Gawker at it again

>The transition team has drawn up a list of banned items. For instance, you can’t bring drones, selfie sticks, or guns. Which all sounds a bit like 1984, if you ask me. I thought Trump was supposed to be the candidate of freedom. More like the candidate of taking our guns away, amirite?

Yeah, the supporters of Obama, and Clinton, both anti-2nd, NSA spying, a campaign against snowden and killers, compared Turmps team banning guns, drones and selfie stickes from the presidential inauguration to 1984.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Orwell
youtube.com/watch?v=h16qAhfhVT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's probably the Secret Service making these demands

selfie sticks are cancer

Should ban Gawker too

Disneyland does the same thing.

I better not see them in Disneyland, which is apparently an Orwellian hellhole now.

It's not '1984.' It feels more like 1981.

Just ban phones full stop

>you can't bring guns
>it sounds like 1984
What's this nigga talking about?

I thought gawker died last year after hulk Hogan destroyed them

>have no intention of going to inauguration
>bitch nonstop about what will happen at the inauguration
They'll never be satisfied.

It's a inauguration, not a campaign rally. It should be a little more dignified in all honesty.

>guns
It's D.C. They basically ban them anyway.

>drones
No shit no one wants a drone kamakazing into Trump or someone else while taking the oath

>selfie sticks
What's a stick to someone may look like a rifle to the police. Better than being mistaken for an assassin and shot by 5 different snipers.

They are somewhat all reasonable if people would actually think about it. But this is Gawker, not anyone with actual logic.

Same exact demands they make at the MLB games I go to.

Don't forget, one of those two wanted to do a drone strike on the Ecuadorian embassy in London just to kill Assange.

>gawker
>criticizing gun free zones

Its fucking DC, almost no one has a recognized CCW that DC recognizes if you aren't a VIP or a cop who works there. The extra gun ban would only apply to the occasional off duty cop in the first place. It doesnt cover you.

Second, the Inauguration is practically converting all of capital hill into a military base for the day that is on red fucking alert. There are guns, everywhere, but held by trained operatives.

Three, of fucking course drones were banned. Tiny, flying RC helicopters that could be holding guns or bombs that would ve heading towards Trump? Even ignoring that, DC will be packed and an honest intentioned flier experiencing a malfunction could accidentally crash into people.

Selfie sticks are harder to explain, but Secret Service is always going to aim for safe rather than sorry.

Wasn't Gawker bought out? Why are they still aorund?

There have been similar rules for all major political events for decades. Did you see any god damn quadcopters flying around the Obama inauguration?

We need another penis-copter incident. That was amazing.

>freedom

The farther away he gets from being "the candidate of freedom", the better it is. Freedom is anarchy and violence.

That picture is 100% pixialated super aids

>Turkroach doesn't read classic literature
>mfw

How the fk does Selfie sticks equal freedom?
It's Trumps inauguration, it's his call to make
Fkn hell

This is seriously disturbing

With just off the shelf shit from microcenter I can easily assemble a drone to go to any location within 5 miles just by GPS. Cost: less than $2K. Now, just add high explosives / etc and bagabing.

The only issue is the GPS net will probably fuzz data in DC during the inauguration, just like they did immediately after 9/11.

>not '1984.' It feels more like 1981.
this is the product of the American public school system.

If YOU had read the book you'd know banning guns from a venue is a far cry from the world in 1984

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Orwell

hope he bans those god damn vuvuzelas too.

>these alt-right fuckers have been tearing us apart with their comparisons to 1984!
>LET'S MAKE OUR OWN COMPARISONS!

Suh dude.

Whenever liberals try to use this "I'm going to poorly use your beliefs against you even though I don't understand them nor do I wish to" shit, I swear to God I see red.

What are you on about? I think he knows what 1984 is, and he's making a reference to when Ronald Reagan was inaugurated, hence the 1981, and drawing comparison between Reagan and Trump.

Holy fuck you dense underage retard, the "1981" comment implies we're a few years off of 1984, I hope you fucking slip a disc trying to dead lift for your new year's resolution

agreed. this passive aggression is irritating as all hell

all those people trying to take a selfie....

Typical lazy Gawker article trying to miscontrue Secret Service SOP as President Trump's prerogative.

>It's D.C. They basically ban them anyway.

I love that about D.C.

>We're the leader and model of true freedom on this planet!
>We're not going to allow you to have firearms in a manner guaranteed by the very constitution held within these city limits

since hes already @ 1984 may as well make it mandatory death penalty for protesters of the inauguration

release the RWDS

Kill me now

>liberals complaining about guns being banned

>totalitarian state
>not banning things
But the joke is that they have no idea what they're talking about anyways.

This is punishment from the gods for abandoning Hitler.

Drones are dangerous on so many levels. They can spy they can kill and anyone can buy them and make them. I like the FPV hobby, though

It's called health and safety. You want the guy getting assassinated before he is even in the White House?

It's a Gizmodo article. Gawker died months ago

I thought they burned up in Hulk law suit

They're part of the Gawker network.

I did a presentation about the risk of drones and the necessity to establish strong laws to protect people who destroy them while flying in one-s property by 3D printing one that could shoot 12 times a .308 and then explode with a bay carrying C4. Total time to print it in a Prusa: 48 hours. Total cost to print a single one and put in the neccesary motors, electronics, and weapons: 500-600 dollars.

Assuming you don't make it explode, you have a fully reusable death device which you should have the legal power to shoot down if it enters your property of flies too close in a threatening manner.

Also, selfie sticks are generally big enough of a single bullet through a single use telescopic barrel.

This. Except the selfie sticks aren't allowed because they cold be a disguised weapon. I could easily turn a selfie stick into a blowgun right in home and a skilled enough person could easily pull off an assassination with a blowgun.

Inb4 bullet proof glass wall

There will be other marks.

Do these people not realize how fucking easily someone could fly a chunk of semtex into your face with a drone?

I pray this was staged

I think he was referring to the beginning of Reagan's first time.

Lol, imagine if 100 of the 10s of thousands of people had drones. Air traffic nightmare.

There's only one thing on that list that they're actually upset about. Can you guess which one?

I miss you uncle adolf

Think it is likely that some sjw protestors will all fly drones at the inaugeration?

Gannet bought the Gawker network and killed the Gawker blog.

all of his rallies banned these things

Literally hitler

I wish it was legal for the owners of the latter to kill the owners of the two former items

>Banning guns
>Sup Forums for some reason will now defend this
>[because they're paid to]

burgers wtf??!?!? will you purge this shit already?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

everyone freaks out when they were told to "take a selfie with the future president!" and do it, fucking Sup Forums never change, your reality is the objective reality

Where did you get the C4?

Didn't Gawker go bankrupt? Why are they still spewing out this shit?

Selfies are degenerate

Family works in the Panamaniam special services, aka SENAN and SENAFRONT. They our our version of the JSDF.

>Liberals complaining about a gun free zone

What universe am I even in?

this is exactly like a concert lmao

do leftists have lives other than virtue signalling on the internet?

He should ride in on a tank and take on Michael Moore, ISIS, and every SJW who dares protest him

>you can’t bring
seems like a bit of context was left out?

Gawker is upset because they were sincerely hoping some brain dead negro or muzzie was gonna shoot our new President. Prove Im wrong, protip: you cant

Found the ELO fan

>the only person facing hillary is the one fatty who can't expect excess attention for posting selfies anyway

This.

>tfw you never noticed this dude before

Yep, more media lies.

They're crashing the legacy media with no survivors, I couldn't have wished for a better game plan than the one they're running now, if I wanted to destroy them, which I do.

Lamestream media BTFO, you anons ever watch an entire industry commit suicide before?

>tfw the MSM is being destroyed by an anime image board filled with outcasts, autists and bored individuals

I thought the Hulkster took gawker down.

Remember during the Democrat national convention when they forgot to put up American flags anywhere on the first night

What's funny is that if they didn't take the bait, they'd be better off. They're like kids their first day here, who get all ass-mad at every jab.

It's not that odd actually. Society is destroying mankind, so mankind is destroying society.

What's weird is knowing that we're actually the current illuminati, we're more potent than a hundred think tanks and billions of dollars in shaping minds.

They're afraid of us.

Those who cross Kek will regret it

I like this expression. I'm stealing it

>Just ban phones full stop

I'm starting to feel this way at public events.

I cant go any where anymore without retards all pulling their phones out to video EVERYTHING.

FFS these people aren't even living.

They pay to go to a concert and film the entire event rather then watching with their eyes and taking in the atmosphere and vibe.

All so they can what share on social media and get likes? Is this how pathetic society has become with technology.

I thought Hulk Hogan sued their faggot asses

>wolf blitzer goes undercover for his report

What are you talking about? You can't even own a gun in DC without a special license.

The thing is, they are actually afraid of us. It sounds like an autistic thing to say, but it really is the truth. Why else would they turn a fucking cartoon frog into a hate symbol and go to war over it? Why else would they take an obvious thing like Sam Hyde and be so quick to demonize it without doing research? They are scared of us and we can use this.

>Panamanian
This word does not contain enough an's for my liking.

Don't kick your daughter okay

>bro Jesus was all about peace and love and turning the other cheek so you have to let your country be invaded and your morals be degraded publically

I know that feel senpai

Didn't the Hulkster bodyslam the 9 feet tall 800lb Gawker infront of 6 million screaming Hulkamaniacs at the silverdome, brother?

>hates stupid shit, bans stupid shit at his inauguration
>liberals try to find a way to defend drones and selfie sticks
>"drumpf is taking away freedom, you are all screwed"
nice try

My eyes are always drawn to the hot grill in the green.

Gawker fags, die, die, die.

>The thing is, they are actually afraid of us. It sounds like an autistic thing to say, but it really is the truth.
I know, I realized it during the campaign when the shills started using the same lines the media would use a few days later. It was as if they were using this place to test and refine their memes before they unleashed them on the normiesphere.

>Why else would they turn a fucking cartoon frog into a hate symbol and go to war over it?
Yep, it was an obvious attempt at guilt by association, but pepe's been a meme for so long, that even Reddit's making the bulk of the OC there. Why didn't they go with Moon Man? He actually wants to kill all blacks, were they afraid of alienating a sponsor?

youtube.com/watch?v=h16qAhfhVT8

>Why else would they take an obvious thing like Sam Hyde and be so quick to demonize it without doing research?
Sam Hyde was given his show so they could Jew him, it's the only logical explanation. I hope he comes to realize this some day.

>They are scared of us and we can use this.
Yep, and all we have to do, is do what we do naturally. We already know what to do, a thousand special forces meme operators, infiltrating every battlefield, blending into the civilian populace.

They lost.

(((Matt Novak)))

I'm always distracted by the hot girl in blue