Why do people think that you can beat terrorism...

Why do people think that you can beat terrorism? No matter how many of these people you kill the idea will always be there. In the name of "terrorism" people have willingly given up liberty and freedom in order to be "safe" from even the smallest threat.

You kill one and anger others. You kill them and the cycle repeats itself. You kill them all and inspire someone else down the line. It never ends. This war on terror is a forever war.

The maple cunt was actually right; if you kill them they win.

You kill them all and create an ideological revolution.

>You kill them all and inspire someone else down the line.

Maybe, but that will be down the line, and a much smaller issue.

Also, do not allow them to obtain political force, do not give them welfare. This will stomp out a lot of Islam in the west.

How will stoping any kind of help they get be a good idea? They'll just (rightfully) say they're more persecuted than they already are.

It'd be like taking away television from the average American.

Which is of course why killing the Barbary Pirates just resulted in more Barbary Pirates.

In what way are they being persecuted in the west?

And what makes you think that they have a concept of fairness? They wont treat you any better for all your compliance. You'll be on your knees with a knife to your throat or forced to pay the Jizya, and then your rights are gone.

Comfortable people hate "terrorism" because they refuse to accept the human condition, that anyone can randomly kill you at any time.

Poorer people already knew this was true.

die on yer knees then fagit

So you're saying kill all muslims?

So basically we have no choice but to kill them?

How much Jewish terrorism did Germany have between 1933 and 1945? How did they keep them in check? There IS, most certainly, a way to prevent terrorism. What is lacking is the WILL to do it.

I am not sure of Britain but Muslims get a disturbing amount of hatred here. They're the newest scapegoat so everyone throws their ire on them despite them being a very small minority at everything.

They just see what happens if you allow Muslims any kind of power. They are wise to treat these people badly.

They already ironically have power as even the ones who want nothing to do with terrorism and will never take part or condone any of it are causing fear to paranoid idiots.

you can't beat terrorism because jews are funding it.

Not entirely true, nuke all of the middle east and then let the remaining few terrorists do their thing, they'll kill themselves off at that point.

Very small minority at everything other than being the largest single group perpetrating terrorist acts

You can't kill off an idea

Yes you can. Just oppress those who adhere to it so mercilessly that everyone who thinks of it either leaves or abandons it themselves.

>hurrr i dont have an actual solution or opinion so kill them all

Retard

You can mitigate it, ban all shitskins from your country.

???? Your country and other gulf states fund them, stupid kebab

If youre only solution is to kill them all you might as well admit you dont understand why this is happening and should just shut the fuck up to let adults discuss this

Wanting to "understand" them, and see their point of view gave us Rotherham and countless other towns and cities where unknowable thousands of white girls were gang raped and trafficked around as sex slaves.

You can beat it

The reason we arent winning now is because we lie to ourselves. We are unwilling to admit we are at war with Islam. If we declared another crusade type campaign against islam we would win

>muh scapegoat

They don't even fucking belong in our countries

I agree that it they ever were to stay in their desert they should be left alone but they should not be allowed to come to the west to permanently settle

Why do you think theyre flooding into europe in the first place? Killing them all will just ruin the region even more in an quadmire attempt to glass millions of people, perpetrating the issue even more.

I didnt advocate for taking them in. Dont deflect from the real issue here.

The reason Europe hasn't been Islamic these past 500 years is because of the crusades

When a group wants to destroy your very way of life sometimes all you can do is fight them

>Why do you think theyre flooding into europe in the first place?

Because their religion demands conquest of the entire world for Allah.

>Killing them all will just ruin the region even more in an quadmire attempt to glass millions of people, perpetrating the issue even more.

I don't want to hurt a single Islamic soul, as long as they stay in their Islamic shitholes.

And even if you buy the narrative that they're fleeing war and suffering (that's an excuse) your country is the one causing all the shit by destabilizing countries, or funding and arming insurgents.

If you feel so bad for the deaths come and get them all. Here in Europe we'll be happy to see the back of them.

Leave now please.

You can literally make the same arguments for the Nazis. Why would millions of people even bother fighting nazis since it's an ideology, it's a waste of time. You may not be able to completly kill an idea, but you can greatly diminish its influence by standing up against it. There's still Nazis, Stalinists, Pagens, and Worshipers of Zeus around, however they have far less influence as they once did. OP is a total faggot.

kill everyone, problem solved

>The maple cunt was actually right; if you kill them they win.

This must be some kind of elaborate ruse.

You can if there isn't anyone left to preach it.

No, the US has ruined the region and hawks and neocons should be set on fire in public for it. We've literally ruined the entire region and killing them all will continue the issue. End the war in syria and isolate the gulf states for good and work with russia and china to put things back together and send them back to their countries.

The middle east is completely artificial and dependent on strong centralized government led by dictatorships and removing them like we have have lead to the refugee crisis because these states fall apart when regime change happens. Stop this and put it back together and send them back.

Keep them out of the west and let them sort out their own problems

The solution is we keep them out of our countries keep our own countries safe stop playing international cop and let them kill eachother if they so choose

Let their countries be governed by dictatorships then so long as we did not set them up

>(we) the US has ruined the region
>(you) Stop this and put it back together

Fuck off. You stop this and put it back together.

Fucking Americans. I hope your computer systems go haywire and you get nuked to dust by your own bombs.

Youre just being a fag whos twisting my words now.

Stay irrelevant.

.t ahkmad af

>Stop this and put it back together and send them back.

That's a direct command to us, as you put them in a process ending with "send them back" which could only apply to us.

>I am not sure of Britain but Muslims get a disturbing amount of hatred here

That's because your troops know then as allies and enemies and know they are vermin

You should try listening to them because they know them better than you do and stop being such a self righteous cunt. You do not know Muslims so shut up and sit down.

Kill.
Them.
All.

And I mean ALL. Annihilate their entire people and culture down to the last woman, child, and scrap of DNA so it can never, ever resurface. Burn all their holy books, tear down their temples and cities, remove all references of them from all works world wide. Any mention of them gets you and anyone who heard it and your and their entire families erased. It's draconian, dystopian,and brutal.

And we'll never do it, because SJWs ruin everything.

We put it back together with Russia and Chinas help (not your irrelevant country) and you send the muslims in your country back to the region of their origin.

Brexit is not gonna let that happen Achmed. Go eat a goat or something

>No, the US has ruined the region and hawks and neocons should be set on fire in public for it.

Who ruined it before the US existed or was an irrelevant non force in the world.

Grow the fuck up and stop being such a self loathing apologist shit.

Keep them out of civilised 1st world countries and firmly in islamic hellholes, that would be a step in the right direction, nobody wants this death cult on their doorsteps.

And if they refuse to leave because of all the gibs?

>i dont understand geopolitics or war or anything about the middle east so kill them all

Virtue signalling doesn't work on Sup Forums, princess.

>I hope your computer systems go haywire and you get nuked to dust by your own bombs.

Sounds like you are a prophet of allah because that is exactly what is going to happen to muslim populations sooner or later,

The muslim brotherhood was right...islam IS incompatible with the West, Christianity.

The solution for the west after dealing with the screaming toddler culture that is Islam?

Eventually erase it. We are at that tipping point.

physically remove them from your country with force if needed.

It is more complicated than that in the information era. Before, people would rebel directly to persecution, if their town was pillaged and raped, if their community was forced to live marginally, they would communicate with other communities in the nation and start a revolution or movement, but your view of the persecution was limited to what you actually saw, i.e. response was appropriately proportional to the amount of persecution.

Today, even if persecution is barely existent, the worst examples will be uploaded to liveleak and spread all over the middle-east. You now have Saudi Arabian and Pakistani kids who have never seen a non-muslim in their life furious over the situation in gaza, so much so that they travel to Syria and join up with a bunch of other like minded kids from all over the middle east and fight for ISIS. Even if we stopped killing terrorists, there will be conflict with islam somewhere in the world, and the radicals and orthodox will focus in on this and use it to justify their radicalization in the same way. i.e., the response to persecution is not proportional to the level of persecution. As actual persecution goes up, the response will not increase as strongly. Therefore, we might as well kill as many of the bastards as we can since it's something we will have to deal with anyway.

It's not that I don't understand.
It's that there are bigger issues at stake.
You'll understand, for a brief moment of confusing clarity, when your period is over.

I know right, can we just kill all muslims already?

You are stuck with what you have. As are we . But it is about controlling the flood.

>>i dont understand geopolitics or war or anything about the middle east so kill them all

May I recommed the following texts to you

A History of the Arab Peoples
Albert Hourani and Malise Ruthven

Seven Pillars of Wisdom
T. E. Lawrence

The House of Saud
David Holden

Osman's Dream: The History of the Ottoman Empire

Caroline Finkel

Return of a King
William Dalrymple

The Great Siege

Ernle Bradford

To quote TE Lawrence who knew the arabs infinitely better than you clearly do

" So long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe so long will they be a little people a silly people - greedy barbarous and cruel "

And they always will.

“...But the Mahommedan religion increases, instead of lessening, the fury of intolerance. It was originally propagated by the sword, and ever since, its votaries have been subject, above the people of all other creeds, to this form of madness. In a moment the fruits of patient toil, the prospects of material prosperity, the fear of death itself, are flung aside. The more emotional Pathans are powerless to resist. All rational considerations are forgotten. Seizing their weapons, they become Ghazis—as dangerous and as sensible as mad dogs: fit only to be treated as such. While the more generous spirits among the tribesmen become convulsed in an ecstasy of religious bloodthirstiness, poorer and more material souls derive additional impulses from the influence of others, the hopes of plunder and the joy of fighting. Thus whole nations are roused to arms. Thus the Turks repel their enemies, the Arabs of the Soudan break the British squares, and the rising on the Indian frontier spreads far and wide. In each case civilisation is confronted with militant Mahommedanism. The forces of progress clash with those of reaction. The religion of blood and war is face to face with that of peace.”
― Winston S. Churchill,

“As long as there is this book [the Quran], there will be no peace in the world.”

William Gladstone

Based

Are you going to give an actual argument? US involvement has shaped the entire modern middle east and our interventions created this recent mess.

Do you have any concept of why we went into Iraq and Syria and what its resulted in? The place wouldnt be in termoil if saddam was kept in place.

>Why do people think that you can beat terrorism? No matter how many of these people you kill the idea will always be there.
That's a lie, there will be no more terrorism if you kill all the shitskins. I think modern technology already provides means, but unfortunately modern cuck morals fo not.

You are exactly right user. Bush/Cheney were terrible. But there is that fact of a couple of airplanes. ...........

So what should we do, ask them nicely to stop killing people every time they slaughter dozens? Send them gifts?
No, fuck them. For every western people they kill, kill a million of them until they run out of suicide soldiers to send.

Hope we can be komrads someday.

Which were almost certainly let to be flown into those buildings by bush for their own geopolitical interests

Go to /x/.

Go look into the sarasota florida incident and saudi ties to 911, have fun in a real rabbit hole

Bla bla bla cant kill an idea. You may not be able to kill an idea but you can kill anyone willing to act on it then their family. We shouldn't just punish the terrorists we should also make it known that every thing he loves will die a horrable beath immedatly before him. Bet less people will become terrorists knowing every one of their family members get an immedate death sentance for their actions.

I can't eat pizza anymore, but I will definitely give it a shot. Thanks user

No problem, have fun realizing theres a ton of uninvestigated leads and money trails surrounding 911

Your mistake is not going hard enough. You left them enough to want revenge, when you should have decimated so thoroughly, the only survivors would be left in a pit of despair. Also a good intelligence branch helps.

Are there any Australian negrito pygmy terrorist attacks against the abos?

It's called a final solution for a reason.
>kill them all.
>kill anyone with a problem with that.

Why are you doing this? Everyone knows that if you kill your enemy you win. Look at how Iraq turned out.