haha damn them rules he made up.. he is tricky sucker.

Same thing as everyone else: Nothing

The baby enemies in Dante's Inferno is what happens to them.

i thought only sinners went to hell.

Francis shitcanned Purgatory

>what is the original sin

shit gotta get baptiseżed soon

ya babies are born with original sin and are inherently evil from the moment of their conception dont you know basic christian values?

babies are evil as fuck

demonssouls.wikidot.com/plague-baby

babies are evil bastards from birth and have no soul, baptism calls upon their christian soul to enter their body so they can be a child of god

Myling/Myrding

In Scandinavian folklore, mylings are the phantasmal incarnations of the souls of unbaptized children that had been forced to roam the earth until they could persuade someone (or otherwise cause enough of a ruckus to make their wishes known) to bury them properly.

The myling is said to chase lone wanderers at night and jump on their backs, demanding to be carried to the graveyard, so they can rest in hallowed ground. Mylings are thought to be enormous and apparently grow heavier as they near the graveyard, to the point where any person carrying one (or more) could sink into the soil. If one should prove unable to make it into the cemetery, the myling kills its victim in rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=PihRtglTYHA

Tip: Stop being religious nutcases

the point at which a baby gets its soul is a matter of dispute in christianity
at one point the consensus was that they only get it at birth or with baptism like you said
but current consensus at the time (for cathocucks at least, i dont know about other dnominations) is that they get their soul at conception. which is also one of the reasons why they are so against abortions. you cant kill something with a soul.
animals on the other hand have no soul so it's ok to kill them

It's really bad when a to be christian baby dies without been baptized. All you can do is hope that this baby had jewish or muslim parents so it won't be so much of a problem.

They're sent to Detroit

Limbo

I'm pretty sure they go to heaven, but I don't know. I'm 20 and recently "found God" as they say, but I didn't think/know that I needed to be baptized?

Also I have a question for knowledgeable Christians here. Is it wrong to use pain medication during child birth since God said that we're supposed to have that pain?

Allah turns them virgins to heaven

Not having been able to do either good or evil they receive neither punishment nor reward in the resurrection of the dead.
Might have adverse effects on the child depending on the dosage, but it's no more sinful than motorized farming.

Stop worshipping a Jewish desert god.

Stay worshipping the gods of your ancestors.

My interpretation of the Bible is that all people are born starting in the Book of Life. If you look up every mention of Book of Life in the King James Bible, it only mentions removing people from that list. I believe that there is an "age of accountability" and that God may remove you from that list henceforth. I believe that this age is soon after when a child starts to realize that showing your nudity is wrong. This is akin to when Adam and Eve discover the knowledge of good and evil and seek to cover their nakedness in Genesis 3. From that point only your faith in the Lord can save you from hell.

you have to get baptized
you're not even going to limbo if you die now.
you know about god and jesus, so you cant claim ignorance when you're at the pearly gates. you know about god and how the only way to him is through his son jesus christ.
you have to be baptized to become a member of god's group

or another protip: grow up and leave all this religious bullshit behind and become a free man

Their souls, unclaimed and bare, are tossed into purgatory for processing. If by some chance it developed an ego during it's short existence it is tossed into the fire to be cleansed. The remaining souls are distributed to attemp new lives.

I've had two and had epidurals both times, and both babes came out perfectly healthy but I'm trying to conceive my next child right now, my first since becoming aware of God/Christ and the evil kikes, and now I'm highly suspicious of everything about modern child birthing.

But how do I know motorized farming isn't a sin? I mean, kike corporations use that type of stuff as a part of their system of control after all.