What happen to token magical nigger Alex Jones hired?

Did Alex come in one morning to kike his audience some more and the cash register was empty or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/54wpH1CMCYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bamp this shit. Always been curious bout this one.

His real passion was comic books and he moved on to that. There wasn't any sort of drama involved or anything from what I remember.

Biggs leaving still doesn't make sense. There's gotta be more to that story.

Huh... well good for him.

I wondered this and looked him up. He is voice acting now and doing other things. Alex Jones recently mentioned after the Joe Biggs thing that he is working on comic books or something? It was apparently amicable.

Biggs is still a contributor, just not an employee. He's having a kid and taking up various projects of his own that preclude him from being a full-time reporter.

>Sup Forums
>concerned over the whereabouts and well being of a black man

Wew

user has his finger on the pulse of Sup Forums

As long as Lee Ann Rackadoo is still around we've all got nothing to worry about.

To this day, Alex is still having nightmares about chemicals in the water turning the fricken frogs gay.

He's entertaining, I'll give him that.

Not all black people are awful, Just like not all white people are fantastic and godlike.

>muh racism

Especially black men who wear glasses. You know you can relax around one with glasses.

Has anyone ever seen a mug shot of a din du who had glasses on? I think not.

Don't glasses usually fall off when you get shot or beat with a billy club?

>can still be racist and respect certain people

>Not all black people are awful
Wew X 2

They make you take off glasses when mugshots are taken.

Alex jones works with some interesting people

>kek agrees
Sup Forums learns a new lesson 1/1/17

this

>Black Kid
>Black Husband
>Would go on twitter rants that other men weren't manly enough or made her feel like a women

mcadoo best girl

Alex jones used to be good when it was only him in front of the camera. Now he's got a bunch of nobodies no one really cares about.

Infowars has turned into mythbusters. The show was god-tier when it was the original two only, then they brought in those other three fucks and ruined it.

Probably doctors orders, Im surprised that man hasn't had an aneurysm mid rant yet.

best girl

its morel like the CIA was feeding him the truth from 1990 to around 2012 then they felt that he got too powerful so they gave him orders to divide and conquer his audience and pushed in more lies to push the CIA's agenda. Notice how hes changed a lot of his buzzwords and will lead his audience to red herrings.

Its mostly a put-on user. He aint really getting mad. It should be obvious he's laying it on thick when he's doing shit like ripping off his shirt screaming HILLARY IS GOD and running down hallways.

Of course, if you don't know where they are at all times they might come up behind you

David knight is good

I think you just want them to come up behind you

He said black

nope, he was fired.

I'd rather have them come up somewhere in Africa. As far away as possible.

Fake named kike with a half black child? LMAO

There is a massive difference between welfare niggers and middle class black men

Is this true? i keep hearing this on here..
pic?

>midget ginger
no thanks

>Lee Ann\
>Not Margaret Howell

talcum X
hardcore LARPer
wants to live life as a 24/7 oppressed nigger

Mcaboobs, the ginger and Mcbreen get my dick hard. Cuckslayer is good when he is not trying to act like Alex, and David Knight is cool nigga

Y'all wanna hear her orgasm?
>youtu.be/54wpH1CMCYk
It's so qt.

Fuck this coal burner. She's the reason I unsubbed

I want them to come inside me~!

lmfao how many nicknames are there for her?

macaboobs is the one i knew before....rackadoo has me on the fucking floor

Sup Forums is on fire tonight

Trans-Racial people don't count.

That was hot

>this is how you open a pickle jar
>I can't open it.
I've heard him name Israel and speak in general about satanic pedo cults. And his coverage of Bohemian Grove was a big deal at the time. I currently approve of him as a gate keeper. I imagine his forums/comment sections are filled with content that will take you down a path - any path - all roads lead to the same place.