Pol expedition to antarctica

I just had a great idea /pol. How about instead of sitting at home pondering over the pyramids we actually get off our asses and sail down there to solve it once and for all. I'm sure if we started a gofundme we could raise sufficient capital. Please discuss further below.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNEZ5iUccow
youtube.com/watch?v=mezlcGGA4BY
youtube.com/watch?v=weKhMRIP5V8
discord.gg/5kuRs
youtube.com/watch?v=90BGNcIp630
southpolestation.com/trivia/10s/berserk.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zxlTGbLvDB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rescue bump

Another one

Does anyone know what are these?

If we are going to do this we need to do it now or next year to avoid the winter and constant night.

Just a glitch dude.

So far Argentina is closest, just take a boat bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNEZ5iUccow
if these guys couldn't even manage to get to the north pole, then what chance do you have to get to the south pole?
do you know how much such a trip would cost?
and they just banned private ships from certain areas

cant some of you army anons just load up a c130 with a full tank of gas and fly there?

tell your CO you need to help find a set of keys and bring winter clothing

>in other news 200 self diagnosed autistics have drowned off the coast of antarctica after 1 passenger aboard the 'S.S Lolita' was disgruntled with the lack of internet and sunk the ship

None of you will ever get to Antarctica because I don't allow autistic retards on board my yacht.

>a crack team of international asspie racists from Sup Forums go on an expedition to Antarctica

put cameras on it and take all my money

you'd have a better chance trying to visit area51 while livestreaming, except we'd all get to laugh when you get arrested or shot

youtube.com/watch?v=mezlcGGA4BY

Why would pol go there? For the possible information?

If that's all, why not get the information from the people who have already been there.

>pic related

Since Sup Forums surrendered unconditionally to Tuvalu we should look for a even lower populated spot on this Planet to conquer

As long as we go here

Good luck climbing the Ice Wall. Remember to take some pictures of the Firmament once you reach it. That'll put an end to all the fedora tipping ahteists out there.

Is this going to be like when Sup Forumstried to invade some obscure Pacific Island?

I wanna meet Hitler senpai

Here's an idea: take this bullshit to /x/.

It dosen't belong here and you know it.

t. someone who's never been to /x/

Sup Forums is the only place there will be any actual conversation about this and you know it

Well Sir Edmund Hillary made it to the south pole with a tractor and a couple of hundred dollars

It's definately possible. We just need a figurehead and some crowd funding.

I'm in. Just need a rich user to finance it. We could film the whole thing so people can watch how a bunch of autist tried to uncover the truth about Antarctica and froze to death in the process.

>That'll put an end to all the fedora tipping ahteists out there.

No it wouldn't. They claim that the pictures were fake, just like flat earthers do with any photographic evidence of the world being round.

You guys really think you're that different from each other?

>Sup Forums is the only place there will be any actual conversation about this and you know it

This is why I love Sup Forums, open minded and not at all biased no matter what anyone else says.

(((Sure goy, I'll start a fundraiser for this)))

-Milo

Seriously Argentina just take a boat...

we just look for some eskimos and give them money to train us into westkimos over the next year and then we do it the old school way..and we need peanut butter and a camping cooker

lets see who we've got so far:
>that one user with an engineering dergee who's planning on building a shallow water submarine
>that one kiwi user that owns a couple of boats and his own docks down on the southern island
>a couple of militaryfags

and then there's me, a professional alpine guide with a WEMT certification. Now we just need a kookey oldfag to fund it
youtube.com/watch?v=weKhMRIP5V8

OPERATION "SOUTH Sup Forums" IS NOW GO

Join so we can make arrangements
discord.gg/5kuRs

Believe it or not the discord from the first of the generals is still going

>200
dude /pol is only like 9 people with rotating flags constantly shit posting. and everyone falls for it...

You'll live to see the others die. You might even survive, but it won't be pretty.

do we bring our own dogs for the sleds or do you have that covered?

Enjoy your frozen death

A worthless NEET reporting in. I shall be used as a cannon fodder!

It's funny how most people think the south pole is similar to Alaska, Siberia, or something like that.

Humans have settled everywhere on this fucking planet. There's a reason they haven't touched the South Pole.

POL 7th Antarctica Expeditionary Force

Stop talking to yourself Rajesh and start contributing.

We have to do this, faggots - Operation Blizzardkrieg.

We'll need some poofy icelandic horses as vehicles/ emergency food rations.

I'll eat your legs if i have to buddy

dead fucking weight, NEXT

>tfw too scared tot ask out a girl
>tfw willing to go to the most dangerous place in the world next to chicongo

>tfw, so autistic
>got 9000 flags in tabs
>plan- and write a script for nice thread
>set everything up
>*all systems set to GO*
>forgot some important reply, like roach-post-, WE-, leaf- or something
>cry a little, pack up and go upstairs to get something comforting-snack from mom
>no profit of any kind

Horses will not survive. In fact, you will not survive if you don't go in summer with cold-proof suits.

Remember that there is constant night during winter and only 6 hours of sunlight during summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=90BGNcIp630
This guy wanted to see the south pole. He sailed down in secret in his own ship, ignoring authorities. He was eventually chased by a new zealandian coast guard ship.
> Jarle and Samuel goes over to mainland from McMurdo with skies etc to check things out.
> Three friends stay in ship, sailing it around the McMurdo sound to meet up later.
> Coast guard came, ship disappeared mysteriously.

They will kill you.

Also i have a brilliant tactical idea, we have to attack from north. That will definitely surprise them, bloody antarcticans.

Kayne West actually bought an island in the philippines

We can just buy one tbqh with the funds

TO THE DROP-PODS BROTHERS, WE FALL ON EREBUS FROM THE SKY

Gotta steal a submarine first.

howd the video get on youtube then?

What the fuck is that? It's only almost 6 years ago since that boat went missing yet the video looks like it's filmed in the 70's and recorded on vhs's in the 80's.

oups.

We'll need some Kawasaki jet skis to get to Antarctica first

that was a long time ago, when a hundred dollars meant something

What are you even going to do when there anyway?

Sodomize penguins what else?

investigate the pyramids there and find out what they're hiding

He and Sam was still on mainland and was rescued. They later went back and searched for their buddies. It's from the 90s.

It's not from the 90's. I met Samuel the summer of 11', 5 months after the incident. He was 18 at the time. He's 23 now.

Ok so what's his story?

Do you let secretly cool people who are good at climbing and talking to girls on board your yacht?

What if you need to dig or something? Like if the gates into it are buried beneath snow.
How and with what pool will you explore the surface of it?

Get to the center and reach Agartha.

Once in a while. I'm an old geezer though. Younglings generally don't know how to own a yacht. Sad, because they could be shitposting from the middle of the Pacific if they did.

because there are laws against colonizing antarctica
You aren't allowed to go mine there or develop anything

I didn't talk to him about that. We talked about other sea explorers, how to enjoy life and some personal issue.

I had totally forgot about this, I recently remembered the expedition because of these threads. But thought they only got arrested for going without licence.

I'm sure you can find their stories if you search for it.

well look at the waves
they could easily have hit ice and died, or been swamped

>because there are laws against colonizing antarctica
I meant in all of humanity's history you dip

Besides, there's almost nothing to mine. It's mainly for scientific shti thanks to its climate that lends itself well to astronomic research

southpolestation.com/trivia/10s/berserk.html

Here's the full story.

Why did most of the critic so hate this movie? It was fun as shit as a kid.

I'm up for insight. Got an email I can reach you at?

I'm wanting to sail to the South Pacific this summer, as far as Antarctica goes I'd sail to within sight of it or along the coastline.

just join up with the polony boards net from the Tuvalu project. I goes by the handle johnsaxtorph there.

That's a bad time to be in those waters. But you probably know that.

>I just had a great idea Sup Forums
I can promise that you didn't.

I would want to hang out in Kiribati or whatever until the conditions were right and then it's just a quick flyby; don't want to get crunched in the ice.

is this like the lefty version of the march to syria where they try to organize Sup Forums to get themselves killed

>hurr durr you will get killed in Antarctica nobody is allowed to go there

even fucking Metallica played in Antarctica:
youtube.com/watch?v=zxlTGbLvDB4

There's no /x/ shit down there, just sheets of ice and cold.

I'd watch that desu.