The Quadrupedal Jew

"That's right shabbos, you're my master! Oh look, I don't know how to take responsibility for myself and work a 9 to 5 - whoops; looks like you gotta buy me my food! Oh, and I don't have thumbs, so I'm gonna need you to scoop up my shit!"

Wow, you sure spent a lot of money on me, so I'm gonna reward you by letting you massage my body - that's a good goyi- I mean master!"

When did you finally mature and see the quadrupedal Jew for what it is; a kleptoparasite pushed by the MSM and a creature that is designed by evolution to exist in an an environment where you lose?

crypto-mohammadan detected

t. Mohammed

t. Abdul

Dogs aren't trying to breed white people out of existence. Sage.

Not gonna lie, this shit made me laugh.

Sup Forums BTFO

>I hate oxytocin
>I'd rather have Toxoplasmosis

Despite OP's shitpost, there still exists a problem with too many white people owning pets insteading of raising children. It's wasted money.

Fucking mooslims

id kill every shitskin mudslime before i killed a single doggo

>being so poor that a dog is a crippling financial responsibility

thanks user, lifted my depression a bit
6gorillion/10

Thats why people above 89 IQ prefer cats

Don't forget

>pick up shit goy

pretty original bait thread op 7/10 made me chuckle

pure breds are for genuine retards

>I wonder who's behind this post

Day of the Yarn can't come soon enough

Mudslimes love cats

Cats are better.

You literally CAN'T refute this.

>oy vey sorry goy- i mean master looks left a little mess heh heh

This is like saying Mizrahi are better than Ashkenazi. Both are jews

>Not appreciating military service dogs
>Not being upset at Obama for refusing to sign the bill that would allow military service dogs to become part of their handler's household
>Not knowing the dogs are killed after their service
>Not knowing the Afghanis accepted a bunch of service dogs from the USA and then just shot them all

lel

Deal with it

>tfw you realized fish are the patricians pet.

Funny how they destroy your house, and you're the asshole because you weren't there to stop them.

But don't question it shabbos.

Who's a good master? You are! You're the good master! Yes you are!

Hi i stink and im retarded and i stink even more when you wet me and i have flaky black skin and yum your new babby and he touched my food and fuck you and your two legs and look the bigdick is jumping from a cliff imma go do same because we had a measuring contest last night and he's a Chad faggot

>G-guys, Jews aren't bad because remember Einstein!

Thats what the Jews in Weimar said when they were called degenerates for pimping children

And what came after Wiemar...hmmmm

Mmm i just ate my shit and humped your leg and wouldn't shut the fuck up

Kill all Semitic races. You (you) deserve to die and rot away.

No, you deal with it, goy. Deal with all my shit violating your yard.
Deal with my constant appetite.
Deal with the mud I track into the house.
Deal with the bank account draining medial procedures when I swallow a fucking rock or chase a car.
Deal with my barking at all your visitors.
Deal with the $100 ticket when I urinate on private property.
Deal with the dead rodents I bring into your living room.
Deal with it... master.

can't wait to see where this thread goes

>sleeps on a hair trigger and will attack invaders
>defends my home for about two dollars a day

worth it. post doggos

You know a lot about mudslimes.

You can't call yourself a true white man if you don't like dogs.

My dogs work with me on a 1200 Hectare high country sheep station, job couldn't be done without them. Check mate city faggots.

My sides

>Day of the Yarn
>Mr Meowstein

Doggos are the best friends you'll ever have

>I don't know how to take responsibility for myself
If rednecks can teach alligators to properly use the bathroom then I think you should be able to train you dog to do the basics.

Dude dogs are high-tier pets, the only problem is when western couples have them in place of kids and not in addition to kids

Since you brought me into this, I actually am from Iraq. But I'm not a mudslime. Muslimes subscribe to one side of the Quadrupedal Question (against dogs) while allowing the other to thrive (cats). Thus the kleptoparasite is allowed to adapt to different environments

>pic related, it's me and my bitch

Savagely underrated post

>you should be able to train you dog to do the basics

Agreed, and you should pay money to Israel. It's even easier - in fact, you do it already!

>It's even easier - in fact, you do it already!
Then isn't it redundant to mention it? It might accidentally spark up that dastardly "free will" we read about.

>"Its free will goy, if this blonde shiksa wants to date an afro american nothing wrong with that, free will. Our constant commercials telling you its healthy to do things like burn coal and scoop poop have zero effect on your subconscious - would I lie to you?"

inshallah

Bump

Dogs are the master race pet

uhh....

KNOTTED
N
O
T
E
D

Why is an AK shitposting on the internet?

>how to immediately lose all value as a human being in one easy step

>dog gets more pussy than me