Canadian Debt

Canadian National Debt is 1.2 Trillion for 35,000,000 people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_public_debt

The debt of the Province of Ontario is 288 Billion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_government_debt

Companies and the jobs they provided have left for Mexico, China and the USA.

Justin Trudeau has ran 4 Billion dollar deficit last year, while handing out billions. Not a dime to his own countrymen I might add.

Canada is facing a financial crisis and name calling or pretending it doesn't exist won't solve it or make it go away.
If all you want to do, is stop people from trying to fix their country with name calling and character assassination, you might want to ask yourself "why" ? Why are you willingly trying to stop people from fixing your country?

Canada has been in a recession for 8 years now.
Since 2009

Food Bank use and suicide has sky rocketed in Alberta after oil has crashed.

We will need to fix our economy before it's winter and we are drawing straws to see who we eat.

I do not want to be Venezuela part 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/13/canada-deficit-forecast-td-bank_n_12468918.html
cbc.ca/news/opinion/ontario-disaster-architects-1.3884108
kijiji.ca/b-house-for-sale/grande-prairie/c35l1700233
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/1/014046;jsessionid=D1123422C17B49EF88C092EB7E745024.c1.iopscience.cld.iop.org#erl452631s3
iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/1/014046/article#erl452631s3
agr.gc.ca/eng/industry-markets-and-trade/statistics-and-market-information/agriculture-and-food-market-information-by-region/canada/?id=1410072148230
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We will need to fix our economy before it's winter and we are drawing straws to see who we eat.

k

How do Canadians stand Trudeau

He's more a "popular" type guy than a "politics type" guy to be honest

His father did a better job at any rate

Read stories about commie countries who have winter during hard times.
Truly scary shit man.

Hell, I saw a Venezuelan confirming cannibalism in his country.

I donno about you, but I give a fuck about my future and it looks grim.

I thought niggers are used to having high debts

Alberta needs to separate. No empire lasts forever, Canada is too large to stand as one country. I'm from north bc, I'd gladly leave the rest of the country so that Ontario isn't making decisions for people 1000+ km away. Take your policies and shove em.

he was LITERALLY a full-time snowboarder before he was elected. I'm not kidding in the slightest, look it up. Shows how fucking retarded our population is

Here's another problem. No one cares about anyone else.
Fuck this province, fuck that province, blah blah blah
No national unity.
Make it really hard for someone to be patriotic when everyone hates everyone else.

Calling it now, BC will become Cascadia in the next 200 years

With the way our economy is going, we might be begging Trump to annex us by 2018.

Exactly, we need to face facts and realize we aren't in the same country. No amount of Tim Hortons propaganda will change that. I hate that Vancouver takes our taxes while highway 97 north is only now becoming 4 lane. Fuck Vancouver, Fuck Ontario. They can pay for themselves.

If weed becomes legalized in the spring do you think we have a chance of pulling out of all this?

>Canada has been in a recession for 8 years now.
false
it are depending where you talk about
Western Canada run fine until Oil price crash
Only Eastern Canada suffer far as I know

>Justin Trudeau has ran 4 Billion dollar deficit last year, while handing out billions. Not a dime to his own countrymen I might add.
try 35 billion deficit
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/13/canada-deficit-forecast-td-bank_n_12468918.html

>We will need to fix our economy before it's winter and we are drawing straws to see who we eat.
winter have already here.

Honest, I don't see any way out from this issue
Federal Canada and Ontario Province Government spent like manic. And to make it worst, person who are responsible for Green Plan that screw Ontario thoroughly are working advise Federal Canada to do same thing.
>Carbon Tax
>eliminate Coal plants
>reckless Green Energy programs
cbc.ca/news/opinion/ontario-disaster-architects-1.3884108

How the fuck does anyone afford this shit??
It's not just Toronto and Vancouver. It's all of fucking Canada.
Even 2 hours from the city is still a 6 figure home.

Housing crash is also something to worry about.

this. also canada is fucking huge with a small population. this doesn't help unity at all

It's true. I don't feel a thing for Albertans. I should but don't.
I'm so far removed from Vancouver, their chinese problem seems like a story.

god willing. the only way our two countries with similar backgrounds and history forged in the great civilized empires of the past can survive is by being together.

>35,000,000,000
WEW LAD
E
W

My biggest fear is one winter, we wake up and our dollar won't buy us a slice of wonder bread.

You know what's really sad? Other than maple syrup, I've only purchased one thing that said it was made in Canada. Wanna guess what that might've been?

A fucking ice scraper

Check prices in grande prairie or anywhere in North Bc/Ab

yea. if we were europe ontario would be half a dozen countries away from alberta and half a dozen fucks not to give.

Maybe is the States handed gone and legalized it in a bunch of their own states.
Weed Tourism could've been huge.

I'll spend $200 on a medical card and grow my own, before I buy over priced government weed.
It'll be like the LCBO but for weed. Huge mark ups and taxes to maximize profits for the Queen mummy and her underlings

there's no one to complain to, it's fashionable to slurp on his maple syrup cock

>My biggest fear is one winter, we wake up and our dollar won't buy us a slice of wonder bread.
inflation is not issue far as I am aware
however there is issue of our dollar get weaker against US dollar. with several banks suspect that Canada dollar value would be $1 CDN to $0.60 USA for 2017 as average

Link me some prices. Blow my mind.
Buddy of mine paid 330,000 for a 3 bedroom 50 minutes outside of the city in a small town no one heard of.

Canada is energy and food self sufficient, Venezuela is not. Yah, it sucks that your prices are skyrocketing ... but it wouldn't get better without deficits.

You'd just get "creative" destruction, which won't help with the suicides.

isnt everything more in alberta though, as far as money goes, including base wages/salaries? or is that just near the oil areas

>I donno about you, but I give a fuck about my future and it looks grim.
Just make sure you are thinner than everyone else mate and you'll be right.

Consider the following
>Most goods and foods come from USA or through the USA and bought and paid for in US dollars.

That will translate to higher prices, which many people are noticing. Be grateful you are not one of them yet.

No it's not.

They get most food and goods from USA or South America.
Canada is covered in snow or too cold to farm for 6-8 months of the year.

Alberta says everything will be fine if you just let us build our pipelines

>I do not want to be Venezuela part 2.

too late, once the housing bubble bursts the economy is done unless oil/gas/natural resources come back strong, even less likely once the carbon tax is national

This is why Canada desperately needs inflation, you guys need to run 10% inflation AND slowly increase minimum loan deposits and real estate taxes.

It's the only way to take the air out of this bubble without just bursting it outright.

We don't, the East does.

>still a net exporter of food
Canada is self-sufficient.

100,000 to 500,000

kijiji.ca/b-house-for-sale/grande-prairie/c35l1700233

Grande Prairie isnt huge but its a great city with many oil patch jobs.

I'm a former Oilfield instrumentation tech turned Truck Driver. ama about north west Canada.

not to mention the best drama teacher at his school. brainwashing cbc yup

That was in Ontario. No sauce on those cheap houses??
Can't find any?? Don't worry, I never believed you in the first place.

NB MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

We do not.

everything is terrible. I wonder what a burst bubble would look like for outlying areas within commute distance from urban centres like toronto or vancouver. I'm just about ready to leave my condo in the toronto burbs and move like an hour away to whitepeopleland. houses an hour away from toronto are about 400k. a one bedroom condo in downtown toronto can be 500k on the cheap side.

If NB was allowed to fish, and utilize offshore oil, they'd be fine. Its a shame ontairio is dictating policy all over the country.

Sauce please?
>green text doesn't count

Do you know snow farmers who grow crops in the snow??
I don't
Sorry , but food doesn't grow in our climate for most of the year. Are the trees green outside (not ever greens) ? No they're dead. Like the rest of nature
There is no giant green house growing food to support the world. Sorry.

>Canada
>Empire

what?

That's still 6 figures.
You can find house in the USA for 15,000 to 30,000

graph is retarded and doesn't mean anything.
Maybe theres a bubble in bc because of all the chink investment but in ontario, high housing prices are due to a REAL demand therefore there is no bubble to pop.

gibsmedat provinces. fishing and tourism for a few months then delicious EI

i hope the whole country is wiped out and the empire will retake what they have destroyed., and all canadians die.

>isnt everything more in alberta though, as far as money goes, including base wages/salaries?

lol no. Maybe relative to wages in other provinces but the gap between cost of living and average wage here is insane.

Housing market will crash. I think the only reason it hasn't yet is the Chinese buying property. And those Chinese cheat on their taxes.

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/1/014046;jsessionid=D1123422C17B49EF88C092EB7E745024.c1.iopscience.cld.iop.org#erl452631s3

Onterrible is fucking cancer. If burger/pol/ knew that we had different provinces and realized that Ontario was our California, they would apologize to us

shit really? Thanks Trudeau

Oops, without the session shit :

iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/1/014046/article#erl452631s3

WHEN though? I've been paying attention to this for years and it's dragging on and on.
The poor get poorer, the middle class get poorer, the politicians stay rich.

I honestly thought we were done when the dollar hit 60cents US last year. Somehow getting Trudeau elected made it jump 13cents by magic.

agr.gc.ca/eng/industry-markets-and-trade/statistics-and-market-information/agriculture-and-food-market-information-by-region/canada/?id=1410072148230

Canada has literally never ever imported more food than it has exported.

fuckin eh buds. you poor bastards out east get the worst of it.

Saskatchewan and every province west needs to unify and separate
Fuck the east and fuck that french clown faggot

Separating would be a huge benefit, eastern BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan would be essentially a massive resource boost to the US (if that's how the separation would lead), however wouldn't be that good for population growth.

Would also vote republican pretty consistently.

t. Albertan

My mom got her place (bungalow with finished basement, four bedroom, two full bathrooms), in grey county, ON for like 149,000$. It's the city that isn't worth the fucking money.

same happened when trump was elected. markets went nuts, but at least for a good reason of drastic changes and a renewed faith in american jobs and an american production machine. Weedman is just a pretty face

>iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/1/014046/article#erl452631s3

Okay, you know my country better than I do.

Thanks for that link. I'll make sure to start my snow garden now.

I'm confused on how a tiny population with a short growing season provides enough food for themselves and international sale.
Doesn't make sense.

you guys will just go from
> 35,000,000 people
to 135.000.000 people
and your doom will be postponed, cheap workforce, cheap houses, cheap clothes, cheap food...

there just that thing that you will have to turn muslim and brown, but Canada will keep shitposting

pants on head retarded, the post

you think Vancouver is the only place foreigners are parking their $$? The double digit annual returns are why there's a housing bubble, it's rising waaay faster than socks/bonds/etc

so much of our economy is propped up on real estate sales, mortgage lending and insurance, construction and renovation etc.

What could go wrong?

Canada is doomed, as soon I get 60 000$ I am leaving (20 000$ to start a new life, 20 000$ to invest in stocks and 20 000$ at the bank to grow and I am going to Timor Leste or USA in Republican States tolerant of Atheists if Trump survives until January 20th

Canada is larger than the roman empire m8

my cottage is in grey/bruce. love the area. 2 acres of land and 1200sf for 105k. directly between wiarton and tobermory

>agr.gc.ca/eng/industry-markets-and-trade/statistics-and-market-information/agriculture-and-food-market-information-by-region/canada/?id=1410072148230
Oh please
Canadian government websites are pure made up stats

SeeI don't see how that is realistic or possible. Sorry.

>Republican States tolerant of Atheists

sounds like Pennsylvania or Ohio

Cool skepticism, bro

theres an abhorrently jewish group out there dedicated to making our population 100million by 2100. guess how.

At least our streets are too cold to shit in. Who am I kidding the devil himself couldn't force pajeet into the loo

>implying we'd just join the United States like that
Literally the only advantage off the top of my head is no more trade barrier between us and them.
The praries would be better off independent of both Ottawa and Washington. If Canada wants us back, they'll have to join our coalition.

By tolerant I mean not discriminated for jobs like in hospitals

You need 500K USD if you want to buy your greendcard.
Also consider exchange rates. There's got 25%.

Not trying to be a downer but that's the truth. U could go on to USA on a tourist visa, meet a girl and marry to stay.

It's ridiculous you can do deficit with so many natural resources. Canada needs a Pinochet.

It's called looking at things objectively.

Go start a garden tomorrow in the snow then.

>tfw user just squanders the 60k on fedoras

kek

For USA I won't buy the green card but use the standard way and wait but I get your point. USA is just an option for God Emperor Trump's rule and American women, no insults, are quick for marriage and as a foreigner I might not lose much if I ever divorce there

My only hope, is winning the lottery.

I even heard they are seizing wills the government is so broke.

There is the whole public service sector that is retiring soon and the tax payers are on the hook.
Same with the teachers pension, they need to pay out billions and don't have it. Or didn't

Citidiots virtue signalling. Students, minorities, horny moms and sjws LOVE this retard.

Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto are fanatical over him. (that's a YUGE chunk of degenerates).

>Its a shame ontairio is dictating policy all over the country.

That's basically the problem with California. Most of the inland is pretty red but the two mega cities (SF/Bay Area and LA) decide how the country is run.

Housing crash will be perfect for patient buyers, sad for retirees downsizing, and sweet justice for greedy investors.

Was the recent 60 millions Lotto-Max has been reclaimed yet? I lost..... Again....

Good point, a separate coalition that would allow for us to have our own trade deals would be a huge benefit. Also considering that the fed's have a ton of shitty gun laws, I would like breaking it up.

Let Canada spam out degeneracy and refugees, we shouldn't have to pay for their shit.

Does anyone have that pic with Trudeau and the sikh guy with the chart of Canada's gold reserves plummeting in the background?

Pic unrelated.

based Founding Fathers created the electoral college for this

Fuck what about beer?

Can you make a parallel map with crime states - I bet it would follow the red spots

No, as a canadian (unless you hold another passport or both your parents where born outside of canada) you can only get a Greencard 4 ways

500K USD investment in the economy
Marriage
Celebrity or sports star status deal
Company sponsorship

We are even denied entry into the greencard lottery.
No idea what we did, but Mexicans have an easier time than we do becoming Americans.

That was suppose to be my Christmas Miracle. Haven't checked my ticket yet.

>but Mexicans have an easier time than we do becoming Americans.

as do Somalis and Chinks

1965 immigration act was designed exactly for that

as an electrician im hoping i can find something down there. but that's going to be difficult in trumps reign i have a feeling. america first. dont blame him at all.

oh nice, Great area. my whole family lives there, while i live in the crapshoot city for work, my dad lives in a nice lodge year round near blue mountain. Nicest spot to visit during the spring.

yea the blue mountains are lovely

I work in industrial food and can tell you that for staples that grow here, there is an abundance. Food vume isn't a problem. Quotas and regulations are.

he mentioned something about a "big gate" for immigrants and also wondered why it is so hard for eastern europeans to immigrate

if he turns out to be a closet white-nationalist immigrating to USA may become easier

but who knows, for now wait and see

Two walls

yup. time tells all

I'm in Ontario and Trudeau is the slimiest cunt this country has ever seen.