PJW IS GOING AFTER RICHARD SPENCER IT'S HAPPENING

PJW IS GOING AFTER RICHARD SPENCER IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

jungle.horse/#{"s":"reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight."}
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does he think he's alt-right?

But....i love them both, even if spencer is an edge lord. Pls no bully.

Richard spensir is a mayne streem meteor shilll

Controlled Opposition vs Cuck who will win

>checked
the alt-right doesn't exist

He took Cernovich down, now it's PJW's turn.

PJW us the nu right I think

PJW should learn that Cernovich is not a reliable anchor in the meme war.

PJW wants to be Alt-Right so badly but he never will. He's New Right, at best.

WOW MAN THESE GUYS ARE SO FUCKING REDPILLED! LOOK AT THEM FIGHT LIKE TEENAGE GIRLS ON TWITTER! HOLY SHIT, THESE GUYS ARE DEFINITELY LEADERS I SURE CAN FOLLOW!

kek There are actual beta retards on here who look up to these fags but say hitler was a faggot.

Good. Spencer is a controlled opposition faggot who's only purpose is to get in Trump's way.

PJW is an infowars nutjob, but I appreciate that he hates those neonazi retards. Good for him.

PJW will never name the jew

>Sup Forums: Twitter Drama
Trump's supporters don't have a unifying cause anymore so they're turning the knives on each other. Sad!

How much victory hailing are they doing these days?

why do you niggers worship Spencer? He's single, watches anime and jerks off to hentai. That's degenerate and not helping the white race, at all. If you wanna help your race, find a a white girl and marry one. But then again, this is Sup Forums. Everyone complains about white genocide, falling white birth rate and not doing anything about it. Instead, you watch anime and masturbate to hentai

He is right, you know?

>Divide and conquer out in full force post 2016 election where the threat of internet activism was realized by the establishment.

I'm sure that's a coincidence.

this is missing the bernie tattoo

All these alt-right personalities are cringe as fuck. Who actually spouts memes IRL? That nigga's got a frog in his name.

Sounds like Richard Spencer is going after PJW

GIYS RICHARD SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OP, LISTEN TO PJW AND MIKE CERNOVICH!

Richard Spencer is married

>there are actually people on Sup Forums right now that side with pjw and think the Alt Right is about Civic Nationalism
Turn back time please.

Witness me

Cernovich needs to be dropped already, why is he relevant anymore?

Sup Forums is a shadow of it's glorious self before all faggots jumped on the Trump train and subsequently came to Sup Forums

Richard Spencer is a shill.

oh shit...
oh...
oh.

I don't know or care about spencer
but PJW/milo/kikobitch need to go fucking die.

Sup Forums is the only decent "alt-right" outlet, your average thread on here is far more informative and funny than anything these e-celebs churn out.

He disavowed the "Alt Right" not too long ago, I thought.

> alt right
> new right
wtf is all this shit
fuck off plebit

YES, GOYIM, BE LIKE THE REAL ALT-RITE LEADERS WHO ALL MARRY NON-WHITE WOMEN, SHOW YOUR TOLERANCE AND LOVE OF DIVERSITY AND SHOW THOSE STORMFAGS WHAT REAL CONSERVATISM IS

>there are actually people on Sup Forums right now that think the Alt Right exists as anything more to shoehorn and divide

These "people" are just parasites who are using Trump for their own gains. They're too cowardly to name the Jew :^)

He's just a straight up libertarian.

Goddamnit PJW just name the fucking kike already.

>oy vey don't form groups in anyway! It's always Mossad controlled opposition. Always shit your pants and watch Alex Jones

>Richard Spencer
>Neonazi

wew

this election cycle ruined the board

Does anyone else fucking hate E-celebs/namefags and their highschool girls Drama?

Really fucking sick of their faggotry.

Not a coincidence. Spencer is a shill attempting to be the catalyst if D&C. Ignore him and no problems are left.

I often wonder why he is so preoccupied with American politics? Same with molyneux.

PJW is cooler and more rational then Richard Spencer. One actually thinks before he speaks the other is an emotional sperglord.

ITT we do mental gymnastics to show how PJW is the good guy and RS is controlled op

Yes, both him and Milo did once the Richard Spencer and a bunch of LARPers gave Nazi solutes and the MSM labelled them as alt-right

FOCKIN ESS JAY DOBBLEJOO

During the election he called himself alt-right. But not Trump disavowed the alt-right so he and buddy Cernovich rebranded themselves the 'new right'. Now they can be controversial without the Nazi overtones.

That's how you get fired

This is why right wingers will never win

>We want more secure borders and lower taxes!
>But are you gonna gas the kikes and hang the fags?
>Umm, no
>Then I'm not voting
>left wins again
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

This is every European election the last 30 years
You don't know compromise

I didn't say marry a nigger, you stupid nigger.

pic is the only person I ever see actually trying to advance white interests.

Let's exist in a vacuum and never challange each others ideas, then we'll end the eDrama once and for all.

STFU new friend, pol loved trump the moment he appeared on the scene. You have to go back.

I'm getting really tired of the people that call everything controlled opposition.

> you're not really an alt-right-kin, you're a nu-right-kin. It's not an alternative kind of feel, it's a new special kind of feel that is different and no one has ever felt before.

Jesus fucking Christ. Just go set up a tumblr now.

You can't talk shit when Trump sucks more Jewish cock than Obama ever did

I'm just a Sup Forumsack

I don't want anyone to make any money off of this. I just want to laugh when we keep winning.

I didn't notice that. That cunt is even more pathetic than i thought.

No, he's nu-right because he's a cuckservative on steroids. That's it.

RS is an edge-jock. He can't debate worth shit. I find it funny the tards who call Milo a kike fag but he's the best one at derailing MSMs attempts to control the opposition.

Richard Spencer is still on Twitter, hmmmmm

based toilet scrubber

Guess how we ended up in this shithouse excuse for a society? Compromise

Well perhaps you need to research just how many times right wing groups end up being exposed as being led by alphabet agents.

6 Gorillion Mindset: better not name the jew, goy, or we'll cut off your shekels

Delete your account.

FUCKING THIS

wtf

jungle.horse/#{"s":"reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight."}

I'd gladly see them all go in order to never hear any of this shit again.

The "alt-right" was much better when it was still based on neoreactioanry ideals and wasn't about "monetizing your brand"milked most of these faggots care about.

RS was part of the better way of being redpilled back when the rest of these cunts all shouted how they were libertarians because they were afraid to say anything else. Fuck 'em all.

Richard Spencer's ego is out of control.

>tfw named the jew at infowars

that was funny as hell
the entire election those fuckers were fighting back for being called racist and sexist and defending trump too
but the second they got called nazi because of spencer.. oh how they recoil back.. its almost as if someone wants being called "nazi" to still be an effect tool to silence... hmmm

or he's paid so much by to shill there is no more shame

MAYNE STUREEHM METEOR

>Held several public debates and open mic Q&As this year
>won't debate

JIDF isn't bringing their best people

Whenever people form groups to do things paranoid Alex Jones watching spazzies immediately call them controlled OP. I'm aware of government instigators but they aren't behind every corner waiting to get you

No faggot we eliminate namefaggotry and persistent identity on the Internet.

Sup Forums did it and that's why all these faggot E-celebs are just riding our coattails and parroting our memes.

I WOZ MUOI HAIRCUP PPULUR

>PJW

Literal cuck-boomer tier mindset
>Whites are a minority now, at least my taxes are lower!

They're literally behind every corner planning to get you.

>makes a tweet about YouTube click bait faggot

WOW DUDE UR EGO IS OUT OF CONTROL

"anyone whose active beyond our anonymous online message board is an e-celeb faggot"

K

But Spencer got kids with that thicc russian chick.

i didn't say he won't debate, I said he can't. High-school level shit, 1st year UG at best.

I get that, but they also want to be effective. Richard Spencer is not going to win over any new followers that are over 15, he's just a jester for the echo chamber.

DELETE THIS

ILL GET MY BOYS AT GOOGLE TO FIX THIS GLITCH

Fuck off with these gay labels D&C bullshit

why don't they just ignore each other and go after the real enemy?

I'm sorry man, I know I should look up to either some edgy neo Nazi with a frog in his twitter name, or some little whimpy 140 pound nerd who mocks people by talking in little kid voice and calls people he degrees with babies, or how about all of the various kike race mixers who are RED PILLED AS FUCK!

None of these losers are leader material and I would put money on that they are pretty much all opportunists looking for a cash grab (by muh book! I'm alt-rite, no wait, I'm not alt-rite). Maybe I'm wrong, though. Let's wait for the next twitter fight and see who is really redpilled!

The mamestreem memeya

>BTFO'd a rabbi
>can't debate

It was like the #2 guy in command of uniting all the neo-nazi groups and white supremacist groups in america was FBI

They came so close to having a complex underground organization in America, could have started something big

thanks race traitor FBI fuckface

> cuckservative
> alt right
> new right
> fashy
> Sup Forumslack
> leftypol

> I'm a demigirl, genderqueer, dragonkin, spirit-self and I voted for Donald trump but I'm different from all those other cuckservatives that voted for Donald trump, so I'm more of an OutRight than an Altright or NewRight.

You're all equally as pathetic as the progressive faggots on tumblr.

spencer strikes me as more of a david duke.. just some fag trying to hitch his wagon

the rest of them are either trying to use the movement for their money or to control it.

whatever in the hell PJW and Cernovich and the rest of them prescribe to is garden-variety 'conservatism' (old protestant liberalism) but they just desperately want to be 'on the fringe'

But 'one race, the human race!', libertarian economic ideas, Israel fandom, and conceptions of 'the nation' as a propositional ideological creation are what we've been living through for 80 years. The idea that 'this is as right as the right can be' is a complete joke, but they demand this territory for themselves.

bumping this post

This board put all the effort into this, now they're taking credit for it.

I don't want any single person taking credit or trying to represent what this board did.

That's the point of this website. It's anonymous for a reason. None of us are special snowflakes, and that's the reality of life. No single person can claim responsibility for this board's efforts