Would the south of won if they got British support?

Would the south of won if they got British support?

IT'S "HAVE" YOU LITERAL RETARD. WHAT'S UP WITH ANGLOS NOT SPEAKING THEIR OWN LANGUAGE

No because Brits are pussy ass weak fighters.

Would the south of won if they have British support?

Go to his
And no, because british support would be limited to the sea and production, and the war was lost on land, due to overwhelming northern numbers and production.
Also, brits wouldn't support the south, because yanks sold them cotton after the war anyway

The south got British support and the north blockaded the coast.
/thread

>this retarded
Would the south have won if they got British support
lamo

>Burnt down the white house.

>helping the south to win.

At which point, France would declare war on you

lmao*

It's "have" you mouth-breathing cunt.

Have. Not of. Fuck you.

>France

Does that mean we would have to beat them again?

Britain turned emerging cotton markets in Egypt and India to get their cotton after they lost a trading partner in the South. Lack of supplies was a major factor in the defeat of the South. Even if British assistance was limited to sea and production, they could have broke the Union blockade of Southern ports, and shipped in supplies. The South also would have been able to ship out cotton, allowing coin to fill the Confederacy's coffers.

that was the canadians

France was a potential ally of the South as well.

>lmao is a word
lamo
lmoa
loma
Also
>damage control

Obviously wrong you silly willy, here is the correct grammar

shit was lit senpai

I don't understand why you're so mad paddy?

Canada was and still is rightful British clay.

because britaingay

I wish Americans would read their own fucking history. It was the French who were the ones who wanted to recognise the South, and the UK - like the faggots that we are - that prevented them from doing so.

british soldiers stationed in canada

GET OFF MY FUCKING ISLAND
REEEEEEEEEEE

>falling for bait this hard

jealousy breeds hatred.

they did, via canada, and still lost, so no

>At which point, France would declare war on you

At which point, Prussia would declare war on France making Bismarck's life a lot easier

No, I think your fleet was antiquated after the battle of hampton roads.

stop trying to take credit for canadian military victories

Thoughts?

>MY FUCKING ISLAND

If only we had colonised all of it with loyal Saxon blood.

France were the reason we lost the thirteen colonies and I'm sure they would have seized the opportunity to have another fight afterwards.

They did a smashing job in WW2, burning the shite house was actually the British

>fleet
yeah nah, a squadron at most lad

France+America is why we lost, we demonstrated perfectly we could beat France in the 7 years war.

You literally canceled every order of wooden naval ships you had, shortly afterwards.

Why would a slave nation have ever gotten the support of Britain?

>burning the shite house was actually the British
keep telling yourself that, nigel

>Faggots that we are

What, so you want a *Christian* Constantinople?

Not if it's not squared with the eternal Anglo you don't.

And yet they ended up expanding Anglo cultural domination of North America by instigating the Louisiana Purchase.

potato is upset his country is shit

The flag, the army, the hometowns of all troops, were all British.

But as multiculturalism teaches us, if you're present in an area, you belong to that area.

Not sure but my girlfriends family is Southern and English and they would love that pin. I don't meen 'muh heritage 1123/1589385th English'. I mean literally passport holding, accent having English people that are also Southern.

It's pretty neat really. Her mother has a Southern accent (American southern accent) but only has an English passport, some in her family still have English accents but live in America, some still live in England. My girlfriend is American (only has an American passport) but grew up in Oxford. It really is just about as Southern combined with English as you can get.

They run a classic Southern country store as well named after my girlfriend's great grandmother (who is currently visiting from England).

Wow, someone with an
>English passport

If she's got a Southern passport she can be a dual citizen of both the sovereignty of England, and the Kingdom of the South.

A British passport, relax Geoff.

You seem in love with the Canadians, or you're a Canadian with a proxy