>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4jSyWfaEeg&t=0s
usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/01/01/iconic-hollywood-sign-now-reads-'hollyweed'/96059936/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

frumpf

>How legitimate are Newt's fears that the only thing we need to worry about is Trump's admin caving because of the extreme vitriol that they will face?

It's Newt being a bit of a concern wanker, IMHO.

Same guy who said the swamp wasn't gonna be drained, then got taken to the woodshed by Trump over it.

Newt likes the sound of his own voice.

If the MSM going full Rheeee!!!! and Hillary's campaign going Rheeeee!!! and even parts of the GOP going Rheeeee!!! didn't take the edge off of Trump, literally nothing will.

Drumpf is eternal kraut.
His goal is to kill as many whites as possible

More

Don't let them slide it

Days for

youtube.com/watch?v=V4jSyWfaEeg&t=0s

wtf I hate pump now.

did TYT hire Talcum X?

I WANT KELLYANNE TO SIT ON MY FACE!

should we pretty much throw chicago and other urban crime in democrat politicians faces whenever they talk about republicans?

i mean, they literally run violent ghettos

Madman president

Yup.

Awoo.

From everything I've ever really read, Newt has been a firm supporter. Shortly after he said that he actually said Trump personally talked to him about it(and Newt apologized). He just fears caving over everything else

Please stop she's a nice lady

pretty much

>decide to watch pic related
>full of anti-christian propaganda
Godless heathens, get out

AWOO~

I think we can double that number for 2017

Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc

Reminder that the (((Alt Right))) is actively trying to sabotage Trump all because he hired his campaign finance director (the guy who humiliated his rivals by having the Trump campaign spend almost nothing) for Treasury.

St. Louis is a warzone.

Newt just wants to sell his books

Kellyanne is not for sexual

and st louis

i bet it goes over 1,000

This is unprecedented, right? Holy shit. 60 percent increase.

Please save us Trump.

Reminder that no one gives a shit except you reddit fags

You're still promoting that CIA Plant so I'm going to call you a shill. Stop referencing him, stop giving him attention. That's his role.

A nice lady I want to do bad things to

DUDE

usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/01/01/iconic-hollywood-sign-now-reads-'hollyweed'/96059936/

BE NICE!

Yea it is. The police aren't allowed to be fully effective because enforcing the law is "racist".

democrats will counter by saying the crack epidemic murder rates under their watch were worse

but its not much of a counter....

Who let Seth Rogan do this?

18 days until that changes buddy.

Here is what I think Happened.

another version

It can't come soon enough

Heh.

Can we meme this guy to death?

Woah... This really got me a-thinkin'....

Buckle up heretics, 19 more days until salvation.

>post about Joe during train ride
>get into a taxi ride
>7 new Joe tweets

He's part Scottish. It'll cancel the Kraut out.

But how the hell are police supposed to the problem in these people's minds. If anything police are not allowed to do enough. EVERYWHERE is more violent now.

>his is unprecedented, right? Holy shit. 60 percent increase.

The Homicide rate being this low is what is unprecedented.In human history..The more they fuck up the America that our grandparents built the worse it will get.

>seth rogan
>climbing a mountain

also it was done before in the 80s or 70s

still pretty funny

SENPAI

Were you even here for new years eve?

>TRUMP IS A WARMONGERING LUNATIC PLEASE SAVE US HILLARY!
>TRUMP DOESN'T WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA PLEASE SAVE US MCCAIN BOMB RUSSIA!
Liberalism is mental illness

It is almost like we need some sort of ultimate cure for urban crime. A final solution, of some sort.

Based hero Crusaderkun! MAGA!

>Death is not punishment enough for the subhuman scum that has been plaguing us for millennia
>They must be slowly drowned in their own blood, their women raped and enslaved
Jesus christ Joe, settle down

"Heavenly Father,Today, I just wanna thank you for Donald Trump and for what he's going to do through your will for this great country. Lord, I ask if you would just pour out all your blessings and put your hands on this good man and guide him, Lord I ask that you'd be a light unto to his path and keep him on the narrow straight path so that together we would bring America back to your will. Now I'm gonna close off by asking that you'd bless this food to nourish our body, and that this pecan pie is as bold as your servant Donald *chuckle chuckle, squeezes hand of his sweet heart middle aged wife*. In Jesus' precious name we pray Amen. Dig in guys!"

tfw you will never sit at the Pence family dinner table while Mike delivers a warm patriarchal evangelical blessing. Why live?

I have repeatedly advocated federal urban insurgent task forces for the removal of violent elements. I keep getting called a nazi.

Why do spics kill each other so much? There are places in fucking Africa that are less developed and less dangerous than spicland.
This is a serious question. What's their fucking problem? They're not niggers or muslim, I don't get it.

so here is what is really strange and sad (for the country, because it does not bode well for all of us)

i will use Hartford as an example

>Dems ruin the city
>its goes from 95% white to 15%
>Hartford is now 3% registered repulicans

so lets recap
>city gets worse
>democrats get stronger

they ruined hartford, for old and new residents, and they are politically rewarded

Hartford will never go red again

Why does Donald look so sad here, bros?

I hate McCain, he's got no spine

>Sgt. Weed Man
THE MEMES, JACK

The liberal narrative is that police unfairly profile blacks and blacks get sentenced disproportionately, so police need to be stopped. Of course it is the people who live there who suffer.

*disapproving

I got the hammer for posting in Purge Generals. I didn't know Hiroshima brought back (You)s.

the africa stats are probably incomplete

but yeah, they are not "friendly good people, just like us" like Democrats will tell us

HE RETURNS!

Worse yet, it has one of the worst cases of Mighty-Whitey I've seen in Hollywood, so not even liberals would like it.

I hate how they portray the Templars as war mongers when thy were the order that got along best with the Muslims during peace times.

But what if blacks were disproportionately committing any litany of crime and civil disorder?

It has to be something in the water.

85 IQ is the magic number for crime. Sub Saharan average IQ is 70...They're literally to stupid.

Explain.

If I thought they had working braincells I would think they were still trying to somehow get Marshall Law and keep Obama until the US is a nuclear wasteland.

Sad to hear, there shouldn't be allowed to ban people like you on special days.

>tfw spic
But user, I just want to live in peace, like the rest of you.

MAGA hats pls.

Resurrected again?

Because he knows that Joe will never pay for his crime

They say the reason they commit more crime is because they don't have any other way to make a living because the jobs left because there was so much crime. It is a negative spiral that won't end, if the Dems stay in power and don't change anything.

>Implying Mexicans drink their own (((water)))

Imagine if Trump lost Florida on election night but still won the other states

Holy shit, that would've been one insane night

I seriously think Trump will do a lot of good for this country. America is probably the worst it's ever been.
I fucking hate Obama so much. It's not like he has personally caused all these problems, but under his administration all this shit has been allowed to happen.
All Americans in uniform have been disgraced. I do not want to live in a country where everyone acts like a nigger. The left is retarded but strong, they have the numbers. We NEED whatever good is to triumph.
I want to say that I live in the greatest country in the world. It's still in there somewhere.

>If I thought they had working braincells I would think they were still trying to somehow get Marshall Law and keep Obama until the US is a nuclear wasteland.
There aren't crazies like that in your country right?
It's the air then?

Is your sister hot? Will she call me papi?

It's probably the genes, spaniard and native blood don't mix well

>caving because of extreme vitriol
Where the fuck has Newt been the past 18 months? It's been nothing but vitriol and Trump telling everyone to go fuck themselves.

It hasn't worked so far. Why would it suddenly work when Trump is President? Newt is just concern shilling

85-95 IQ plus redskin chimpout genes plus Spanish machismo leads to a lot of murders.

>sister is white
>tfw brown
WHY!?

>It's the air then?

It's the blood user

Joe is so fucking mad on twitter
is he back on his show tomorrow?

Hey! Did you do anything special for CHRISTmas?
Yes they're still trying to turn me into a Saracen slaying vampire.

Stay safe, do such things in a safe way that won't bring the hammers to you.

What were those? RWSS?

Would've been very difficult to drive out the whites in the rust belt and not in the panhandle.

What's in the blood?
He already killed and presumably consumed the biomass of an intern, user.