Paul Joseph nigger

Today i will remind them who the real shill is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck this guy. He's the typical cuckservative.

I will remind them

SLIDE IT

why do people depend on a janitor for their political news

>at a coffee shop
>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

He believed the polls; like many did prior to the election.

No he didn't want people to vote for trump because he is a cuckservative.

MAYNE STREAM METEOR

PAOSHEN SELLA

To be fair, the extent of Trump's opposition in the primaries was that he was seen as unelectable, and he trailed in the polls against Hillary for almost all of the race. A lot of us thought he would lose too.

Very low quality. Has Israel wiped your country off the map yet?

I wouldn't want to be a Jew comming down here looking for a fight.

Thanks for exposing another zog operative mega cock mongling jive turkey cuckservative.

Pls find Ben Shapiro tweets about trump. Yid was assblasted during the primaries

DELET THIS

>New Zealand BTFO Israel last week
>now is ready to BTFO PJeW
Keep going, bros.

youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY

>no evidence of jewish influence

kekolds will let this slide but cry about spencer being a shill

this guy's a piece of garbage

>Stop talking about the Jews guys!

He's such a little pussy.

Yip he is going to knife the people who supported Trump in the back like a true cuckservative.

bump

When donald trump started gaining support alot of us were against him me included how much of a shill faggot do you have to be to not no this. Fuck israel kikers spics

I think I am starting to see a pattern here.

Sup Forums went all in after his first interview telling Mexicans they have to go back you fucking civic nationalist shill.

SHUT
IT
DOWN
S H U T
H
U
T
I T
T
D O W N
O
W
N

FUCK THAT NIGGER

You mean he changes his views to appeal to more viewers? I thought he was /our guy/

People are looking at me weird coz i laughed out loud at this.

This was in 2015 though...He has since supported him I believe.

They fled like roaches as soon as the media set their sights on the FIRST person they could after Trump, Spencer. They are mindless disciples of Trump.

fucking this

and not we're looking at you weird because you felt the need to tell us

you're an awkward goober

What a whore

We

Wuz

Jews

really gets the cogs whirling.

7th August 2015...

I mean...come on...that was a half year before the maga train really started

>that Fühl when the virtue signaling BS hits reality

see and also He will cut your throat for his master.

Fuck off maldraw

fuck off mike

Oy vey goyim may i interest you in a fine selection of kike chan drawings for only one small donation towards my patreon

Eh, I thought this back then as well... it was a valid concern, what with trump donating to the Clinton foundation etc...

Pretty sure a lot of people were on this boat for a good minute if you actually have a brain inside your skull

pic related

BTFO
INFOWARS' SHILLS
BTFO

PJW is as uninformed as the rest of us yet he pretends like he has secret information. He flip flops and switches to the winning team right before the game ends, not understanding the implications or who the winning team actually is.

He's a fool with a mehaphone. Only reason he's popular is because he simplifies basic truths such as black lives matter being anti-white or feminism being a cancer to society.

Fuck 'im he's dangerous to be associated with. His lack of experience being a public figure will end poorly for those in his inner circle.

He's riding on the coat tails of the right starting to upswing. He was a mid level media personality
What we call D list (being generous) a few years ago
These alt lighters will become either the new neocohens or obsolete
The truth of the the matter this movement, call it alt right call it white awareness, can not be a middle of the road half truth movement
We know it not all Jews, it's not the landlord's or accounts but they do play a role in this because of their beliefs and it's this beliefs that are fucking whites in terms of the way the elitists and media, who are Jews overwhelmingly for the most part, are trying to bred out whites and indoing so destroy western civilization.
So these half truth tellers that still want to make you feel like an anti-Semite for bring up the issues and your concerns cannot be apart of a movement baised on the future of the white race and the Jewish elites that are trying to destroy us
I actually like Paul but I side with Richard on this

>the other side likes to fester in dark corners of sub-reddits

Jesus Christ this guy doesn't know there's a world outside of Reddit. Fuckin hell

What's with all these "new right" e-celebs and having one standout deformity or quirk

>PJW has a disgusting accent
>Milo is a coke head BBC faggot
>Lauren has that weird teeth shit
>Blaire white is a tranny

The fuck is going on

>Americans listening to a foreigner's opinions on our politics
Basically, the very definition of cuckoldry

Seriously it's just a revival of "Dems are the real racists" movement that happened with the neocons and Reagan. Except there will be pushback against the cucks by the right this time.

Milo has six million standout deformities. But he may actually be the most honest by being rather up front with his famewhoredom.

They are trying to co-opt the movement and water down White - European identity politics so it is inclusive for their Black and Asian friends. I am serious they are just angry liberals and will be the demographic death of us.

They're controlled figure heads. What they have in common is low self esteem, which makes them easily manipulated

I like it, send this to the mainstream meat eater.

pol already knows this guy's a shill

Who did he first support?

>weird teeth shit

please explain yourself

Yep, he's a fuckin bitch

Randlet iirc

When he was irrelevant probably Cruz or Carson, like any cuck. Once he said positive things about Trump he probably got a lot more views.

probably a randlet

For those of you interested in real "red pills":

Oh fuck off, Trump's message was very clear from the first speech.

Sup Forums already knows this man is absolutely, thoroughly worthless, but someone with a plebbit account should remind the_zionald

is he for real?

literally every major media outlet is owned by Juden... how can he say such blather and get annoyed when people call him out? unreal..

FOCKIN METEARRR

This, he's just an opportunistic bandwagon faggot. I don't hate the guy though.

still no

>PJW
>possible homosexual
kek

This is a good reminder that while infowars seems to be entertaining to some people, it is a for-profit business which peddles conspiracy theories and pablum that not only isn't pro-white, but isn't even fundamentally right-wing.

sounds familiar

Damn, PJW has the Nose fixing to sneeze! Mordecai all bent out of shape because even some northern lad without much brains is onto their shit.

More power to him, we need more palatable righties to drag the discourse away from the left. For some people the reality pill stages go: Sargon, PJW, Rebel, AJ and infowars, then pol, and most normies and lefties will never go full pol. Wouldn't have it any other way.

>Only reason he's popular is because he simplifies basic truths such as black lives matter being anti-white or feminism being a cancer to society

Yup he's a great gateway pill for normies. Plus the accent makes him kind of ethnic so he gets a marginal in with lefties AND yokels. His cultural relativism video was brilliant. He's useful for now.

It is. It's like someone watched 'Network' and thought 'this is a good idea, I want this but in tamer and also try and sell supplements to make more money out of it'

Still mad that Sup Forums wont give you 4k to buy hookers and blow for your artfag efforts?

>same butthurt German from other thread

Just end it, the skeptic community is not redpilled.

Yes trumps message..but he did not have the movement and pepe in the media and all that stuff...at that point no one could know how fucking berserk he goes

literally everyone is /ourguy/ at some point in their lives

Your graph is a shit.

also..dude is going hard against muslims every day

you're just mad that your "heroes" are false prophets.

we should meme Trump into the next Hitler
maybe after his first term.

>projecting this hard
>larping and wanting to divide everyone until the right until you are only left with white jihadists to kill everything
Great idea, Amerifat.

Think the.. MAINSTREEEM MEETIUHH is way ahead lf you pal

Alex has always been above this shit desu

Think the.. MAINSTREEEM MEETIUHH is way ahead of you pal

Lauren isnt jewish pls correct it

rest is fine

Being slow to get on the Trump train is one thing, there were plenty of valid reasons to hold off when he looked like a risky choice. But genuinely believing he was a plant by the Clintons just shows you don't have very good judgement or deduction abilities.

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

DAS RITE CRY WHITEBOI

Don't know much about lauren southern, i've never heard her speak, but I read the intro to her book on the Amazon page and it was actually pretty decent.

If you're clearly rightist you don't need to actively push ethnic-determinism to be an ally, you just need to not push against it.

>not following the word of common filth radio verbatim

Kek

Does it really count as racemixing if you're a faggot though? It's not like you can actually breed together.

This happens to me all the time

And this is the problem we have with cuckservatives like PJW who will push back against it.