Global warming exists, but so does global cooling. Mankind has no effect on this. Prove me wrong

Global warming exists, but so does global cooling. Mankind has no effect on this. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoclimatology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mankind has no effect on this.

Everytime I jack off I warm the Earth. The net effect of human activity on the climate is almost certainly adding heat, but nobody knows how much or if that is a generally good or bad thing.

More trees where it's warm senpai.

Everytime I hit my wife I'm creating heat waves that orbit the global

ayyyy lmaoooo

And since you can't measure the extent and there is no noticable effect, no one has the right to enforce some bullshit carbon tax or even overreact in any way whatsoever.

What we DO know is that warm and cooling cycles happen and have been happening for as long as the planet has been around, and to much much greater degrees than we could ever force ourselves. That is scientific fact.

So 'global warming' by Human hands, is a joke. It's not real.

> It's not real.

Again, every time I jack off I warm the Earth. The giant fucking fusion reactor with variable heat output we call the sun likely has a larger impact than the emissions of intelligent fauna.

actually true

people forget that one lesson in kindergarten where they teach you about the sun and what the fuck it does

also I won't support any cause to fix global anything because I'm not stupid enough to let kikes take my money

The true butterfly effect

>let's make a joke about a serious thread so it doesn't look so ridiculous on it's face value

ok friendo come back when you actually have an argument in favor of this bullshit theory

The entire planet was warmer when it was covered with giant flightless birds yet a bunch of apes with tools that release carbon are going to destroy it? Global warming is a meme.

not just any meme

it's a meme propagated by unscientific garble spewed by uninelligent hippy faggots who want to save the earth from themselves, giving themselves way too much credit.

>make a claim
>no evidence
>the burden of proof is on everyone else to tell me otherwise

This is the literal logic foundation of every fucking retard knuckle dragger in this country right now.

global warming exists, but who fucking cares. prove me wrong.

I c-c-are

I DONT GIVE A FUCK I DONT GIVE A FUCK I DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA

you have no evidence of that claim. are you implying the burden is on us to tell you otherwise?

>What we DO know is that warm and cooling cycles happen and have been happening for as long as the planet has been around, and to much much greater degrees than we could ever force ourselves. That is scientific fact.
Do you know that one of the major driving forces behind the cycle is c02 and other gasses right? the same ones we dump into the air today

again: WHO FUCKING CARES.

>Do you know blah blah

WHERE IS THE PROOFS

>WHERE IS THE PROOFS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoclimatology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

Global Warming: AKA who fucking cares oh look it's fucking nothing.

>who fucking cares oh look it's fucking nothing.

Tell that to the pacific islanders that are slowly sinking

>WIKIPEDIA
>PROOF

PICK ONE FAGGOT

Pacific Islanders Sinking: AKA who fucking cares oh look it's fucking nothing.

Literally half the page is citations and references.

so didnt you post any of them here you lazy mong

is it because they'd be laughed at?

>blah blah blah i'm a mr science man blah blah blah look some numbers blah blah blah look a chart blah blah blah look statistics blah blah blah carefully selected to bring you to a conclusion blah blah blah in summary give me funding blah blah blah

who fucking cares. global warming could be 10 times worse than they actually say the worst it could be is and it'd still be like "the niggers are going to die, oooooh no that sucks"

>GLOBAL WARMING AAAHHHH!
>AKA CHINA MASSIVE POLUTION LETS TAX LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE BUT THEM FOR IT!

fuck off OP is fag get rekt

pay for them to move elsewhere it'll be less expensive than hundreds of billions going nowhere to solve an unproven problem we can't do anything about anyways.

There's a reason they changed the name to climate change.