This is why people hate atheists

Fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=dsn6hah_zJI

You couldn't ask for a better picture. It perfectly shows how faggot atheists get massively butthurt and run to downvote what they can.

Daily reminder that Western civilization was founded on Christian values, and POL is a Christian board.

Western Civilization was built on degenerate Greek pagan values

Christianity is just a crutch for the submissive secret cuckd

Pic related

>It perfectly shows how faggot atheists get massively butthurt and run to downvote what they can.
So you mean like Sup Forums does when we downvote feminism and other shit we disagree with?

>POL is a Christian board.
>falling for the Jesus jew

>It perfectly shows how faggot atheists get massively butthurt and run to downvote what they can.

We have downvoted countless of videos before because we disagreed with their political agenda.

I've had more atheists overtly display their beliefs and push it on others than I have had Christians

isn't that what atheists seem to hate most about Christians?

just fucking weird

>falling for the Sup Forums is one person meme.
Many such cases! Sad!

I've had more christians overtly display their beliefs and push it on other than I had atheists.

Isn't that what christians seem to hate most about atheists?

just fucking weird.

man invented god, get over it

And pretty soon, you're going to witness vibrant individuals pushing their religion onto you, yet you're still worried about fucking Christians?

see you in the history books, Hans.

>amazing atheist

isn't this the same dude that video'd himself putting a banana up his ass with either shit or chocolate syrup all over himself? do people still give him credibility?

>tens of thousands of youtube accounts created by pol downvoting the living shit out of a single video
>Noone seems to mind
>one person

You are fucking retarded, even if it isn't the majority, you should not be able to make such claims, if it's still the loud majority.

I am not worried about christians, I always found it incredibly annoying how my peers in school had tried to convince me to convert.

This was of course before I realized the dangers of Islam we have toady.

What's your business what people do in their bedrooms?

Yeah dude you're totally part of a grass roots movement and not just being fucked with by the 400lb hacker named Sup Forums.

>What's your business what people do in their bedrooms?
>Germany
This can not be parodied.

I don't understand your argument?
If people have a weird fetish then that's okay as long as they don't have parades over it and keep it private.

pol isnt anything but an imageboard fucktard

Pol are just 3 angry russian hackers with a lot of proxies.
Am I right ? Ivan and Dimitri ?

I think so, I don't know though. I only used these two videos because he was the "rebuttal" to BPS' video.

The video view count is nearly the same, but look at the likes/dislikes. It's the perfect picture representation of what BPS said in his video.

>1 million subscribers
>can still only get 50k to 100k views on videos

Embarrassing desu. PJW has less subscribers and averages 500k views per video.

>Atheism didn't cause the rise of Islam in the west
Yes it fucking did. Atheism lends itself to left-wing politics which means open borders which means more Muslims.

>t. Atheist

It's a shame it took such a long time for me to get around to Christianity. You just buy the strawman of it growing up. It's kind of sad how easily ignorant people can dismiss something that's been so important in our history and culture.

Sup Forums is a Kek board, fuck off christ fag.

So, one side says they'd prefer not to believe in things without evidence, and states that philosophies which do are probably bad.

The other tries to portray them as immoral and violent degenerates solely and only for choosing not to believe without evidence.

You don't see a problem here?

why do atheists make it their lifes mission to discredit religious people?

that is what makes them so annoying. they feel and act like they're superior to you because they don't believe in a sky fairy.

PRAISE KEK!

t. butthurt hans
shouldnt you be welcoming refugees?

maybe over compensating for a tiny cock?

>why do atheists make it their lifes mission to discredit religious people?

Because they want a marxist utopia and believe everyone will magically be a genius if they're atheist.

Da Yuri.

Doesn't the amazing atheist have a literal micro penis? Pretty sure he gets fucked in the ass too, I wish I was just insulting him, but he's such a pathetic person.

I think people just hate that guy

Because most religious people seem happy ,that irks atheists

Just like man invented everything else :^)

"Amazing" atheist is nothing but a useless fat fuck who has defiled his body.

what kind of a retarded reasoning is that, its not like all atheist have fucking youtube channels and angrily argue against god over the fucking comments

banana man

Sup Forums is a satanist/wiccan board to be exact

>implying the conversion of Europe to Christianity was anything like that

Atheists have one flaw/weakness, and that is indeed intelligence. They can make coherent arguments for or against X, in today it's mostly about Islam (or religion). It doesn't help that most atheists are single/not married and without kids. At the end of the day, ideologies/civilization are fought by numbers. Atheism is declining in the West, mostly due to Islam and other factors. Atheism won't save the west. Even with all their intelligence; atheists won't save the west. They're not leaders and if they were, we'd probably lose the West at a faster rate.

What?
Why is the American not butthurt but I am?

>make it their lifes mission to discredit religious people?
Don't all religions do that to other religions?
If someone was telling you to believe Zeus controls your computer's electrons, wouldn't you feel like saying something against that?

The problem is, a religious person often has no idea how much his or her religion is promoted to the detriment of others.

I.E. Wasn't it the church's "life's mission" to discredit Galileo, Darwin, etc?
People state differing theories, but only religions presume they can't be doubted.

They also don't understand that religious people don't care.

In fact, it makes me happy when an angry atheist shoots their mouth in public. I feel sorry for them, but their anger does serve a purpose, is shows those waivering between faith and sin that true joy lies in faith.

Actually BPS' other videos are massively liked via like/dislike count. I think he makes good red pilled videos especially for people first looking into these things.

It's also obvious he, like Trump, knows of the jews but can't yet name them (fully).

Back to red,dit you filthy lea,f.

"I bet Bernie would have had the balls to go on with his speech though"

>people literally organize in mass to protest in what ends up a violent riot and Trump decides not to perform
>two black women jump up onto a stage, scream for the white boy to get away from the mic because of "muh Mike Brown muh racism", he crawls away despite everyone's desire to have the sheboons kicked off and looks like a dog with his tail between his legs.

Oh? And how exactly was it?

Reminder that Christians wrote those history books you'll be citing.

Reminder there are no redpilled or right wing atheists.

This

> its not like all atheist have fucking youtube channels and angrily argue against god over the fucking comments

i think what you're referring to is the agnostic don't care type. who skulks around and doesn't do anything. atheists get their uptight persona from other athesits and cling to their spokesperson. i have both atheist and religious friends. personally the religious person just says how it influenced my life and when asked if i was religious id say "not particularly". but my atheist friend is a whole another level.

>If someone was telling you to believe Zeus controls your computer's electrons,wouldn't you feel like saying something against that?

i wouldn't care. and certainty wouldn't challenge them and be an know it all fag about it

Well except Islam.

Your daily reminder that atheists are literal scum that destroyed western society and 'made the path straight' for Muslim takeover

Atheists just can't see things properly. The fact of the matter is nobody gives two shits if you go around saying Zeus controls this and that or any other god, it's only faggot butthurt atheists that get mad about it.

To your average person it just doesn't fucking matter, who cares if that person over there thinks Zeus is god?

It's exactly why those retarded shills tried to pin the flat earth shit onto our "conspiracy theories" ie eetza gate. To them that is the ultimate dismissal, OMG HE BELIEVES IN FLAT EARTH?!?!?!

Who gives a fuck? What does it matter if somebody does? Well to the atheist it gives them their "intellectual superiority" in that how could they possibly believe that way, but to literally everybody else, we don't fucking care cause it doesn't effect us.

Indeed. Western atheists simply hate Christianity.

>the amazing shill

Ok bud. Guess I'll go to church now. Nope.

>i wouldn't care. and certainty wouldn't challenge them and be an know it all fag about it
So you wouldn't stand up for Galileo and scientific education? You would allow any cult, no matter what, to instruct you and your children with impunity?

Remember, your argument applies to not interfering with Heaven's Gate either.

I believe people have the right to preach their beliefs to those who would listen. It is religions who disagree with that.
People who believe in the evidence know that the truth will win eventually with freedom of speech.

This.

Christian values inherently weaken western civilization.

People don't understand morality and civics in a theocratic society, they just expect it to be totally explained by there ancient kike book.

If you argue for Christianity as social glue, you probably want welfare as economic glue. Because its basically philosophical welfare.

>So you wouldn't stand up for Galileo and scientific education?

Well i wasn't born then. And I probably wouldn't know Galileo personally.

>church asylum
>muh compassion we must accept refugees
>paving the way for other shitty religions

I am a right wing and redpilled atheist.

I have actually made the opposite experience, most christians (I lived in a 99,9% christian town) kept challenging me about the existance of god, how evolution really is a lie, etc.
I think you are overthinking it, many men would rather listen to themselves than hear other people's opinions, so they try to prove you wrong so that they could feel better about themself, thinking they are in the right with the ideology itself.
So this is not necessarily and atheist-based behaviour, but a universally observed behaviour, but you wouldn't recognize it unless you'd be an atheist yourself.

How come there are so many religions?

Hello agent of Satan.

Atheism is a poor replacement for religion. No one is going to lay down their lives, or more ideals make others lay down theirs, at a societal level, all for 2+2=4.

How true it is is totally irrelevant. Atheism will not save the west, but will in fact further its destruction.

your shit tier Scandinavians Lutherans are like that maybe, also Anglicans to a certain extent, but TLM Catholics remained un-cuckable

>atheists fault
Talk to your faggot church leaders you weak bitch. Come knock on my door with your shit I'll fucking end you faster then you can blink.

>pol is a Christian board
>has no evidence to support this claim

This is why you arent taken seriously within any rational argument.

>I am a right wing and redpilled atheist.

No such thing.

Wrong.

>What does it matter if somebody does?
He's the problem with all the "you're pushing your ideology" arguments:
Religions do this implicitly, much more than 'unbelievers' ever have.
Some people care about having a reasonable society where human kindness and science are valued above ancient books.

Untrue. Secular philosophy is opposed to all belief without evidence.

Don't confuse deranged leftists with people who promote secular ethics.

Can you really not see the difference in the picture? The fucking mudslime is 1000 times more likely to fucking blow something up or shoot up a school.

IIRC in the California terrorist attack his wife took part, and in the Orlando one his wife helped him scope the gay bar out. Even their fucking women are radical extremists and that's while being put the fuck down with actual "oppression."

>Can you really not see the difference in the picture? The fucking mudslime is 1000 times more likely to fucking blow something up or shoot up a school.

You could tell all that by the picture? Hmm.

I think a lot of people tend to overlook that both sides have fuckwads like this.

>Don't believe in god
>Curious about religions, but don't necessarily believe in anything I've seen so far
>Grew up in Christian household
>Would get preached at all day every day
>Get this shoved down my throat every day of the week
>Everything interesting was demonic
>Not allowed to have any sort of fun

I don't hold it against them, but imagine being on the outside and looking in. Then imagine being a cunt with no real talents in life who has to criticize everything to feel validated as a person. Viola, you have a cunt.

Sure muslims are worse in practice, but both ideologies area cancer on society, it makes people not socially conscious, ignorant of the true rational nature of morality.

If all you have to look at is an eternal hell fire, there's no need to examine if what your being old is moral is true.

Prove it.

My last sentence probably will be misunderstood, what I meant by "but you wouldn't recognize it unless you'd be an atheist yourself." is that you will only notice the behaviour if it affects yourself, not others.
So if you're christian, you probably had no idea that atheists are also tried to be proven wrong, because you never paid attention to that.

>No such thing.
Please don't pull shit like that out of your ass.

In the atheist worldview, nothing matters, and life has no meaning or purpose.
Atheism leads to materialism.
Materialism leads to materialistic worship.
Materialistic worship leads to utopian fantasies.
Utopian fantasies leads to communism.

It's inevitable. Atheism will always lead to communism eventually, because atheists have no other option or purpose, no matter how much they pretend to be "redpilled" or right wing. What else do you have to live for?

This is why all the elites are brainwashing the youth with marxist and communist ideology, via atheism. Atheists are just lapdogs of the elites. They have leashes without realizing they have leashes.

Us Atheists dont hate Christians, i like Christianity and i think it should remain in the west.

But look at it from our perspective for once Christians, to us you beliving in a god is like beliving the earth is flat.That's why many of us give you shit alot of the time, can't speak for the rest of us but i think most of us have no general problems with Christianity in out society.

yea. he also has a micropenis and has a video of himself pouring hot oil on it. you can look that up yourself.

>In the atheist worldview, nothing matters, and life has no meaning or purpose.
But that's obviously not true.
Scientific proponents simply state that humanity does not yet know how the universe works, but has cause and ability to find out.

Disbelieving a mythological story does not make one a nihilist.

Yeah I could see that.

I understand both sides of the coin.

Atheists dont have a worldview, atheism is the lack of belief in a god due to insufficient evidence for the claim. You can put up a strawman to beat down all you want i suppose, though.

It can lead to libertarianism.
Also,

Where are your digits now faggot

You have no other option. Your life, the universe, literally everything is pointless. You're just waiting to die. And that leads to materialism.

Atheism is spiritual and moral death. There are no righteous atheists.

You sound like a teenager who religiously watches The Atheist Experience clips and repeats whatever Hitchens says.

Lolberdarianism is laughable dogshit.

Your poor religious thinking is showing again, you automatically believe that nobody outside of religion understands philosophy and morality, when in reality you cant understand them while being religious.

Rational people would not want a degradation of society, a religious person cannot truly understand and improve his rigid ideology through rational thinking because his religion does not allow it.

Communism goes against real philosophy, and its rise can be directly compared to christian thinking turning people into ideologues, who exchange religion for politics.

The only problem is that your beliefs lead to the ultimate destruction of a society. As a person you might be OK, but you if your beliefs spread we are all doomed

>implying that's all that they do

Triggered?
You just can't deny it!
It is the most human ideology so far.

The only good response for that is a firm resounding "NO YOU"

It's true.

Yes, deflect from the actual point after misrepresenting atheism. You're not making yourself look stupid at all.

It does. Your science says the universe will eventually destroy itself. When it does everything will go back to being nothing. There won't be anything to even remember you or anything you did, you wont exist anymore.

Nothing matters without an afterlife. Kefka was right.

>fedora wearer
>fat
>smoker
>Is a known degenerate
Why do people still give that AmazingAtheist faggot their time?

>You have no other option.
According to you. Not according to secular philosophy.
Religion states that it definitely knows, science states that it does not know but can find out.
Science is thus more honest, and has proven a benefit to humanity.

Given the understanding that everything you know is materially based, which you cannot prove otherwise, it is then that good itself is also a product of the material world.
And science can thus study what it is humans find to be good, and generate more of it

Or do you deny that scientists cure the blind and heal the sick?

Where my atheist bernbros at? We're so smart and nonconformist right guys? Anyone see that cool new TV show on HBO?

>1 post by this id