Why do you hate immigrants? You are one

Why do you hate immigrants? You are one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HBfzdDmsLHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're a threat an example being what happened to the native americans

No, we're conquerors, now get a haircut, you fucking girl.

But I'm not an immigrant. Also shiny beads.

i was born here. not an immigrant. tough shit, sitting faggot.

Literally every Anglo-American is Native American. Nice try Shclomo.

>implying natives had any sort of national government
>implying natives didn't come from elsewhere too

Make me, white boy.

I hate when non-immigrant whites like myself get blamed for actions of immigrant whites.

wrong. I'm not a degenerate

Muslims are conquerors too, dont complain

No I'm not. Born and raised in the USA.

Err, no
atleast not since the thirty year war in 1618-1648, thats were the records start. previous records are probably destroyed in it.

Shut up cuck. Cucked European leaders and their Jew owners are the ones who are allowing it. Mudshits wouldn't dare set one foot on European soil otherwise.
Thank fuck we're close to a race war.

So which indian nation did I immigrate to and apply for citizenship at the immigration office with?

Was it the one with the written language or one of the ones without a written language?

manlet

I'm a conqueror. Big difference. Now get back on the reservation, Drinks-at-Dawn.

>don't complain

But the Natives fought back and lost, and whites can fight back and win.

Only the exceptional kind.

I steal all your women, how does that make you feel white boy?

So are you, buffalo nigger.

>I'm a conqueror

I bet your ancestors weren't even conquerors. They probably came here on a boat. Mine probably weren't either, just sayin

I'd just like to take a moment to thank Stephen F Austin for settling a wild shithole and making it worth something.

muh race warrrrrrrrrr

"Ah, that's because we know how the game works and don't want to end up like you did, no offense"

nah, my grandmother was native american, she and her ancestors had been here forever. I lived on a reservation in lovington NM for like a month, I fucking hated it, every fucking amerinigger there was drunk/high on crystal non fucking stop, these niggers are just parasites is what I realized, and they are basically my people, as I am half native, half italian (white showing, thank god) but fuck you natives, you did nothing with the land before, and if we left, you would do nothing with it now, so fuck you, go die in a dirty shower from an H overdose you horsehaired cocksucker.

*this hatred comes from a month a being treated like a piece of shit and being beaten because my dad married out of the fucking tribe, and I look white, fuck you pieces of shit.

How does it feel knowing I have 2 baby mamma's who are latinas and fucked countless more.

my ancestors are immigrants to the political unit my ancestors created? lol wut?

I'm fine because they're probably ugly.

This. All the actual descendants of the conquerors are probably of mixed race.

Listen here native, your people actually fought off the whiteys for a while killing little honkies.
Now whitey own the land and protect their lands from chinkychanks, ARUBS and goddamn niggers because we saw how the devil tongue ensnares you with pottery and beads listen they doing the same thing with MUH GDP and thats jesus talking inside.

Everyone of Latin descent is ugly so it's a pretty good assumption

>Why do you hate immigrants?
Because they are scum
>You are one
Colonization is not immigration

na most of the white ones sometimes are. I work as a male stripper and its just picking which cherry I want to pop.

Wrong again fucko, I was born here.

No I was born here and
>Immigrants

I'm not an immigrant.

>Male Stripper
Take a shotgun and put in your mouth and blow your brains on the wall you degenerate.

I'll do that after I've father 15 more.

I dont think you can immigrate to a nation that wasn't even established at the time

Actually I was born on this land which literally makes me a native. I didn't immigrate here from anywhere. Why do you hate rednecks? You are one.

How about you do it now? Film it so I can jack off to it while I fuck aryan qts

Not immigrants. ILLEGAL immigrants

You cant outsmart a jew, you guys wont win.

They were settlers idiot. Indians are stupid spear chuckers.
>Thank you European Americans for
>TV
>computers / that my dumb ass is on.
>the air plane
>submarines
>electricity
>telephone
That's just a few things. Now go beat on some rocks like a monkey on the Discovery Channel.

So are you, Siberian.

I love immigrants but hate those that refuse to assimilate and try to install their homeland's failed politics here just because they think that white people are evil because some cuck with a PhD told them so.

>our ancestors were white, European migrants
>therefore we should let in millions of illiterate Mexicans and Muslims who don't care about western civilization and will slowly transform America into a third world country

Stop

Look what happened to the Roman Empire, eventually the unwashed barbarians eroded away Roman society and if it wasn't for Christian monks all of Roman culture would have been destroyed forever.

I looked up that classic video because of your gif

youtu.be/HBfzdDmsLHE

Hold on a second,
Native American not drunk passed out in a ditch?

Why don't you?

Why do you post Indian immigrants who crossed the bearing street a little earlier? We are all Africans :^)

are you an immigrant too? that's cool!
my ancestors emigrated from Africa two millions year ago!

don't a lot of people here not like ILLEGAL immigrants?

I hate immigrants because they steal jobs, commit crimes, and then collect benefits. Yeah I'm an immigrant, but most illegals who come here don't contribute to society and are only a drain on it. Why should I like them?

huh

Because we saw what happened to red indians and don't want it to happen to us.

how are your people doing after all that immigration my noble savage friend?

Solutrean hypothesis is not taken seriously by anyone. The best evidence for it used to be Kennewick Man and he turned out to be an Ainu from Japan.

I mean, why would someone take it seriously since they are ''whiter'' they do break all the liberal propraganda ever made, there are hundreds of studies on different shapes of skulls and how they impact your inteligence/etc, check Phrenology studies.

Shut up prairie nigger