Sup Forumss opinions on Dominicans?

Sup Forumss opinions on Dominicans?

Are Dominicans considered black?

If you tell them that they are black, they get wildly offended. I know this because I'm Dominican.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 butthurt Puerto Ricans and Sudacas

That looks like a goddamn nigger to me

That's a good looking man. If I ever go degenerate I'd fuck a man like him.

But he's light skin with colored eyes

>thx spaniards

Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are niggers. Get the fuck out of New York

>Germany

Thank you tourism.

Spaniards don't have nigger nose and nigger lips, and nigger hair.

Literally niggers.

Op hey I just wanted you to know that you're black and that there's nothing you can do to change that

I never really think about the insignificant.

But there is Spaniard in all of us.

Not even if I identify as white and am a white nationalist? You wouldn't take me?

The one drop rule based nigger.

Bro I don't care be whatever

So I'm good right?

looks black to me? I am missing something?

>light skinned

that is black / brown skin in the pic. Maybe you southerns got an different idea about this but do not come to the north and pretend to be nothing but black.

Fake puerto rican no thanks

Dominicans were around before the Puerto Rican. If anything, PRs are fake Dominicans since they've tried to copy DR and Cuba since their inception.

You're retarded.

They aren't white

Considered white in America that's for sure

>inb4 butthurt Puerto Ricans

At least we're legal U.S. citizens mayne.

>US wants foothold in the Caribbean
>PR becomes useful

Aside from that, no one cares about Puerto Rico.

How am I retarded

they're black, they're just a bit less niggerly than their haitian neighbors.

Because you come from a country that's largely non-white and you're shucking and jiving for some permavirgins so they can give you an invisible seal of approval. You basically look like an Uncle Tom.

>I ain't a nigga, i just say nigga alot

>niggerer

You're right. I'm quitting Sup Forums tonight

You are black. Just as black as Haiti, well almost.

Anyone have the pic which shows how many generations it takes to get back to white from a mulatto?

Fuck those niggers.
Dominicans are niggers. Only good Carribean country is Cuba and not even anymore.

I live in Washington Heights, the Dominicans hate black people. I remember when that BLM movement was in the city and they were going around knocking on doors saying they were going to fuck up anybody that came up here. Funny thing is most of them are darker.

Cuba and DR have similar demographics. DR has more mulattos and Cuba has more white people, about 8% more.

I used to live in Washington Heights and can attest to Dominicans hating blacks with a passion.

Only problem is all the Haitian inter-breeding muddied the Dominican genes, so it's tough luck really.

How's the neighborhood like though nowadays? I heard it's been getting gentrified.

You look black if you look like that guy.

your pic related is a negro

They have good coke

it depends on where you are. I live by the GW and Broadway but I got robbed by 173rd the other week so I'm moving out. But if you're still in the real WaHi it's not gentrified, you have to go up north to see any white people. I grew up in Little Italy.

50% of dominicans are black with some caucasian blood

other 50% have less black blood and more caucasian blood

it can 70% caucasian 30 black, 60 caucasian 40 black ,etc

>I got robbed by 173rd the other week so I'm moving out.
That's what happens when crackers go to the ghetto

I wouldn't even call it the ghetto. Just full of Dominicans.

>ghetto
Nah.

It's actually a pretty decent spot in Manhattan. It used to be far worse in the 90's.

Why do Dominicans hate Haitians?

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

>If you tell them that they are black, they get wildly offended. I know this because I'm Dominican.
STFU nigger

Its not ghetto. Go to the Bronx to see ghetto.

Plus with the moor influence, Spaniards are pretty much black anyways.

Thats my dad.

i don't get it. If Dominicans are from Dominican Republic what are people from Dominica?

they are dirty and will black us more
are dominicans that bad in that place?

>Dominicas

I have no idea. But i love fucking your women. They are hot as fuck

are you black?

Not at all man. Its lil Santo Domingo.

Any from outside of Japan is considered black

You need us, your jankees are nothing without us. Hell the stadium is a stones throw away from dominican central in new york.

They don't want to be part of the city. They want to keep it like the DR and I respect that but there are some really bad people here. WaHi is basically lilttle dominica.

Dominicans there are 100x better than they are in DR, I'll just say that.

I've been to DR so I can comment.

keep in mind, the ones that move to US are the poor people from here

you rarely see middle class dominicans moving, as you know, the poors are uneducated, very bad manners, dirty, loud, etc

they are prone to commit crime, these are mostly the people moving to US, they act like that here and do the same in US

Nope. Whire as fuck. Infact just flying back home now. Was in sosua for 3 weeks. Was awesome. Even highschool girls were good to go. I love dominican. Everyone is just down to fuck

>but I got robbed by 173rd the other week so I'm moving out
Thats suprising, ive lived all my life in the heights and have never even come close to being robbed even though i go out for walks at like 3 am regularly. It helps that im dominican but im white skinned so you couldnt really tell at a glance.

we all like the DR's here. The PR's are the biggest problem in the city

Sounds pretty degenerate. Why can't you just marry a good Catholic girl from there?

huh

how old are you?
were you here for new years eve?

well do you live off Broadway or just St. Nicks?

the ones that come here are really bottom of the barrel human beans, absolute trash

nah i have heard the commit many crime there, i dont care about them as those negros dont reprensent me, we have people like them here

yes we are mostly black

This.

And if you think the PR's in NYC are bad... come to Central Florida. It's literally little PR.
I hate PRs so much.

Between broadway and st nich but down in the 160s, i got a white friend who actually lived at 173rd right off broadway and to my knowledge hes yet to be robbed. If you ever went to the starbucks on 168 in the morning before july you probably saw me working there.

see
you will rarely see middle class people moving out to other country

its mostly poor uneducated trash people

Amsterdam Ave familia reporting for duty

I was. New years. 2 hot girls walking down the sidewalk. 5 min convo. I was tagging them both. 18 and 23..hnngghngg

your age?

They are heavily mixed, more so than most latinos. However they are pretty chill. Ill take a dark Dominican over a light-skinned Puerto Rican any day.

Probably Puerto Ricans. Lived in Inwood for 3 years. All Dominican. No problems at all except for the shitty music blasting at all hours.

One of my best friends lives on 173rd. I have been to that starbucks on 168th. Yeah I got robbed by the atm outside there.

He's handsome unless he's a manlet. Not black but not white, that's a mulatto or light mulatto since regular mulattos look derpy

>No problems at all except for the shitty music blasting at all hours.
its the same here, fucking people

I've seen a lot of different looking Dominicans.
Some look like straight up out of Africa blacks.
Some look like what I think of as Hispanic.
Some look Hispanic in all of their features, but with darker skin.
I've even seen a few that oddly look like they're from the Philippines.

Inwood is all white now basically.

he is black
i can see it, his eyes yell arrongancy and blm

Yea that homeless shelter around the corner presents problems for that area.

I was middle class and we moved to the US. Get bent.

Get lost, nigger.

but its rare, most middle class dom tend to be educated

It's shitty. I was taking the A and some drunk guy tried to take some girls purse.

spain used to be the 2nd country in immigration only behind the usa, we have people from all countries, most of them poorfags looking for a better life, yet somehow dominicans manage to be worse than everybody else. Dumb, ignorant, violent, loud, dirty, they are absolute trash

and incredibly racist too, against blacks, even though they look like monkeys and their women look like gorillas. It's hilarious, reminds me of the chapelle piece with the black kkk member

is this man black?

He's Chad

>even slightly lighter niggers get offended if comparated to actual niggers

turns out we didnt even need eugenics to prove that

those lips dont lie and those eyes that yell oppression
>dominicans manage to be worse than everybody else. Dumb, ignorant, violent, loud, dirty, they are absolute trash
its just like here
i try to avoid people like that here because i dont want problems with them, im not very patience

> are black people niggers?

Here's a question for you lads.

Dominican or Spanish?
(or something else?)

this is funny because when I was in DC I called a dominican a fucking nigger, and he laughed then pointed at an actual black guy and said in broken english
"he nigga I an dominica" then we both laughed, it was weird, and probably had to do with the fact that I am a 6'3'' red neck who only goes there when necessary from west VA, good ol' dc, what a bunch of faggot niggers.

Why does my age matter?

who?
why you called him a nigger? pigskin