Trump uses letters for personal communications, say its safer than "cyber"

>Trump uses letters for personal communications, say its safer than "cyber"
Holy fuck, we didnt saw it till now... He is a fucking master sorcerer. Meme magick is real, we summoned a 99d chessmaster wizard KeK's priest.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russia-turns-to-typewriters-for-secrets-2013-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's smarter than people give him credit for.

I'm watching Harry Potter right now.

how did you not know this already?
Trump is skeptical of the cybers and justifiably so

businessinsider.com/russia-turns-to-typewriters-for-secrets-2013-7

he's so obviously right that I can't believe people are actually talking about this.

fucking alQueda used pretty much this method for years to communicate with Bin Laden for fuck's sake.

when hillary clinton began her term as secretary of state there wasn't a single computer in the state department.

Russia switched to typewriters a couple years back, as any and all electronic devices can be backdoored.

No, they were in a closet on her estate.

It is. Read a couple of proof of concept papers regarding computer exploits and you'll rapidly conclude that the entire notion of computer security is a fucking joke.

aaaaand?

That's smart actually.
I doubt anyone bothers to watch peoples letters anymore

>be courier
>get big payment from north korea
>open Trump mail.

Israel did a wargames test of cyber vs written once, irc the written guys won.

RAKED

Sounds like she should be arrested for treason, seeing how she helped a foreign power compromise the US government an all

Muh emails. Muh all computers are shit now because im a plant and dindu nuffin. Too bad hillary couldn't say same. But RNC already had 2 million govt and personal emails on the same kinds of servers but nonody cared. Hillary's been around for 30 years and Trump's swamp hasn't? Nice tax returns and underage rape trial

Anybody know if the Russians have the technology to hack our hand written notes through WiFi? Is this how the chineese are beating the SATS?

0's for the zero
>A

this technology

>Be important Wall Street executive
>Walking to lunch with banker bros speculating on oil and gas futures
>Hear shrieks behind me
>Turn around
>Fucking giant bald eagle divebombing at my face
>as I duck and cover I feel a flap of wind, and a tugging at my suit jacket
>milliseconds later a sharp pain as the free claw rips into my scalp
>see the letter in my suit jacket
>realize what just happened
>th-thanks trump

Dog piss meriga,

Freegun ingdensifies

Already hacked your paper ballots. Now we of hackings your paper of toilet.

IT'S THOSE DAMN RUSSIANS AGAIN, HACKED MY TOILET PAPER INTO SANDPAPER
DAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU

>Trump sending giant bald eagles with letters, out of his of an aviary in the pent house suite of Trump tower

This would be even better because messenger pigeons use magnetoreception, and Giant bald eagles probably do not. So they would be carrying the message to the recipient out of pure patriotism and the will of Trump.

I think it was around time Edward did his whistleblowing.

>we live in an age where sending an actual, physical letter, is considered wierd and sorcery

I'm not sure how much I like this...

>put carbon paper behind ruskies regular paper
>keylog their entire government
they didn't think this one through

This is absolute bullshit. Modern encryption standards take impractically long to crack. Breaches are always retards downloading viruses and picking up strange USBs on the floor. In a properly secured environment this doesn't happen.

I don't know what physical means he uses but it's definitely slower than electronic, even if it is perfectly safe.

>In a properly secured environment this doesn't happen.

Guess what. There's no such thing as a properly secure environment once you introduce humans to that environment.

At least with couriers and other physical countermeasures, when somebody fucks up you A) know about it right away and B) you know who fucked up and should be punished.

It's a lot easier to tell someone to handcuff the briefcase to their wrist and go across town than it is to tell them never to download browsers other than Microsoft IE.

If we all get our own owls that reliever messages I'm so Game
> harrypotter is a G

PKE will be easier to crack in the future with quantum computing
the issue is creating that properly secured environment
any sufficiently large environment is difficult to secure properly, especially with most security protocols being incredibly complex and thus a huge security risk
our PKI is brittle as fuck

pretty much any major company still uses couriers for transmitting messages that are intended to be secure but not essentially quick.
most companies especially stay away from PKE and use synchronous encryption.

Checked. Well meme'd my friend.

Shadilay.