>starts identifying as a bisexual feminist liberal

What do and why

Fuck her.

Incest

Fug her.

I would fck her too

What is she doing in uni?

>starts identifying as a bisexual feminist liberal
I mean, you don't "identify" as feminist or liberal. Bisexual is another issue, but it's not that bad, is it?

What does she consider feminism/liberalism? Typical college hippie stuff?

get with the times. It's 2017 after all

The usual stuff that gets posted here. Wage gap is real, we should pay for illegal immigrants, we should accept refugees, etc. After a year, I've given up on having political discussions. She got upset when I referred to her friend by the wrong pronouns.

Shit sucks

>we should pay for illegal immigrants
What a meme.

>we should accept refugees
What a meme. At least explain to her that 90% of refugees aren't afghans, iraqis, libyans, or syrians, but subsaharians coming to find economic opportunities.
If they want to immigrate, they should do so legally.

Does the wage gap still exist in the US, by the way? I know there's a substantial difference between salary for men and women here, but I thought that'd be over in most Western countries.

>She got upset when I referred to her friend by the wrong pronouns.
Sucks, senpai. Pronoun shit is retarded.
On one hand, we don't have any third-wave feminism. On the other hand, we could use some (read: a lot) of regular feminism...

PM me her snap. She might as well start getting a healthy amount of DBI (Dialy BBC (Big Black Cock) Intake).

No can do. She is in a lesbo relationship with a genderfluid Asian cunt.

She leaves the room when Cops is on because she believes it discriminates against non-whites.

She argues that America has no culture, so we should not force illegals and immigrants to integrate.

Brings family shame

Fuck her

The only things that could save her are either
a) A redpilled man she gets in a relationship with--which is very unlikely
or,
b) She gets raped by a minority she trusts. This isn't a desirable option, so it's up to you. Sorry for your loss, user.

You can identify as a cow is you wish but you won't give milk due to that.

Have a fair and open debate with her.

Note: will only work if you aren't a sperg.

>No culture
>Majority of the world adopts aspects of our culture
>(((No culture)))

Educate her on Cultural Marxism, the Frankfurt School and ideological subversion.

she is indoctrinated, her reasons for believing aren't rational so reasoning with her wont work. Separation from the social circle that makes the delusion preferential would work but that would require force. So maybe just keep telling her she's going to die alone with 10 cats.

There is nothing that a bullet in the head wouldn't fix.

It is because it the the current year + 2. Let her do what ever she wants you misogynist pig!

cool blog faggot , we all care you and your life because it's so interesting. kill yourself cunt

Give me her phone number.

>tfw twin sister has been an ungrateful parasite since age 15
>I couldn't save her

Whatever you say monkey texas.

Disown her and disrespect her every chance you get. If she doesn't like it, she can move out.

Give her your big white cock in the ass.

post pics of sister, we will judge if she is worthy of saving.

I wouldn't worry about it, but it is sad that her identity will end up in the box with the pokemon cards and all the other shit people grow out of

This this this

You gotta pin her down like an animal

same, she even has the feminist bowlcut

Don't fug sister. It is nothing but heartache

A FUCKING LEAF

Was she an idiot before college? Is she worth saving?

>talking about sex and politics with your family
Is this normal for Americans?

Shame her in front of grandma.

this

Let her have her own opinions fagtron mc ultrafag

>tfw sister was always an anti-social weirdo who only ever opens to me or our parents
>tfw I'm probably her only friend

the only way to trigger liberals is to placate them

calling her out on her bullshit will only fuel her fire while ignoring and being OK with it will make the fire die down quicker then a jew getting audited