I have a great respect for veterans

I have a great respect for veterans.

But can they please stop throwing autistic temper tantrums over ''MUH STOLEN VALOR!"

People that pretend to be soldiers are usually mentally ill, that youtube channel dedicated to exposing stolen valor is ridiculous

just fucking ignore them and let them be...

bump

Lots of them are scammers. The mentally ill ones, I can have pity for. But walking around in the uniform when you didn't earn it and other people did is bullshit.

Wtf is this guy talking about?

doing it for money?

What fucking money?

10 percent off their meal at Applebees ?

>stealing isn't stealing when it's a small amount of money

That's some nigger logic there.

If some guy wants to play dress up for a small discount...

Just let him be, don't get up in his face and film him while autisticly screeching "STOLEN VALOR!"

They're not mentally ill, their cocksucking opportunists who want people to think their veterans for sympathy or a military discount at some store/restaurant.

These stolen valor cocksuckers should be courtmarshalled from life.

>if someone wants to steal a chocolate bar just let him
>its just a chocolate bar...

It's against the law and stealing. They're getting dressed up to deceive and get free shit. Are you a jew? What's wrong with pointing this shit out and discouraging it?

who cares about "stolen valor"

autism speaks, it's time to listen

Why do people give a fuck about vets who go after fradulent faggots? I mean, if you actually served I can imagine that some vets would find this extremely insulting, insulting enough to call people out on it. That's their business, I don't care.

>promoting stealing and lying under a disgusting pretense of pretending to be a group of people who routinely lose limbs and friends- coming back from service mentally scarred.
>b-but it's okay g-goys...nothing wrong with lying and deceiving for free stuff teehee

You're an inbred. Please don't let your wifes son take after you.

that's why i ask for military ID/ VA card before I ever give someone a military discount.

Fuck off you piece of shit.
Unless you have volunteered for your countries Armed Services, you don't have a fucking say.
Piece of shit civilian.

They take it as some sort of personal theft or an insult. They are too thick to understand these people admire what the uniform stands for. They are harmless.

>muh valor
>muh only *I* can be a welfare queen

Look, knuckleheads, these people look up to your shit. Tell them thanks for the compliment, but please take it off when you get home. You look silly.

When the symbols, flags, and uniforms become more important to a society than the freedoms and concepts they STAND for then your country is on the road to ruin.

>wearing BDU to walmart
shameful

You work for us, dumbass. Thank you, but get over it.

>Modern combat
>Valor
Pick one

Why only one?

Let me guess, your father volunteered, I mean had to fight in Afghanistan for the kikes, I mean for muh freedom and got fucked up?

I was accused of stolen valor for wearing camo shorts.

Fucking leaf. Of course you don't understand. The scamming is bad enough. The scamming via putting on a uniform that people continue to die in while you do nothing to earn it is vile and you deserve physical violence.

Canada deserves a nuclear Holocaust. I hate you people 100x more than Jews.

>accusing obvious autists of stolen valor
fucking veterans

Very simple: don't dress up and play army man if you didn't serve. That goes for "tactical" fat fuck cops too

LINK ME TO THAT WONDERFUL YOUTUBE CHANNEL BROTHER

We're all hating the same person in this thread: Attention whores.

These stolen valor people adorn themselves with the uniforms and pins because they are attention whores who don't want to work for their attention but reap all the benefits.

The people who dedicate their YouTube or video channels to catching and busting these guys are just doing it for likes, views, and moral superiority.

OP confirmed valor stealing

He stole someones hair too.

I don't have any respect for these people

ARMY VETERANS ARE MURDERERS OR PEOPLE WHO HELP MURDERERS

FROM ANY COUNTRY

THE ONLY INNOCENT PERSON IS A CITIZEN WHO LOVES EVERYONE

With a volunteer army... you really can't expect much from people in a modern peaceful society that want to volunteer to kill people.

Also, it's just as bad that actual veterans make staged situations trying to demand discounted cheeseburgers...

Most people in the military just do it for the benefits and hold really negative views of civilians.

wow what a great thread

>Most people in the military just do it for the benefit
Of course they want benefits, why would you risk your life if you aren't getting much out of it?

But veterans only doing it for the benefits and holding negative views of civilians? I'm calling bullshit.

>why would you risk your life if you aren't getting much out of it?
For the valor?

You're just an asshole. Some are probably mentally ill, but has a point, stealing is stealing and using a false image to take advantage of something reserved for a few who represent their country is dishonest and ruins the validity it holds to genuine members.

Civilians are the ones whose pockets get emptied so the Fed can fund it's projects.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

SOME service members have negative views of civilians, MOST aren't that retarded and realize they were civilians when they joined and they'll be civilians when they leave. Unless of course they are KIA.

In fact, most guys who hate on civilians are either big fuckheads or only hate certain types of civilians, like wives who assume their husband's rank. Once witnessed a dependapotamus tell an E-4 that he should stand at parade rest because she is married to a senior NCO

That dude is actually a retired Navy SEAL sniper lol.

He goes around busting phony SEALs.

stores actually budget for shrink

me eating the snickers in wally world as i shop and not paying doesn't count as stealing

Yeah nah. You haven't actually paid for a single military paycheck in years.

I don't give a fuck if these fools want to dress up. Half of the real veterans participate in 'stolen valor' by making up shit just as false as those uniforms.

>"earn it"
It's just a job like any other, they don't deserve discounts

I've had people pay for my shit because they happened to see my military ID.

I always try to use my drivers license so I can avoid all the people thanking me for my service all the time like I actually do something worthwhile.

I thought lying was a degenerate behavior?

Also no joke, wearing a military uniform when you are not in the military and trying to enter a military base is a great way to get you killed.

nigger detected

It's only a real issue if they start claiming benefits. Then it becomes fraud. The FBI investigates this all the time.

It's not like any other kind of job, I'm not saying it's bad but you have absolutely no idea how different it is compared to civilian life

100% of these people have some sort of mental illness

>leaf
lots of stolen valor fags do it for 10% discounts and because it strokes their ego.

you are right they shouldn't be physically threatened, and that stolen valor hunters are not the solution. But they should be called out and ostracized.

Don't allow despicable behavior just because the person is retarded.

kys faggot leaf

>tfw no pants medals

That's fraud bro.

It's even more amusing when you consider it costs several hundred dollars to set that uniform up. Those medals and shit aren't cheap.

Man that's some tacky ass shit.

You have a different problem if you wear fucking camo shorts.

I didn't know Finns had such heroic veterans

Freedom of expression. First amendment.

Halloween must really trigger those people.

ribbons are a few bucks each, medals a bit more, but it is not prohibitively expensive.

First amendment doesn't extend to fraud you fucking nigger.

>ignore them
No, especially when they start asking for discounts and free shit

But are all these people trying to get discounts or free things?

I like the NatSoc style

a couple of iron crosses, maybe a medal two

medals should be given sparingly and with meaning

The wide majority of them are.

what in the hell is wrong with canada?

My only problem with service members is when they claim they're "better" than the rest of the population.

You're not. You're a contract employee, and your employer happens to be the government. You're a volunteer, not a martyr.

>Civilians are the ones whose pockets get emptied so the Fed can fund it's projects.
yeah, and women have always been the REAL victims of war

Yes, there can be some financial benefit to posing as a veteran.

>stolen valor

>OMG I lost 2 friends, 3 years of my life and a leg for a piece of brass and a colored ribbon. Some guy just bought the medal on E-bay instead for $10. I'm not the stupid one, I made the right choices, let's attack that guy!

Each one of those actual medals is 5-10. The CIB is like 15. The ribbons are like 2 each but you've also got the sewn on ranks and sleeve decorations, the ribbon rack, the chords, the unit crests, and the uniform itself. You could easily spend $500 setting that all up from scratch.

>The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 (Pub.L. 113–12; H.R. 258) is a United States federal law that was passed by the 113th United States Congress. The law amends the federal criminal code to make it a crime for a person to fraudulently claim having received any of a series of particular military decorations and awards with the intention of obtaining money, property, or other tangible benefit from convincing someone that he or she rightfully did receive that award.

leaf

I didn't realize some of you support stolen valor, and here I thought you hated liars.

You're somewhat correct. They mostly are nutjobs. I worked at a place that had a guy employed there. He was always telling me all these "war stories" and his age, and the range of the things he would say just would not jive. One major red flag for me was his claim that he was in the Korean war, as a sniper. But the dude was like 55... I never bothered to actually do the math, but I know my Grandfather, and his brother fought in that war, and they joined the Army as soon as was possible at the time, 17 or 18. And my Grandpa is fucking 86. I never said anything, because he was the type that would go apeshit about it, since he was a nutjob. One time I saw him doing some exterior painting outside the entrance of an office I needed to walk into. I said "hey" to him, and he looked at me and said hi back, but his mouth was literally full of the paint he was using. I was all
>DAMN TIM! WHAT'RE YOU DOING EATING THE FUCKING PAINT?!
And he just laughed. I'm saging because this is a blog post.

There are some of each but yeah it's mostly mentally ill people who play pretend so that someone will be nice to them. Pretty sad actually.

The lying faggots who do it for clicks though can go fuck themselves.

I read a post explaining that they've seen Sweden and they know what's coming, so they act like degenerates because they feel there's nothing they can do to stop it.

3rd World Mindset

>someone who never served
ok enjoy your sleep you civilian. even the people who have regular jobs in the military work their fucking asses off because they signed a contract, 24/7 the military can make you do anything.
Stand watch, do maintenance, study for quals, get 2 hours of sleep. repeat.

or stay in the private sector and talk shit. your choice.

back 6 years ago, this wally world by me had like 5 undercover LP on at any given time being paid 16 an hour.

So you're spending almost $1000 a day to catch around one shoplifter a week who stole $30 of merchandise, probably $5 bucks of actual value...

They finally realized it was fucking stupid and just hired a uniformed rent a cop, only 1 on duty at any time for 14 bucks an hour...

AHHAHAHAH

Savage

(fingolian here)

>it's a shoop
i honestly wouldnt put it past them

t.Franck Gervais

There's few things greasier and more fucked than stolen valour leaf.

HHAHAHAHAHHAA

Fucking best post in this thread.

This is what I'm saying though, these people are nutters playing pretend. It's fucked up seeing people confront them and filming them and putting them on the internet.

If they are trying to fraud (setting up a stand and soliciting donations) call them out on it. That's a con artist.

If it's some retard playing dress up... just say fuck it and let it go.

t. toilet cleaner

The USMC has a policy of not wearing service uniforms off-base. The exception is the dress blue deltas and bravos, as well as some other exceptions for recruiters.

The other services should have similar policies, and this would solve a lot of this retarded nonsense.

Stolen valor isn't illegal in America.

You're allowed to dress however you want. If a shopkeeper is bluepilled enough to give you a ZOG discount, that's their problem.

>There's few things greasier and more fucked than stolen valour leaf.

only thing greasier I can think of is picking on a retard playing dress up

fucking LEAF.

It's pretty ironic that people dress up as military, and people also yell at them for pretending to be military.

The entire joke is that we're fighting for saudi arabia so it's all for nothing

Veterans that didn't fight for Hitler can fuck off. Spineless bastards.

If some arab wants to have a sexual emergency with a child...

Just let him be, don't get up in his face and beat him while autistically screeching "CALL THE COPS ON THIS RAPIST IMMIGRANT FUCK"

>implying there is no valor in unloading a full mag into some towelhead who spent all day hiding bombs under the road

It's all about that armband, that's where the real power comes from.

yuck dead thread

It isn't easy, but someone has to do it. People could really scam others doing this, so it's better that they are afraid.

Nobody wants to wear Navy blues or NWU's though

Yeah, this stolen valor shit needs to quit. My experience.

>be me
>be metalhead
>be long hair
>wearing band shirt
>wearing faded tiger stripe bdu pants
>be in vegetable section of supermarket
>picking out tomatos
>get approached by two meathead army privates
>ask me all kinds of questions like
>where i served
>how long my deployment was
>they ask me this shit while up in my face not even allowing me to speak
>talking about muh stolen valor with their cellphones out recording
>finally get a word in edgewise
>tell them to blow it out their asses and i never even tried to claim i served in the military
>tell them i hope they catch a sniper round from a rusted obsolete rifle while guarding Halliburton oil trucks
>they rage
>laugh at them
>they want to fight, removing their shirts
>tell them to drop and give me 20
>tell them "you pair of johnny smooth cheeks arent gonna do shit"
>they put away their phones and leave talking shit, high fiving each other like they really showed me who's boss
>laugh and say "later faggots"
>get some nice heirloom tomatos

>towel heads planting bombs in their own country
>giving one fuck or wasting one bullet on them

top kek

I have great respect for these guys that put on the uniform that are not actually in the military. They demand our respect for serving our country in Walmarts, Targets and shopping malls all while giving us rich stories. I talked to a real vet the other day and all he did was cry about his deployment. We owe it to these heroes to salute them in public and possibly also jerk off with them. God Bless this great country we live in.

some retard playing pretend does not equal an arab raping a child

nice try though.

That's fraud. You wouldn't let morons dress up as cops.

It's not cool. They might be mentally ill and in need of treatment but if they do it to claim benefits or scam they need an ass whooping.