"hella diverse"

>"hella diverse"
>90% of the cast is African or African-American

I want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Diverse" now means "not white", in the same way "privileged" now means "white male".

White Klansman superhero when?

diverse
/dʌJˈvəːs,ˈdʌJvəːs/

adjective
showing a great deal of variety

>show about a black nationalist group starring predominately black people
>diverse
That's like making a show about vikings and calling it diverse because everyone is a white nord.

This will be a huge success like all movies made by nigger monkeys, no way this could flop

welcome to newspeak

Oh wait its a Marvel movie. I guess they really are scrapping the bottom of the barrel now if they have to use obscure superheroes no one has ever heard of.

fpbp

>they needed to invent a fake African country to base Black Panther on because every other African country is a complete shithole

>African or African-American
>African-American

American NiGgAz can't even point out Africa on a map

Another movie i will never watch. Thanks for the warning

I won't go see it and will be labeled racist further taking away the power of that label making it more acceptable to be racist. Blacks and leftists, your time is coming to an end. You pushed too hard and the Marxism train is coming to a halt. I'm scared for them desu. I think this 4 years is going to be a very interesting 4 years

All g.

brave new world

It's capeshit so it'll at least break even.

They started with Iron-Man, Thor and Captain America, and no one gave a shit about them, and now they are household names.

They also made movies about Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy.

>obscure superheroes no one has ever heard of
Black Panther is one of the reasons the Black Panther movement is even called that.

In another timeline, they'd be called the Coal Tiger movement, since that was the originally planned name.

kek, it's about the Marvel superhero Black Panther, not the black nationalist group
Black Panther is one of the most famous and iconic characters in all of Marvel.

((((Superhero))))

> A fictional character based on a fictional element with arbitrary made up powers is in a made up country
Literally nothing

Not even that anymore. Most of the time, "diverse" means "niggers".

>This will be a huge success like all movies made by nigger monkeys, no way this could flop

Black Panther was actually done well in Captain America: Civil War. He had a well designed outift and the character made sense completely.

But I'm not going to see any Black Panther solo movie if there is even a hint of them injecting critical theory, progressive shit in it.

>Black Panther is one of the most famous and iconic characters in all of Marvel.

Not really. He is at least 2nd tier.

His inclusion in Civil War was done really well. There was not a hint of agenda, other than the fact that he is the king of a wealthy African nation that isn't a shithole, but there is a perfectly valid in-universe explanation for it.

In the comics - in the Marvel Knights series, Black Panther donged Reed Richards blond wife Sue Storm.

I hope we see something like that in the movie

>not enough white people
It's going to tank

its a nigger movie, about nigger moves, don't watch it, besides that, don't watch any capeshit without stealing it, fuck marvel, fuck disney. get smart faggot.

Almost the entire cast is Negro, but all the baddies are White?

Not seeing it.

This.

I noticed that too.
>Da whitey is evil!!!

Argh

>A movie literally placed in Africa is 90% black
WOW WHO WOULD HAVE GUESEED?

They can't, Marvel doesn't have the rights to Fantastic Four, Fox does.

Also, they didn't really fuck, just skinny dipped

Oh I don't care that its 90% black, that makes sense given the setting.

I'm annoyed that they call it diverse when it is the very opposite of that definition. Its is almost entirely homogeneous.

If Ryan Coogler fucks this up, no black person will ever work with Marvel again.

Maybe if you're black but nobody really ever heard of this guy or cares.

>"hella diverse"
>"hella diverse"
>"hella diverse"

Bitch and whine more cunt

Superman?

>but there is a perfectly valid in-universe explanation for it
that reason is literally WE WUZ KANGZ OF WAKANDA N GOT MAGIC MINERAL TECH N SHIET

>get into argument with sjw comic readers
>say why don't they make black panther white since they want to make everyone else disabled nigger-trannies
>they say BP had a white char play it in a comic
>look it up
>char is half nigger half kike mongrel
>come back and point it out
>lol wtf you are just some one drop rule nazi
Granted, I am, but still
Kikes don't even consider themselves white

It's Black Panther so it will be widely popular with all SJW types by default whether they're into comic movies or not. The same will likely happen with the upcoming Wonder Woman movie because vaginas.

>set in africa
>have to make up a first world country to set it in there because there is not a single black majority nation that isn't a failed state

There are a few movies that have a predominantly black cast. A few Eddie Murphy flicks come to mind.

My assumption was these were movies made either for a predominantly black american audience, or else possibly, for export to predominantly black foreign markets.

I don't see what the problem is, apart from it being yet another super hero movie. Isn't this market saturated yet?

>Marvel always talking about diversity
>Has tons of niggers in their movies now
>All other minorities even those who are actually twice as many in terms of population are all but ignored

Someone explain this to me?

"lmfao guys, this movie about black people has a lot of black people in it. that's great!"

"Wait, a show based on medieval europe has practically no black people in it? you fuckin racis!!!"

The problem is that they're praising it for being "hella Diverse"

DIVERSE.
>90% Nigger cast

86,000 People seem to not have a problem with that

after this shit
>pic related
I want all the super hero movies to fail.

>My assumption was these were movies made either for a predominantly black american audience, or else possibly, for export to predominantly black foreign markets.
You forget they are also propaganda for good white goys to get brainwashed on so they see blacks as equals even though they are subhuman savages

>Literally the opposite of diverse

I'm embarrassed for them 2bqh

Are you sure it's not a joke?

People knew who Captain America was before the films. Not as well as say Spider Man, but he certainly was visible.

Iron Man and Thor were kind of b list though.

Not baddies, police.

Yeah, we're on the same page. I'm just more blown away that there is literally no meaningful information in their video. I had this shit spammed on my feed unprompted and the whole video is just conveying to you that their cast is black. Like the video itself is 50 seconds long and tells you nothing more. I read the retarded comments for this video within the first week they posted it, it seemed most people were pointing out how they don't know the meaning of "diverse"
Now if you look at it, the top comments are riddled with people shitting on an unseen white enemy.
/NowThisEntertainment/videos/1236999296361630/

It's a very cringeworthy left-wing page

About a 99.99% Chance it's real.

Oh Christ. Facebook is a liberal shithole.

>LOL!! All these racists XD BTFO!! it's not like they totally have a point or anything

Cause they fucked it up?
Who makes mandarin an alcoholic actor hobo with plastic surgery just to make way for AIM
now fing fang foom wont turn up fucking Hollywood nigs

so 'diverse' now literally means less white people

he's dumb but also somehow right

Yep, especially AJ+ and NowThis. I looked at their videos when its shared to my wall and make mental marks of who shared them (most are in art school. Why do art students always turn out gay?)

>hella
i seriously hope one day commiefornia breaks off and sinks

>movie about a black super hero from a black nation in the middle of a black continent that is highly territorial and kills anyone who enters their borders that isn't black?

WHY AREN'T THERE MORE WHITE PEOPLE?!?!?!?!!??

No but seriously calling this movie "diverse" is so fucking retarded it hurts. If this movie didn't have a primarily black cast I'd even admit I'd be annoyed. I have no problem with black characters and stories being acted by black actors. It is when they niggerwash a white character with a black actor to make it more diverse. Just stick to the fucking original material.

Really makes you think

Like they did in Fantastic Four. I mean I'd expect black panther to be a negro. Because he's supposed to be a negro hero.

>WHAAAAA where are the white people!? HOW DARE THEY MAKE A MOVIE WITHOUT US!? WHERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!! REEEEEEE

Why the fuck do white people always complain when blacks finally have opportunities to lead?

>dat pic

>All these retarded Americans who completely missed the point and immediately started assuming shit to Shill

They called a 90% nigger cast "Diverse"
Fag

Friendly reminder that blackxplotation movies are actually good.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g

t. South American """""White"""""

Is the villain going to be black?

Every Viking movie/show is full of niggers now

>what country in Africa were your ancestors from?

Niggers didn't have countries until after Africa was colonized.
They didn't have nations or states or cities.
They didn't have philosophy or theology or science.
They didn't have blacksmithing or agriculture or domestication.

They had tribes and juju and cannibalism.
Ask a nigger in Africa today where their ancestors were from and they will give the same answer as any nigger in America.
"What?"

>black panthers whole backstory is about magic nigger kangz that have super technology and the cure for cancer but refuse to give it to the dumb evil whiteys
>story written by a jew
>literally called BLACK PANTHER
>White cucks will pay to see this movie.

I've been boycotting nigger movies for a long time now. Funny part is (((Hollywood))) would already be broke if it wasn't for all the white nigger worship going on. Ain't no nigger going to go pay for a movie and sit through it when he could chimp out at home for free on welfare $$$ cheaper.

How is it diverse? I would assume they would atleast need more Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans to call it "diverse."

That's a shot from Civil War, to be fair.

Did someone post the link? I wanted to read the comments.

>it's the same thing anyway to niggers

>Liberian

Makes this comment even more retarded than it already is. As if someone's ancestors with a slave background can be from fucking Liberia.

See

Thank you!

I'm pretty sure, yeah. A few of the black actors that have been cast so far are playing villains.

nuke us

Boom.

Is he eating a leg?

Ummm.. Obviously not! Can't you see these guys are civilized?

>movie set in Africa
>Most of the cast black

Stop the fucking presses!

There's no historic evidence to prove Nuclear Weapons kill white people.

Except he didnt.

Stop talking out oif your ass

There's also no historic evidence to prove Canada Exists yaknow?

>that picture
So basically black pride means blacks are so inferior that they can never ne recognized of anything noteworthy other than the color of their skin?

Sounds kind of RAYCISS if you ask me

>newspeak
diverse always meant non-white

I just watched the video with pic related in it tonight. At least he wasn't a complete jerk, but what an idiot.

So far all the SJW ones have been the worst; they don't go to the movies or read comics

Lol stormfags always say diversity is code word for white genocide. They were right this time

they started with xmen.

Black people are fucking stupid.
What's new?

This.
See, they use diverse as a stand-in for 'morally good' in their head implicitly.
I have no issue with Black Panther having a cast that is 90% black, it takes place in Africa and that's what the population looks like there.
'Diverse' is completely the wrong word to use though but it shows how unthinking, how easily these leftist outlets fall into heuristics.
I'd like to see more Asian actors brought in. I'd like it if the actor that can best breath life into a role, regardless of race or sex, is put into that role.
Christ Evans and RDJ are good examples, they embody Cap (in terms of the wholesomeness of the 50s and the physicality) and Iron Man (in terms of his hubris and guilt) very well.

Chad Bosewick does a similarly good job with Black Panther, particularly as a hero removed from the identity politics of the US and more based in his own royalty and world politics.

The issue is that most of what the fans want are established names repurposed with their trappings, thinking that that will somehow change hearts and minds (Sup Forums proves that the fringes that they want to change dont bother to show up).

At best, you actually get solid actors and actresses for roles and it turns out fine. However, the dogmatism of this approach means you get the worst sometimes, Ghostbusters 2016 where actresses who barely come close to the humor genius of the originals get the roles in an effort to make a statement. There are funny women out there but they chose what was hot on the liberal slab instead of what most closely resembled the ingredients of Akroyd, Murray and Ramis.

TL;DR: muh diversity is too dogmatic and often superficial of a policy to produce consistently good content. Black Panther is fine tho, Bosewick was great in Get On Up

no it didn't. It used to mean "inclusive of minorities (alongside the majority)". But now they have taken that word and corrupted it's meaning until it means the opposite - exclusive of all bar the minority. Hence the George Orwell/1984 reference by old mate.

At least now though, with said redefinition of the word, you can claim your prison system shows signs of 'diversity' and claim that as a victory.

Am I the only one who thought that comment was sarcastic? 90% of one race is the opposite of being "hella diverse".

I don't see why everyone is getting so mad.

Thats a screen cap from Captain America Civil War

It's not Sarcastic tho, which is the Problem.

Go onto FB yourself and check it out. It's being serious with that diverse statement.