HILLARY CLINTON ARRESTED FOR ASSAULT

Hillary Clinton arrested!!!

Hillary Clinton arrested for assault on one of her workers at her vaccation house.
An ambulance was called out to her house at 20:21 where he was found unconcious. He was brought back to the hospital with great injuries to his head.
The police arrived at 20:35 and Hillary Clinton and 2 of her staff members were arrested.
No word about Bill yet.
The police have not come out with any information about what they know, but news spread that the man was wearing a "Make America Great Again" cap when he was found.
One of the ambulance drivers are said to be the one who came out with this information.
There has been no words about a press conference yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjnAcacvsOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a lovely source

>sage

This is a fiction which needs to be dispelled.

Great fan fiction shames its not fucking TRUE

> starts thread with no sauce

Implying a Trump supporter can't fight back against an elderly grandmother

>Norway
lol no

Holy shit...

>No citation

Saged

Pretty good shitposting, fjord monkey.

TURN ON CNN

Pic dates back to 2012...

Harru sett, skukke tru ho sku få kukn så fort. På ti å sælg aksjan gutta!

Someone has way too much time.

Its the creator of the film Hillary blamed Benghazi on being arrested for his crime. The crime of making a movie. You probably forgot all about that didnt you retards?

post some Norwegian qts OP ..

15 thousand arrests of the elite coming 15 THOUSAND. This is not for assualt this arrest goes deep buckle the fuck up boys optimal timeline convergence has begun.

Not op, fag

What am I supposed to believe that's actually Mrs Glinton in that photo?

you're mean

ill post me

What the fuck

jeg gifter meg med en Norsk :)~

Why do you keep posting this?

welcome

Tyskertos. Æsj og fysj!

>tattoos
degenerate

>This is a fiction which needs to be dispelled.
WTG you fuckin' robot!

:) thank you .. could I join your military to gain a permanent visa (I'm a US citizen but was born in Europe)

proxy fag alert

I'm not sure what that means (my translation software almost crashed trying to figure it out.lol) I think you meant the books?!

me (pic)

Need at least two Secret Service goons in that pic to make this remotely credible.

why do you keep masturbating to it?

forget him user .. answer my post

youtube.com/watch?v=NjnAcacvsOA

i think you need to e a norwegin citizen to join the army here, but as an american it wouldnt be hard just to apply for a citizenship.

LITTLE MARCO

I'm not sure if I want to give up my US citizenship without living there for a few years .. (that's why I would prefer to get permanent resident status and marry first before I make such a decision. (I've got a business in the US and that would be difficult to manage as a non citizen)

i suppose you and your mate think you are really clever