Why do people here hate Spencer?

>Presents the most positive public image of white identity we've had in decades

>Serves as an intellectual vanguard for white identity (the foundation for every revolution in history)

>Pours money into and gets basically no donation money (compared to other interest groups)

>Opposes "new right" divide and conquer faggotry

>He even sieg heiled as a nod to 1488 purity spiral autists

>Awoke me and countless other liberal brainwashed minds to white identity

>Married and producing white children

>Made more personal sacrifices for White interests than the entire Alt Lite combined

inb4 muh homosex - it's a tertiary non-issue that he's repeatedly clarified as such

inb4 muh eCeleb - he comes from money, and he's making peanuts on Radix, which is all funneled back into itself anyway. Are people actually retarded enough to think White Nationalism is a good way to get rich and famous?

I myself don't really care for his ivory tower mannerisms (more of a stormer guy) but who gives af because he's a huge net positive. Any reasons besides ad hominem to dislike this guy? If you say he's controlled op, provide a coherent explanation of why you think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Spencer is a fag.

A Nazi that can't even commit to being a Nazi. The lowest of the low scum. Fuck him

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

>taking an autistic weaboo seriously

I think a lot of the people saw the heil Trump thing and decided that was something that one controlled opposition would do.

I understand the reaction, but I think the timing made it work.

Because you're a shill.

As always sage all Spencer threads.

he is a shill

>Attacked for nearly a decade by stormers for not being edgy enough
>Does one hail victory
>OMG HES CONTROLLED OP!!!1!

Can't ever win with these fucking autists

>Unironically think reviving American Nazism is the way forward

kys for the sake of eugenics

>Can't argue with logic
>resorts to SJW-tier censorship tactics

kys faggot

>Married
>Kids
>Not a kissless virgin on Sup Forums

Yes, user, HE'S the faggot.

He's articulate, but he's a pseudo-intellectual edge-lord. at least he's attractive and dresses well.

>not perfect
>still managed to bring people to our side

...and?

Nazi LARPers don't want actual change, they want attention.

There are ways to present his message legitimately but he chooses autism.

>>Awoke me and countless other liberal brainwashed minds to white identity
>I myself don't really care for his ivory tower mannerisms (more of a stormer guy) but
Also, this reads like CTR "I used to be a Trump suppoerter but..." garbage.

>been in the movement for a decade and did one tipsy Hail Victory that upset a few Alt Lite cucks
>devoid of basic social skill and humor, Sup Forums purges him

Yep, he sure is autistic

I disagree with his complacency with homosexuality but other than that he seems like a stand-up guy.

"It's wildly unbelievable that someone on Sup Forums used to be a liberal"

Nice logic!

because he's an autistic man child who wants to be famous on cnn.

Ad hominen

because I am not a white nationalist... I am a Danish nationalist.

When I look at spencer all I see is an American mutt. I could not give two shits about him and his "people" as they are not Danes or part of any neighboring tribes.

Fuck your white nationalism you filthy nigger infested scum

You missed my point completely...
and why are you sucking his dick?
>muh decade of movement
It honestly sounds like you came here to shill.

Tell me a better public figure we've had in the past 10 years. And no, Trump isn't a White Nationalist.

>Implying Danes have the military strength to do anything significant

Your enemies don't care if you're Danish, autistic faggot, they care if you're white.

Brother wars and whites backstabbing each other is half the reason for the fucking mess we're in, maybe we should try something else for once.

Looks like an agent

Not an argument, jew

That is the thing. We are not brothers. Never was and never will be.

Kys mongrel

It's mostly just reddit fags shitposting and trying to D&C the board

He's not controlled opposition. He has a solid history.

He's just a boring motherfucker, like most of the muh-race boring motherfuckers who've infested Sup Forums unironically. Race stuff is for low-IQ rednecks with no intellectually stimulating hobbies. It's possible to be against illegal immigration, against SJW excesses, etc., without being a fucking neo-Nazi sperglord.

He's a plant. The problem the media has with their "alt right" narrative is that we have no authority figure for the public to grab on to, which makes attributing us to attacks almost useless because people won't care.

Spencer is their attempt at fixing this.

>muh danes
>muh tiny impotent euro-cucked country

kys backstabbing jew

For some intellectually stimulating hobbies, I recommend math, physics, chess, programming, philosophy, that kind of thing.

Spencer is the person who made me question what identity meant and if it ought to be something I value

A few months ago I was quasi-libertarian but always thought that culture had to supersede race in order for cohesion to begin to work in a multi-ethnic society. Now I say fuck it, whiteness is intrinsically valuable and whites should have their own group identity, even at the cost of a fragmented society.

I consider myself alt-right now, though I'm really not a fan of the term because its been associated with Milo and PJW.

How the fuck is he a neo nazi sperglord? Do you even know who he is or do you just spew diarrhea on Sup Forums for fun?

No, just an observation, Ahmed. The guys controlled op, an agent provocateur for sure. I wouldn't trust this spook.

He's a good guy. Certainly better than 99% of Sup Forums. Sour grapes.

Pic says it all.

Either the (((alt right))) are shills or they're addicted to losing. Attacking Trump at this stage is fucking inexcusable.

He's gay bruh

He has a faggy haircut.

>Trump loads cabinet with jews
>Spencer provides mild criticism

WHAT A SHILL!

Trump is not our savior and he never was you fucking sperg.

He's not a good speaker. He's a terrible speaker.

Erm erm erm erm *looks at paper* erm erm erm

Any successful leader of the movement he is trying to lead was an amazing speaker who could win over their biggest opposition.

Spencer is a pussy on stage.

This.

Probably because he says out loud what half the board thinks and is too scared to.

he might call out people like PJW and Milo.. and their Jew masters wouldn't like that.

White nationalism is dead.
And to bring something back to life you don't dress it in a suit and prop it up. There are steps to get where we need to be.
Richard Spencer doesn't realize this. He's awful.

>Calls out Soros all year
>Trump appoints his right hand man
>Wtf i love Soros now
You.

>criticizing men's haircuts

Hi Milo

Kike shills trying to divide and conquer.

>There are magic steps
>doesn't proceed to tell us any

>philosophy

You mean just normal thinking, daydreaming ?

He's an intellectual leader not a political leader, he never called himself a leader either, and yet you refer to him as a leader.

Hmmmm...

I just wish he'd stop counter-signaling the founding fathers and the us constitution for its' supposed egalitarianism and focused more on say, the naturalization act of 1790. That's all.

Muh piece of paper.

>white race is dying
>homosexuality is ok goys, keep sodomizing each other and never have children - t richard spencer

He is a jew plant

>Trump loads his cabinet with people who got results (the Goldman Sachs/Soros guy you keep referencing was his finance director for the campaign, the guy who financially BTFO everyone else in the race)
>He even throws out people who try to fuck with him and his agenda (Christie and his goons)
>Oh wait he's jewish so it doesn't count STOP EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KILL TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY NOW!!

This identity politics horseshit is exactly what I'd expect from insane commie fucks on the left.

You are no friend to the West, you are a LARPer who wants to fail over and over again so you can keep pretending you're edgy. Spencer's tantrum is nothing but alt-right virtue signaling. Kill yourselves today, you stupid faggots.

fuck you for making this stupid fucking thread

>GIVE ME REASONS TO NOT LIKE THIS PERSON

go fuck off and die

Do you not know the contents of the naturalization act of 1790 or do you just spam that meme reflexively?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'd still fuck him, I'm just saying that his hair is lame.

Says the leaf.

what's with all the spencer shills this evening? the alt-right has no leader, it doesnt even exist.

The founding fathers were mostly freemasons, and Ben Franklin was a huge degenerate, but keep living the fairy tale that America was perfect in the beginning.

I would literally fill spenser full of lead

Never said that, redacted statements on homesex saying its an easy wedge issue, but nice straw man.

He has a very effeminate beta voice when on interviews.

What's wrong with criticizing Trump to help improve his presidency? You're avoiding the key question.

Jews are trying to compromise this board. Do not worry, alt-light cucks are a minority here, and decreasing.

>I don't like his voice

Solid line of reasoning there, you've convinced me to disavow.

"I don't like him because he's jewish" isn't fucking criticism, it's alt-right virtue signaling.

If you alt-right autists are going to try to sabotage Trump every time he interacts with a jew, then you might as well put on your problem glasses and join the leftists.

>t. ellis island gutter trash.

Yeah, they all over RS with pasta about Trump being our savior, good sign RS is legit

>Can't argue
>Ad hominem

You're funny. Pretty good try, 7/10.

>Anyone fighting for White Nationalism is a shill/plant

Not an argument.

The Alt-Right is indistinguishable from hardcore SJWism at this point. Stop being emotional cunts.

"homosexuailty is an implicit last stand for White identity" - Richard Spencer

The greeks united against the persian invasion. So must we. They hate us all based on RACE

You made an assertion, not an argument, nigger. Why don't you articulate a reason why the founding father's attempt to synthesize the english and roman political traditions was a failure?

nobody's saying "i don't like him because he's jewish". i haven't seen that much criticism of mnuchin besides his shady connections with goldman-sachs and the soros foundation, but since trump's campaign was all about calling out those organizations and lessening their influence on american politics, that criticism is justified. the other jew in his cabinet that people rant about constantly, gary cohn, is the president and coo of goldman-sachs, so criticizing him is also justified for the same reason.

ALT RIGHT IS DA REAL SJWS GIYS!

He's a media shill and a plant. Fuck him and his mother's business

I watch Stefan Molyneaux, does that count?

I dont like the alt right. All this "its just a meme" behavior doesnt serve one single purpose. It just discredits everything, because every single point you make up will be considered a meme, or rather a joke. So in reality this so called alt right is a joke which stands for nothing of substantial weight.

Also what the fuck is this white identity bullshit? Honestly, what is so important about that? I can understand a nation or a people to be part of your personal identity, bur not something as vague as this.

Except society has a reason to encourage majority white states, while there is no reason to have majority of blacks, mexicans etc. that the SJWs argue for.

There is reason in its movement but you either don't want to see it or you're just convinced by saying hail you're controlled opposition and don't think anymore about it.

Baseless accusation

He's pro abortion even in a white ethno state fuck that liberal shithead

>why do people here hate Spencer?
Because he is controlled opposition.

(((Also what the fuck is this white identity bullshit?)))

kek

Spencer is fine. The more this gets mainstreamed, the better. You guys should stop getting your political ideas from Joseph Paul Watson. He sucks and has no clue what is going on.

Nice argument there

Spencer's the real deal. He put himself out there and brought some red-pills to the masses. He's done more for us than almost any other modern man.

It's okay to disagree with him. But if you're going to condemn him, I suggest putting your own face out there and doing it publicly. Otherwise you're just another anonymous voice on the internet talking shit.

shoo shoo

kys shill

Milo is more in line with what this shit is. Spencer is a try hard.

>If only we could remove whites, society would be better

>If only we could remove jews, society would be better

And yet no one seems to say anything remotely reasonable to argue that, besides fear that Spencer saying the word "white" will scare normies the way pundits thought Trump saying "Mexicans" would scare normies.

I live 2 hours away from whitefish and im waiting for them to start attacking people because ill be more than happy to cave a stormweenies skull open :^)

Demented retards, hes scaring and intimidating the entire state. Fuck him and fuck you.

But you leafs like sucking on dicks tho

>follows arch kike faggot milo
>leaf

It all makes sense now