Lock up them pussies

Sorry girls, it's time to lock up your pussies.
Liberals love muslim rapists more than they love you.

express.co.uk/news/world/748615/Germany-sex-attacks-safe-shorts-women-joggers

>let's turn ficki ficki into mordi mordi

Cash registers are locked too. Robbers still get the money.

>2500 years into western civilisation and she gives you this lock

>white women lock up their vaginas
>White men lock up their dicks
what has this world become to

Lock up the pussy and they'll just take the ass

It will still discourage a lot of attackers.
If they think they'll just be able to pull down their pants, and they find a lock, they'll probably get frustrated and nervous, causing them to abandon the rape attempt and flee.
Still, I'm not saying that this is how European women should have to live, it's not a permanent solution, it's just pathetic that they have to do this sort of thing.
I think this is a clear indication that women in Germany are waking up to the reality that the migrants are untrustworthy pieces of shit.
It's only matter of time before they all get sick of having to lock up their pussies just to feel safe in their own country.

> combination padlock
> implying Muhammed won't just punch / rape her face until she dials the combination in for him

It's gonna be impossible to rip those spandex now that there's a lock on them

Or just cuts the shorts off

wait i'd just cut or rip the fuckers off i i was a rapist, my and my 25 mates could rip them shits off

Heartily kek'd

Then the muzzie holds a knife to her throat and says 'take it off or I'm going to kill you.'

The American version is much more effective.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>It will still discourage a lot of attackers.
Only if women start wearing these en masse which I don't see happening unless things get South Africa bad and by then they should have fled the country anyway.

Just give them handguns

Or stop importing rapists

Jesus

underrated

I FUCKING LOVE AMERICA

what happened to the "teach men not to rape" thing?

i guess liberals hold muslims to a lower standard.

Surely the liberal feminist are up in arms, right? This is as victim blaming as it can get.

>flag: $20 at wallmart
>bible: $0 from motel
>shitty ar: $600
>total cost of compensating for tatood degeneracy: $620

dropped

There's a loud alarm attached to them stupid

Muslims are higher than women on the progressive stack, so you can't criticize them.

>cut woman in half
>remove shorts just by pulling them upward
>ficki ficki wham bam thank you maam

Shiggy diggy

Ha

So what happens after the dude has a knife and just cuts the shorts off?

A mean alarm starts to blast

shoulda been civilization and chill

This could be used for sex so I'm not too mad.

Hopefully it's loud as shit and actually attracts other people over to it. Unless they're other rapefugees.

>literally padlocking your pants
>Not recognizing that it's not going to stop shit when you get threatened with murder by 3 negroes you applauded into the country
Women were a mistake.

Mate, that's not how niggers work. If a nigger gets confused, he gets angry, and if he gets angry, he's going to beat her into a pulp.

If it rips by mistake, the woman would just run through the streets with a loud as alarm while being chased by Muhammeds kek

It's like a dinner bell actually.

But if you play "I'm a gay tranny" at instant speed that negates Muslim abilities

Women would rather get punched than have their pussies violated by AIDS infested turd dicks.

Nope. Gay trannies are still lower than muslims. Muslims are so high up that even muslims aren't allowed to criticize muslims.

They need to ban Muslims from the format, it's getting as bad as the communists

Well then you've just got a different group in the same position, where nobody's allowed to say mean things about them.

Lock em on up. Better make sure that fabric is knife proof as well.

>he loves vaginas
What a faggot.

It's OK, National Pride went from banned to restricted and White Voting Bloc got a reprint so the field is going to see a major re-leveling.

so this is the cultural influence muslims have on europe..

there is literally no reason why women don't wear the same loose fitting sweatpants that men do.

literally the only reason is to show off their ass and pussy. so why complain when people are attracted to those areas?

Don't tell my girlfriend about this :(

90% chance she's a pleb hick tho
why cant they just love Jesus, America, and finer things?

Whelp, time for a new fetish

I cant believe a fucking bad luck bryan made me giggle

Bro, sorry to have to tell you this, but the girl with the broken legs you keep in the abandoned mineshaft isn't your girlfriend, no matter how much she says she loves you.

Reeee leveling

>implying a canadian even has it in them to lock someone in a mineshaft

I'm pretty sure our women have higher test levels, so they're more likely to rape us than us them

I've padlocked my gf to the bed, she agrees it's much better this way

Fucking lol how times have changed. Feminists ten years ago were like "don't tell me what to wear, tell men not to rape reeee!!!"

Lel

>they'll probably get frustrated and nervous, causing them to abandon the rape attempt and flee.
They'll probably get frustrated and angry, causing them to abandon the rape attempt and beat/cut her.
Ftfy

>“Should someone try to get into the trousers of the jogger the alarm will go off at a volume of 130 decibels, which is supposed to scare off the attacker.”

Can't wait for these shorts to be banned for near constant noise pollution and, in all probability, racism.

If this happens it will only further awaken the European women to the massive problem of having third world rapists in their country.
The problem has been European women thinking the third world immigrants were "innocent babies", this demonstrates that they are inhuman monsters, undeserving of sympathy.

Seriously, I LOL @ UK, Germany, France, and Cuckanada so fucking hard when they get enriched. You guys are so cucked. The best part about being able to own guns is our undesirables kill eachother at about 100 a day. And that's why you cucks say we shouldn't have guns! Lolololol but these "alarm pants" will sure save you. Just get cucked lmao!

>Mate, that's not how niggers work. If a nigger gets confused, he gets angry, and if he gets angry, he's going to beat her into a pulp.

This is exactly right. You just turned what would have been a rape victim, into a rape and murder victim.

Secret leaked picture of a future model. This one was made after talk of OP's depicted model being not good enough to stop rape. Maximum coverage of all rape holes.

Whats stopping them from cutting a slit to expose the clit?

Carrying a knife is illegal!

Eyeballs visible, rape is still a viable option.

What a cucked continent.

even scissors?

God bless america

These are muslims and niggers we are talking about.
If they can't get to your vagina they will happily cut a new vagina into your body and fuck that instead

have fun with your new liver-pussy

You smell that? That's the smell of freedom, my friends.

women with guns...

I wish we could get an accurate survey of assaults.

I hate censorship so much. Why do the media and everyone with power try to shut the masses down so much instead of embracing them?

The First Law of Nature: Self preservation

>Merkel mandates that the alarms sound like goat bleating so the Muslims feel more at home