I was at a restaurant when I saw a nigger wearing a basketball hat , I came up to him and told him "take off your hat...

I was at a restaurant when I saw a nigger wearing a basketball hat , I came up to him and told him "take off your hat , they don't sell hotdogs here , they took out the bleachers three years ago"
He replied with " Excuse me? Who are you to tell me what I can't do"
Sensing the weak tone of his delivery , I stared at him heavily breathing until he decided to take off the hat.
10 minutes later , a manager came up to me telling me to asking me why I am bothering his customers later kicking me out because I told him western manners need to be upheld. He called me a racist classist prick on my way out.
Whatever happened to proper manners? Why do millennials wear their hat indoors , why don't they realize that it's extremely disrespectful.

You didn't say shit fag

why you telling people what to do in someone elses establishment? I would have kicked you out too, though not called you a racist

This whole thing never happened. Why would you care about a fucking nigger that's not even sitting at your table? You take your hat off in church, who cares about a random nigger in a restaurant.

You fucking faggot, what actually happened was the nigger was being loud and you stared at him from your table then when he looked back you averted your gaze. Plus, he literally dindu Nuffin. Acting like this is the reason girls ignore you and laugh when you walk past. Kill yourself

>Things that never happened: the typical leaf post

who is being disrespected when i wear a hat at a tim horton? you?

fuckin Canadians

>restaurant
>Tim Hortons
Is that a restaurant?

I know this whole post is a joke and you never said that, but how the fuck is it disrespectful?

>he doesn't get it

Ill take "shit that never happened" for 500

I don't wear hats, but theoretically, who am I disrespecting exactly? Other than you?

>basketball hat
Fake gay saged

People don't have the class they once had common manners have gone to shit and it has taken down christian values act like a gentleman you will be treated like one unless they're selling hot dogs

You didn't answer my question. You just stated you are upset because there are different culture norms than there used to be.

Okay then.

Have you fags never watched the Sopranos? OP literally typed out a scene from it.

finally... somebody jeeeezze

fag

what's wrong with hats?

shit leaf bait saged

>Watching talmudvison