MASS-SHOOTING IN MIAMI - 9 GUNNED DOWN

Damn, Florida - why are you "people" such savages? You can't even wait a single day into the new year to start shooting each other en masse? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>9 shot at public park's basketball court in West Little River

>MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. - Five teenagers were among the nine people shot at a public park in West Little River Monday afternoon.

>The drive-by shooting happened at the basketball courts in Sidney Wynn Park at Arcola Park,1680 NW 87th St. Witnesses told police that the gunman was in the front passenger seat of a dark, newer model Nissan Maxima.

>The group was playing basketball when the gunman leaned out the window, aimed a semi-automatic weapon in their direction and hit 16-year-old Trugon Bryson in the head. He then sprayed bullets indiscriminately at the crowd, as people started running...

>The other victims were David Johnson, Garrett Johnson, 16, Kendricks Williams, 16, Berek Latson, 17, Tavarus Mitchel, 19, Alex Yanes, 20, Malcolm McCray, 21, and Dairyus Brookins, 21.

>This isn't the first drive-by shooting injuring children at a West Little River public park. In a 2011 gang-related shooting, four men drove by and shot at a crowd of kids. Teenage boys were practicing football and girls were participating in cheerleader workouts. A 3-year-old and three teens ages 11, 13 and 16 were shot and survived.

local10.com/news/florida/miami-dade-county/9-shot-at-public-parks-basketball-court-in-west-little-river

Other urls found in this thread:

local10.com/news/crime/7-injured-in-northwest-miami-dade-shooting
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article124108259.html
heyjackass.com
youtu.be/bmzWzfd2WN0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_A._Giménez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he drive-by shooting happened
niggers or beaners

not reading that wall

>children

> 2014

faggot

>Berek Latson, 17, Tavarus Mitchel

Do niggers just make random names up?

niggs gonna nog

>Just a bunch of pavement apes being pavement apes
>News story

OK

>burger
>reading hurts

HAHAHHAHAHA

Niggers

Serious question, why do blacks love Nissan Maxima's so much?

>Trugone

You're right - this was today's shooting in that same place:

local10.com/news/crime/7-injured-in-northwest-miami-dade-shooting

>7 injured in northwest Miami-Dade shooting

>MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. - Seven people were injured Sunday night in a shooting in northwest Miami-Dade County, the Miami-Dade County Fire Rescue reports.

>The shooting took place about 6 p.m. in the 8000 block of Northwest 14th Avenue.

>basketball court
>Tavarus

Stopped caring then

Aw shit anons
I'm in Miami right now.
Quick! Help me get a chainsaw.

More detail:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article124108259.html

>Seven people injured in New Year’s Day drive-by shooting

>A New Year’s Day shooting left seven people injured in Miami-Dade’s West Little River neighborhood Sunday evening.

>Miami-Dade police said the victims were standing outside a house at Northwest 81st Street and Northwest 14th Avenue around 6 p.m. when a car pulled up to the home and someone inside opened fire.

>Three of the victims are teenagers. Six of the victims are in stable condition. A 17-year-old is in critical condition. Detective Robin Pinkard said they have not determined if the victims are related but presume they were gathered to celebrate the holiday.

>drive by

Literally stopped reading there.

>Basketball court
>Dive-by

Gang shooting, surprised it even made the news.

Where do Black parents come up with these names like Dairyus and Tavarus? Are they from another country, or made-up entirely? Why would you name your child something that makes them instantly recognizable to discriminatory employers?
Sad!

>tfw the silmarillion tv series will have berek and luthien.

Nigger names never cease to amaze me. Tavarus? Dairyus? Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

as long as the name is unique, they'll use it

>employers
>Implying they will ever be gainfully-employed

I quote:
>east of Hialeah, north of Liberty City and west of Miami Shores -- has been plagued with a youth gang problem for decades
>youth gang problems
>mfw
Nigs

if it's brown, gun it down

Black people.

shoulda stopped at 'basketball court'

How do people recognize cars?

It says they knew it was a Nissan Maxima.

I probably wouldn't know what the make and model was.

just read the names I the (((victims))) too kek
thanks moonman

>Roman names never cease to amaze me. Aelianus? Tarquin? Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

All names sound weird when you aren't used to them.

I also want to know this.

"mass" shooting. i suppose its a sign of the times where 9 people dying seems like nothing near a "mass" anything

hopefully the endgame is 9 dead niggers.

>public park's basketball court
That's gotta be basketball americans.

>MIAMI-DADE
aaaaaaaaaaaand nothing to see here

Somehow I knew it was a black gang thing the minute I heard it was a Nissan Maxima. That ain't a white person car.

>if you are ever writing a Star Trek episode and have a bunch of alien characters you need to name, you can save a lot of time by getting a copy of the LA phone book

of course there are still a bunch of Korean and white names you need to skip over, so you could save even more time by going straight to the arrest reports in the newspaper

I don't know any white guys who go shoot hoops at public parks anymore. Niggers ruin basketball. They play like savages and get all grumpy when a white man is better than them. They can't take it.

Smart white guys get a membership at the gym and play with other white men.

FBI still considers any shooting event with 3 or more people a "mass shooter" incident. The media, however, tends to reserve that term for incidents that involve 10 or more people, otherwise the public would be inured to "mass shootings" since there'd be almost daily reports of them coming out of black-majority neighborhoods.

>t. Declyn

I know white people who play basket, I don't know white people to get shot at outdoor courts though.

BAKA anotha cracka that don't understand the way of kangz.

We just don't care when nigs kill each other.

>dade country
>basketball court

I dont care about this at all

My brother used to play basketball outside at a public court, but then for unspecified reasons he started going to gym to play. I drove past that court he used to play at one day and saw a group of blacks loitering on the court smoking joints.

Go figure.

The difference is that they speak our language and yet use random made-up names not in our own linguistic tradition.

It would be like if a 15th century Japanese samurai lord named his son Steve.

Roman names aren't randomly made up gibberish though. Blacks literally just come up with something they think sounds cool. There's no tradition in any of it, no passing down of family names, which was the Roman way.

I've been thinking for a while that there really hasn't been a mass shooting or school shooting in a while. At least a mass shooting by a white.

Its Miami all city people are scum and gangs basically run the cities. I mis the old mafia at least they didnt shoot up people who didnt do shit to to them. Modern criminals have no class they are just evil animals.

These people need jobs and better schools so they can stop doing nig shit and make Miami safer for everyone else who lives in it.

The majority of crime here is caused by young black men, but they also live in the worst neighborhoods.

If you can't afford to live in the "middle class" neighborhoods in miami you are fucked.

you're pardoned, but you should have posted this one first instead, a bit misleading

lie down with dogs and rise up with fleas, play ball with niggers and lie down with bullets

have you no joy?

Cause mass shootings by whites are pretty rare. 99% of all mass shootings are gang related (done by blacks).

It kind of looks like a Cadillac rip off

>> 2014
>faggot

I've seen whites play at an outdoor court. Of course it's near a school so that's a deterrent and I'm sure cops patrol because of the school.

>Dairyus
Niggers have the most pathetic names

yeah because americans name their kids from tradition and family.

So many people see a movie or a game and name their kids after it.
Also please cite where roman names aren't made up gibberish. Where did you learn that they took some kind of methodological reasoning to their names and didn't just come up with them and 1000 years later they are just known as Roman.
Because I feel like you're talking out of your ass.

Dairyus , kek

>name your kid Gaius Julius Caesar
>Je'Tavarus and DeShawntius at school start calling him Gayass Jewyass See-Saw
Really casts my die famius

>Be me
>Work HR
>Going through hundreds of resumes
>See obvious nigger names
>Immedatly assume they are raised as special snowflakes or black panthers
>Into the trash it goes
>Tell boss
>He high fives me
>Beer 30
It was truely a good day.

Yeah, I screwed up because I posted the first result for "West Little River mass-shooting." I didn't realize there have been several in just the past few years.

just skimmed the wall and say "drive-by" and "basketball" and it was all i needed to see desu senpai

>Employers
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Berek? Fuck a Derek

>>We wuz Bereks n shietttttttttt

Easy there, Coconutsu

Trugon Bryson
Berek Latson
Tavarus Mitchel
Fucking Dairyus Brookins

Do black people get their baby names from runescape random character name generators or something?

>discriminatory employers
>employers

>>>>>>>>>IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS

Yes,
And I am teaching a "Sandal" pot little girl's names Sandal.

Honorable mention
Deamontay
D'Zire
De'Siya
Ashae
Bodacious
Audacity
An Miracle
Myrickle

Lmao Deamontay is "Diamanté" in Spanish. They really do and make sure people now they are nigs on job applications

It just takes a mild interest in cars to pay attention to them, I used to be the same way until I started giving a shit about them

There has been economic studies that state that it doesn't play a huge role in lifetime achievement...

>An Miracle
An Hero before 30.

>Teenagers
>Drive-by
>Basketball court
>Trugon
>Tavarus
>Dairyus

It is everything I could have wanted and a great start to the new year.

heyjackass.com

chicago is even worse, Trump should send in the National Guard, very sad.

Fuck niggers, let them kill each other.

a shooting at a basketball court isn't something that deserves much analysis

>NW Miami
Prob chimps

>save even more time by going straight to the arrest reports

>send in the National Guard
I'm thinking that'll happen January 21st

>Not a mass shooting
>Drive-by occurred in one of the worst areas of South Florida
>Ghettoville

Nothing new

Because you aren't a guy.

Often it just the parents' names smashed together:
Butch+Shyrona =Butrona / Shytch
Malik+Shantrell = Maltrell or Shankik
Deontay + Llewron = Llewtay or Deonron

You get it...

>niggers don't into mass-shootings, goy

>Dairyus Brookins, 21

HAHAHAH AHAHHHHAAAA ahhahahahaahaha muwAHAHAHAHAHAhAhA

Fuckin' Dairyus

>niggers killing niggers
Who cares?

Where's the fucking picture of that facebook post?

HA fuckin SERBIA talkin shit

How's you fucken genocides?

LUPIN!

>Often it just the parents' names smashed together:

You assume the father is around or the mom even knows his name.

>Miami
>Drive by shooting

This is what happens when you consistently elect Democrats in a multicultural urban environment

Also those names are niggers. Spics shooting nigs. Isn't that a standard day in Miami?

Not so good since you bombed us to stone age because we wanted to kick out muslims.
Thanks NATO.

>Dairyus
>kek
>no relation

I knew a black kid named Tavares growing up, he told me he was named after an old music group

youtu.be/bmzWzfd2WN0

What is your local version of basketball court?

Northern Ireland here

>sheamus a good lad
>on his way to mass with his nanny
>well known in the community
>hurling practice

Inevitably found dead after a minor argument or will be put in prison for a serious crime but claim to be the victim of some sort of massive conspiracy. Family will have a long history of being innocent victims, usually killed by the British Army whilst wearing a mask.

They name them for the daddy that they hope it is... so that the checks might roll in...

>okay hello I am calling to talk about Llewontay, is this a good time to talk?
>yeah [tv on so loud her voice is obscured]
>then I am taking with Ms. Johnson
>oh hell no! That's Llewontay's daddy last name, my last name is Brown.

>She has three kids in the school, all different last names and now she has cancer so they are freaking out. Had to tackle this 250lb 12 year old twice for fighting...

Actually, the mayor of Miami-Dade County is a white Republican, surprisingly enough:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_A._Giménez

Shut up they deserved it for being crackers