Will Refugees go back when the war is over?

Do you think Refugees would want to go back to Syria after the war has ended?

If the main reason was to avoid war, they would all fuck off to turkey or saudi arabia

>Refugees would want to go back to Syria

You think they'd be allowed back in even if they wanted to return?

Once the European welfare state collapses, they will either go back to their shitty countries or try to get in the U.S

BRAZIL*

First of all
4/5 of all ""refugees"" are not even from Syria

If they wanted a safe country they could have stayed in Saudi Arabia, Turkey or even the fucking Balks instead of going to Western Europe for the Welfare Cheks

Nice joke, taco.

Oh, hello Abdul!

I'm pretty sure they just want to get free money from Europe and fuck the women there.

They ain't going anywhere.

>live in dusty town with no trees and square sand looking buildings
>everyone blowing themselves up
>hot
>everyone is always pissed

>beautiful colorful towns
>trees everywhere
>post card landscapes everywhere
>beautiful women
>can get away with literal rape and murder
>everyone bends to your every whim

Yeah, they'll totally go back.

If you are a military aged male, and you flee your home during war you are a pathetic.

Build the wall NOW

We're full, fuck off.

If they really wanted to go back they wouldn't have traveled the great distance to Germany.

FPBP

Genuine refugees? Absolutely, most of them. They did NOT want to leave their home country, which they love and are loyal to.

Problem? We have almost no genuine refugees, but a mix of adventure seekers, gibsmedat tourists, organized criminals and sleeper cell terrorists.

I am sure the left will do EEEVERYTHING to keep these ticks here, but they all need to go.

They all have to go back! They have to! They have to go back!

Turkey is "saturated". SA is not accepting

Pathetic life>death, otherwise Sup Forums wouldn't even exist in the first place

trust me refugees don't want to go to Brazil shithole

Well, there are barely any syrians in europe.

Nope. Why work a minimum wage job in Syria when you can get the same money in the form of welfare paid by Western taxpayers?

What refugees? These proud people are new citizens of the European Union. Why should they leave their homeland to go to some wasteland where there is no welfare?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

a complicated question with a simple answer
>no

No..because the real war is in their head....
>John 14:6

>Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Intredasting, Che al-Islamiya

>Flag
>Talking dumb shit

No surprises.

They are not refugees.
This is an invasion.

They will after they are conquered Europe and USA and chinese + russians do not gas them all before.

>implying the war will ever end

>Do you think Refugees would want to go back to Syria after the war has ended?
No, I think they'll do anything to stay in Europe even if the war in Syria is over

To go back somewhere you have to have come from there.