Tom Hanks' granddaughter looks just like him!

archive.is/IyL9E

=

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4075132/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Tom-Hanks-s-new-granddaughter-emerges-public-time-troubled-son-Chet-credits-baby-newfound-sobriety.html

>PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Tom Hanks's new granddaughter emerges in public for first time after troubled son Chet credits baby for newfound sobriety

>The new baby granddaughter of Tom Hanks has been seen out in public for the first time. The as-yet-unnamed new baby was being carried by her proud mother Tiffany Miles. Tom's son Chet Hanks, 26, was not with mom and daughter as they ran errands on December 13 close to Tiffany's home in Indio, California.

>An onlooker who saw the baby and Tiffany said: 'You can tell straight away that it's Tom's granddaughter. 'The similarities between her and Tom are incredible.

>...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gmpREs-pVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOOK AT ME

I'M THE GRANDSON NOW

Looks like a nigger.
That said dont be mean to babies, thats not nice.

>flushing your genes down the toilet

BLEACHED.COM

Chet is lulzcow just begging to be milked

Colin Hanks (the beat officer in Fargo Season 1) is fucking talented. He's going to be as good as Tom if he gets the right roles.

>talk shit about trump
>your son washes your genes down the toilet
its like pottery

I like brown chicks but I think I will just convince my brown wife to have a (white) surrogate mother for our child

Jesus Christ.

Never forget that W + B = B.

Miscegenation is White genocide.

>ITT: Asspained permavirgins that dont know WM/BF relationships are statistically least likely to end in divorce
its like you faggots are trying to get cucked by the divorce jew

COLONISED

why do people do this kind of shit to themselves? with his looks, money and last name he could have had it all. now he'll forever be known as cuck.

the subject isn't divorce, nimrod. its having a nonfugly kid

It's "coloniZed", you stupid bong.

Way to raise a progressive son Tom Hanks. Also, shame about millions of years of your genetic line ending because you goofed.

I don't care.

>An onlooker who saw the baby and Tiffany said: 'You can tell straight away that it's Tom's granddaughter. 'The similarities between her and Tom are incredible.

Hahahaha

lol you have bastardised version of English burger,
>Color and not Colour
>Mom and not Mum

>COLONISED

It's colonized, lol.

>An onlooker who saw the baby and Tiffany said: 'You can tell straight away that it's Tom's granddaughter.
>'The similarities between her and Tom are incredible.
>'They both have the same high forehead,' the source added.

this cannot not be satire

>'You can tell straight away that it's Tom's granddaughter. 'The similarities between her and Tom are incredible.

Excuse me?

This is Tom Hanks' wigger son by the way

>that fucking article picture of Tom

he knows

I didn't know he had a son other than Colin. What a fucking faggot wigger this kid is. I bet he goes around trying to drop his mixtape on anyone who will give him 10 seconds

Divorce rates are irrelevant when you consider the fact that black people have a lower average IQ than white people, where most of the difference is due to genetics. It's just a sad truth that doesn't give any reason for hatred or something like that.

And race mixing is to flush out diversity, history and tradition. Tribes that today's races stem from have evolved pretty isolated for hundreds of thousands of years, resulting in a planet of interesting different peoples with cultures and bodies shaped by their environments. Making a beige new kind of human is tragic and it doesn't require any feelings of racial supremacy to realize this.

WRONG
It's COLORnized or COLOURnized

Vin Diesel is looking pretty small lately.

lol

Is this Tom's punishment as per the Trump Curse?

Nice.
Now this kid is one white man away from being completely bleached and the mothers genetic side dies out.
Remember, to do your part. Bleach them. Quadr0pns are hwhite.

No lol, it's color.."colour" makes it sound like you're putting way too much emphasis on the "or" sounding part at the end of the word.

>Tom Hanks' granddaughter looks just like him!

Sounds like your narcissism is giving rise to a mini-me complex

yeah dude, we should be like brazil and try to whiten the negro population

that worked so well for them didn't it

QUADROONS*

>still quoting that incorrect survey

That's what a half-assed looks like m8

see

best son

Mom is short for 'mommie' and 'Mother'. The fuck is 'Mum'?

>troubled son Chet credits baby for newfound sobriety

"Holy shit I had a nigger baby, I gotta stop drinking"

mummer

Tom Hanks lat good movie was Green Mile. FACT

also kys

KEK, NO!

Add another one to the collage.

You fuckin dense, mate? Of course it's least likely to end in divorce, nobody likes black women. They look like fucking apes.

fuckin kek dude

Here comes more white nationalist tears. It's always so delicious.

I've thought about this for a while. Doesn't it really depend on second generation, or who the child marries in turn?

>Mulatto + black spouse = sublimating white genes
>Mulatto + white spouse = sublimating black genes

It seems to me that if you want to increase the genetic whiteness of a population, you'd want whites to have children with both whites and partial-whites. This is precisely how black/arab populations overrun white populations; why would it not work in reverse?

>maynestream meteor
>Obammer
>nuffin
>sumfin
Me thinks the proper language was maintained by the colonists while the motherland fucked it up over time. Like with 'soccer'.

Make like a black Trinidad and Tobago away

ALIENS/NAZI FLYING SAUCERS CONFIRMED!!!
Thx Mr. Hanks

lmao

I think that onlooker was taking the piss mate.
I said that to a race traitor with a half breed daughter "Oh she looks just like you!" in early 2015 and she's now with a white man with twin sons. She put the daughter up for adoption and was accepted from some couple in Denmark for some reason.

Still laugh about it now.

top kek

Does THIS look like a fucking ape to you?!

>millions of years

burger education

uhhh.... Is this a trick question?

Mfw
>you live in Indio, California
>she looks like any other nigger here
>there are only 3 neighborhoods with niggers
>one behind old run down mall

Will post pic of only house she could live in Indio

Doesn't look like Tom Hanks no matter how hard you squint, which makes this even funnier.

Here's another celeb with his identical looking child!

Give me a break. Literally looks like any other nigger. There is 0 resemblance to Tom fucking Hanks just like Deniro's kids don't look like him at all.

Don't play with my heart.

Cool, 2017 will be the year of first contact with an alien species

>pic related where nigger most likely lives or came from

'Twas, 'twas. I was merely jesting.

oh that's my wife's son

He's literally retarded - check out fucking rap music this boy haaarddd. posing.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gmpREs-pVU

top fucking kek

>His Son's Wife's Son
TOP KEKE

It's the original odd couple!

What's going on here?
I can't find a logical explanation

To bad that can't be the norm. Race mixing wouldn't even be a big deal if nig genes didn't steamroll every other ethnicity, especially European(wyatt).

The dark chap was adopted.

HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES.

THIS IS MY WIFE'S BLACK SON.

HUMILIATION. NO BREEDING.

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CATCH MY WIFE CHEATING.

THIS IS MY WIFE'S BLACK SONNN!!

His rap is god aweful.

He has weak genes. That doesn't even look like a mulatto baby, just looks like a nog.

>Tonight on Three's Company

THIS IS MY JUST SONG

jesus those eastwood genes, powerful as fuck

That's the least logical thing I have ever read. If a population has 10% black people, do you think it would become white if everyone mixed? It would not. It would result in dark-haired brown people who are 10% black. They'd have lower IQ too. And all sorts of problems that come from a lack of roots.

Here's a (you)

You don't think De Niro's legendary genes he inherited from Niro himself are partly responsible?

Interestingly, De Niro's mom was Jewish.

Why are black genes so strong? I thought it's always father whose genetic influence prevails but this kid looks basically 100% black, just with a bit lighter skin than his mother's.

More like Full House!

Not being divorced is a bad thing lol
the point is no race mixing
the point is having kids that share your genetics & carry on the line

That boy is obviously part Jew. The nose knows.

De Nigro

They will darken as they age and still be visibly non-white, unless they get surgeries
Then its just stealth infiltrators destroying our genetics

De Dracula

nigga on the right actually sort of looks like him.

that evil little autist makes me laugh though

The kid does have some of his features in this pic. The chin, the ears, and mouth shape are pretty similar.

I like de Niro's acting, but he's one ugly motherfucker. Combine that with a sub-par looking negress and the result are those mixed abominations.

nice

Godamn no wonder De Niro is such a miserable fucking prick.

>Bleached
She looks kinda Blasian

Looks like the schizo/sword of christ guy from Dexter