You were born American

>You were born American

Who is she? She's cute

Bailey J

Great more newfag threads.

I'm very unique and interesting and you have to listen to everything I say but I am also sexually liberated so you can fuck me quickly without buying me a drink but only if I consent which I do

>I was not born American but Australian instead

I know we are the old Sup Forums but for god sake at least post her when she still looked like a white cute preteen not a arab transexual like it looks today

How fuckin new are you?

i wish she was more like bailey

That's zyzz' sister

Jessi Slaughter

Does she hate Boxxy so much that she has to try and look like a guy?

Boxxy was sexy back in 2009

Toaster steve

Liberalism. Not even once.

This

>being this new

Women get ugly when they get older.

The saddest thing about her was she emerged from obscurity to try and capitalise on her years-old Internet fame after shying away from it for years, because she clearly had nothing going on in her life and finally realised that being a meme was the only entry point she had to some kind of career.

She's Boxxy, the most obnoxious emo that Sup Forums fell in love with.

She has the upper lip / philtral column of a dyke. Her hair reminds me of the time when I spermed HEAVILY into a sleeping broad's hair at a party and she came out of it two hours later and was walking around like that all man moussed.

I was thinking about this earlier tonight and I agree, user. This is a good feel. Say what you will about Chicago but the northern suburbs are an okay place to live as it is pretty safe, affluent and white. I don't mind all the Jews here when all the niggers are killing each other in their own neighborhoods.

LFA FTW!

Boxxy haiku, to the tune of Mandy by Barry Manilow:

>oh Boxx-y you came
>and you gave me the her-pes
>then we played ga-ia !

Don't listen to this faget

It's obviously Banksy.

Faggot

Why is there a dead animal carcass on her head?