Obama was the coolest President ever

Honestly just fuck democracy and give him a 3rd term. Drumpf will ruin the world.

He is le memest president evr XDDD Obama/Biden bromace!!

Yes. He is cool. So cool.

Obabo or Obongo?

He's currently stinking up my island paradise

No one cares what you have to say, Muhammad.

kek Hawaiians actually browse Sup Forums?

What actually happens out there?

It's pretty much as advertised... not

4/10 bait

it's pretty undeniable that obama would have obliterated trump if he was allowed to run for a third time

we're talking landslide type shit

>being this delusional

You cucks are the same people who said Trump had a 1.2% chance of winning a day before the election.

Obama presided over the utter collapse of the Democratic party, he's not nearly as popular as you cunts think.

So cool

Daily Reminder he's using taxpayer money for this shit, to use a private plane and golf in some exotic expensive place with his family.

Fuck off,Nigel.Obama was a dorky nigger,JFK was the coolest.

glad you're over in the UK Muhammad.

we don't need any more of your kind here

Trump turned him into a stuttering fool with just a few comments, just imagine if that happened during the length of a campaign.

Obama wouldn't be able to take it. he would have looked as even more inept than Jeb!

lul

He was a good liar. To bad he's got Jimmy Carter beat for worst president in history.

That's not how racism works and blacks aren't oppressed.

Fun fact: Obama is half white.

Not really. Obama looked pretty calm and cool. It was Trump who was hunched over and freaking out, and made a lame joke that didn't make any sense, that Obama just ignored, in front of everybody.

a manly man

LE DRUMPF

Ok, memes and other bullshit aside, is this motherfucker gay or some sort of other sissy?

I mean, how is his wife so much more masculine than he is.

Does he get pegged?

>Obongo was the coolest president

WRONG

>Bush was the coolest president

Wrong.

agreed
fuk drumpf and fuk wite peple

The forced Biden memes are nauseating.

>LE UNCLE JOE

SHIGGY DIGGY

Obama behaved like an ego driven tv star

I'm going to miss Obongo

Youre a fucking white male

Wow you've convinced me. Black people can't be racist.

OP why don't you wait until he gets i to be all judging and intolerant? I still think it's too soon to tell. But as for the other US presidents, they've just gotten worse and worse. I mean you seriously have kids online who somehow honestly think Carter and Red Ronnie Regan were somehow "great presidents" but they are a lot like you and make a lot of wrong headed fairy tale assumptions too so maybe you can realte.

>You're a Gay
>white

u wot m8

Reminder to all Eurobros that this nigger's meddling is the entire reason you guys went through a "refugee crisis"

never forget how he plagues your countries

Obama would have been a nobody if he were white. His whole life is the product of affirmative action

>obama cool
Seem like your boring suburbian dad desu

No one cares if you were some Harvard president.

>running multiple successful companies isn't successful
fuck off

agreed
just nuke us plz, someone

ARE YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!?!?!?!?!!? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY USING THE FUCKING N WORD IN 2017 YOU FUCKING BIGOTED FUCKING PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I LITERALLY CANNOT FUCKING BELIIIEEEEVVVVVEEE MYYYYY EYYYYYEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FUCKING FUMING OUTRAGED MAD RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH CUNT RACIST FUCKING ASSHOLE SHIT HEADS!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW OFFENSIVE THAT WORD IS?????? DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT KNOW HOW MUCH THAT WORD HURTS PEOPLE??????????????

STOP SPREADING YOUUURRR FUCKIIINNNGGG HATTTE THIS HATTEE ENDDSSS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>flag
any clout on the american political spectrum.

The leaf strikes again. *checks digits*, *nods*. This one goes on you

thanks for the cancerous post canada, why dont you just go back to cutting yourself for being such a fat faggot. you deserve bullying, everyone as retarded as you does, all your canada does is import muslim and nigger rapists.

kys

TURNS OUT OBAMA WAS ONE OF OUR BEST PRESIDENTS

Turns out he was never born in America

Top Kek

>Obama is the first president to go golfing while in office

JIDF testing the waters?

He's such a goddamn fat piece of shit. Literally the only thing he can do is move his arms up and down. What a tub of bitch titted lard. You will never see Trump in an action pose

SAY IT WITH ME:

M A D A M
A
D
A
M

Nice argument

>Lincoln
>Kennedy
>Reagan
>Obama

In that order

The wonderful thing is that it doesn't fucking matter anymore. You cunts lost.

>my kike worshipper is better than yours!
Have fun sucking israels cock for the next 4 years

Nice try CTR. Hillary got 80% of the kike vote and Trump is still called literally Hitler by you SJW cunts. We know who the real enemy is.

>drumpfkins
>white

11/11, Australia wins again!

Reminder Obama is a closet fag.