Brits...explain yourselves!

daily reminder the fags leading the campaign all stepped down

Reminder, brexit won't actually happen

Brick in the wall of a Trump victory.

Trump wins.

Who gives a shit now?

What's a... What's the box for?
So she has space on the train?
I'd literally tell her not to flatter herself.

WHATS IN THE BOX

This is what I mean.

Meek faggots like this pos are a-ok with brexit not happening

It won't happen

pretty she's using it to "maintain her safe space" .. maybe to draw attention to being groped while riding on the subway. that's just my thinking

because there is a lot of negotiations and stuff that has to be done first to prepare for brexit to actually happen

it's either "art" or some other "expression"
my guess is she brought the photographer

tho could also just be she's bringing this item to wherever she's going (uni?) and doesn't want to take up space

Come on, whats in the boooox??

yet another hypocrisy when comparing this to the scottish referendum

the discussion that this image creates makes me really angry

it's some girl with a piece of her art project.

this is the most efficient way of carrying it around in public, it's really not a big deal at all

>makes me really angry

Post tits WHORE

Sauce?

no, I read about a lot of females complaining that guys grab them on trains and in crowds .. it's true and common here (US) .. I think she's using it ironically and to bring attention to the problems women face in everyday life .. I don't think it's "art" or just random attention seeking at all ..

>it's true and common here (US)

Aaaaahahahahahah

This looks like Russian-made subway car, so definitely somewhere in post-soviet space. Why Britain?

are you ok user ?! .. here have a seat *slides chair

British Colony here, i guess i'll have to answer

"In October 2016 the UK Prime Minister, Theresa May, announced that the government would trigger Article 50 by "the first quarter of 2017"

It happens sometime around March. Atleast it STARTS at March.

>>it's true and common here (US)

Hahahahaha

I get it now, hahahahahah

>>>it's true and common here (US)

Better go protect your fair maidens

Pretty sure they're triggering article 50 in March. Make this thread again in March if it hasn't happened yet.

KEEP THE PRESSURE UP

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT BREXIT

MAKE SURE IT HAPPENS

No.

>bashing the brits
why?

Reminder: Nigel Farage has no institutional power. He is still in the European Parliament and is continuing his campaigning, just not leading UKIP anymore.

All there is to explain is that you are an ignorant buffoon. These things take time and don't happen instantaneously.

her box is in the box :^)

y-yeah. Leave us alone.