Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9Sw7QADFs
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Browsing Sup Forums.
Praised Kek.

we were here you stupid cunt
stop posting

It was like 6am on the 9th here, I had been awake for almost 24h. When he walked out to that incredibly apt "Airforce One" music I was almost cucked to tears. Almost. Okay I cried.

On Sup Forums and watching a stream

I was working all election night for said company in OP's picture. I do software stuff.

There was so many sad faces and women literally crying it was hilarious. The salt was amazing.

I told one of my coworkers that this was a much needed win for the patriarchy and she hasn't spoken to me since kek

At home browsing pol
Pic related

I was on 4chodes when got call.
Hillary is dead.
Yes.

Home from nearby college with Senpai
Was pretty excited

Watching a stream online. My girlfriend had just fallen asleep after trying to stay up to watch. I woke her up out of excitement.
It was great.

Shed a tear of happyness

watching a us embassy party at the marriot turn really dark and feeling great about it

Styx live feed, I was pretty confident of the outcome, toasted with a drink too, in the "preliminary celebrations".

Sitting at my computer eating Starbursts like a fatty and stressing the fuck out, then burst into an uncontrollable fit of fapping when I saw he won and liberals were literally on the floor crying about their crushing defeat. I'm still savoring this election.

was watching Jim's election night stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9Sw7QADFs

immediately going to check all the pictures of whiny bitches crying about losing

i was asleep, i was taken by suprise. I believed the msm polls. I believed that women are fucking dumb, and i was sure that they outnumbered men (nature). I knew niggers were dumb so not a single one would vote for him. I knew spics love crossing borders so they wouldnt vote for him.

I was in shock when i heard he was elected. Still am.

At home posting on/pol

>went to sleep early thinking id wake up to a hillary presidency.
>wake up and pull up news, 'holy shit the madman actually did it'

There wouldnt be any better place besides Sup Forums

Sup Forums is heroin teir addicting because the funniest motherfuckers on the planet come here

On Sup Forums like the rest of you faggots. I will never forget the threads attempting to harness the power of kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and then he won, and that one thread with the crying pepe and the sunset as the background, with the text saying something like "I love you faggots, thanks for the journey"

At work. During our last break it looked like Trump would win but it wasn't called yet. All the white people were happy and the black people were cracking jokes. Every one of the Latino guys were silent. Pretty fucking funny.

In my room drunk on bourbon at 2am.

Started laughing maniacally.

Had to get up for work at 7am was pretty hungover but it was fuckin' worth it.

At home with my entire family watching and cheering as Trump picked up state by state. When they called Wisconsin my and my mom hugged.

>tfw it finally feels good to be white American

At home with Fox/CNN/MSNBC streams up. Wasn't looking forward to watching the results come in. I thought he was going to lose. I distracted myself by doing some work for my business.

When it began to look like he could at least be competitive, I started paying attention big league. Needless to say when it turned out he won it was one of the best highs I've ever had.

Memeing on a stream

>All these pussies admitting they slept through election night
You don't deserve the God Emperor

I was in basic training at the time so I didn't know the results until the morning after. The sergeants came during wake up and told the entry controller on duty to put a piece of paper up in the day room. I knew exactly what it was going to say so I ran over and the EC told me "Trump did it." I ran into the bay and told everyone elatedly, "Trump's the new president." All the whites got a big grin, the black looked at me in disbelief.

Watching mister metokur's stream.
pic related

i was at work in a corporate office environment. i was fist-pumping and laughing while everyone said it was the end of the world.

Right here. Best time i ever had online and I've been connected for 2 decades.

Literally shaked.

cool ID, me.

Spreading memes with my brothers on Sup Forums of course. We faught the good fight

kek blessed your post

Same here desu

Ecstatic as I just won 8 grand.

lol

Can you guys believe the election was almost 2 months ago? Where did all that time go?

lol x2

Was watching Jim's stream and shitposting on twatter.

anyone else suffer from post trump election jubilation depression? 3 hrs every night i relive election night on youtube like a drug addict.

On Sup Forums waiting for the speech.
It was like 1 or 2am, but I was very happy.

Watching the results roll in on RCP and checking this board. I couldn't even get any of my posts to go through because traffic on Sup Forums was so high that we were practically getting DDOS'd by the sheer volume of our shitposting.

Then I went to my community college classes the next day and I could feel the libshit tears in the air. I remember this fat single mom who was desperately trying to discredit Trump by saying that Congress would block his every move while in tears.

lol those stupid kikes

I was on a Skype call with my friends, browsing Sup Forums. That was the fucking best day of 2016.

Here's to 2017, and the collapse of the liberal's "progress."

>id
ZEPPELIN
DEUTSCHLAND

oh my fuck I raged

I was in my living room texting people waiting for it to come through, and when it did, I jumped out of my chair, into the air, and celebrated by shouting "The Madman actually did it!"

Drunk as fuck watching it all go down in real time in PA. Cried like never before. Was overwhelming. I went to the mall the next day just to walk around smug as fuck

I had an exam that day

I was sitting at home watching the results from 10am through to when I had to leave (should have been studying desu)

Then I was looking at my phone all the way until we walked through into the exam hall doors. Was talking with my friends about it and we were all pretty shocked that It was getting this close and we sort of jokingly said "he might actually win it by the time we walk out of this" (I was hiding my excitement).

Then when I had walked out he had all but won it and they were just waiting to confirm the states that he led in. When I got home I sat on Skype with one of my best friends and we just chatted whilst watching the absolute meltdown on reddit.

I don't think I've ever been as euphoric in the truest non-meme sense of the word as I was on election day.

>They go on Sup Forums, make their own threads, then report it as news
Lugenpresse should be murdered in the most gruesome way possible

smoking weed, masturbating, and shitposting, mostly

On the right Trump is walking to the podium to follow up on Mike Pence's speech. Everyone knew Trump won for an hour before CNN was willing to admit it.

thanks anons. my best ID ever

On Sup Forums at home not studying for my final exam.

I spent 8 hours or 9 hours watching the election instead.

>still did damn fine in my Finance exam
>probably just from watching Trump a financial master winning.

>Look at all these threads we... er, I mean these desperate Sup Forumsacks posted!

Man, they really doubled down so hard on the gaslighting. I had a friend who I was constantly talking to through the tallying and even though he voted for Donald and was rooting for him to win, he refused to believe that Trump was going to win even after Florida was called for him. He even fell for Jill Stein's meme and was worried about the "Hamilton Electors."

I just kept calling him a gullible faggot, I think he's finally got it now, though.

With two of my redpilled rommates and one of our friends, while also on skype with a fourth friend from back home.
Obviously browsing Sup Forums
>mfw

I was at a private social club with a bunch of white guys and we were cheering and doing shots.

I've never been so happy

was on facebook, got blocked by a bunch of liberals.

>people dumb enough to get a journalism degree in 20xx
>not falling for bait

I fucking love the left. Retards the lot of them except for the commies smart enough to use the idiots but we've been at war with (((them))) for thousands of years

this. here.

Plus look at that stage. An under budget stage. But Hilary with her millions of donor money trying to go for an Awards show stage

Same. His banter was glorious.

Why no fpbp?

Had a big essay due tomorrow plus an exam but I stayed up throughout the night watching the elections.

After all, it is historic.

i was memeing in the pol discord chatt haven't laugh so much in years. had a smug smile the rest of the week

Lel and her camp spent million on fireworks, not even exaggerating

I was too nervous to watch. I didn't the night at a qt3.14 azn's house, I pounded dat ass all night. Then in the morning when I woke up I saw the results. Needlesd to say,I shed years of joy. It was a glorious day. I then spent the rest of the day watching the msm for the endless levels of butthurt

>that Correct The Record thread
ahahaha

I was on holiday in Mexico, got absolutely shitfaced with the missus that night. We are both poltards so we were definitely rooting for the Don. Since we were on vacation we were not on pol or following any media whatsoever on that day. Woke up the next day, completely sure we would find the face of madame president all over everything. Checked my phone and figured out that he did it. That's when the euphoria that I still feel every second initially swept over me

I was at home watching on fox, kicking myself for not going to NYC to watch it live at fox (a large crowd gathered outside fox news to watch the results, and everytime they announced a big state for Trump you could hear the crowd cheer in the studio)

240 am, standing in the garage chain smoking and allowing myself to enjoy a beer but not wanting to be drunk or buzzed. When it was called a short but loud. Fuck yeah! Then grinning, fist pumping, pacing around. It was a very happy time.

At a bar in redneck country, California, celebrating and enjoying lefty tears with real Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&spfreload=10

I was so drunk that night. Stayed up to 5am, then got up at 6:30am the "next day." I was so high energy, I shit post for 30 hours straight. The salt market was at an all time high. I don't expect to have another moment like that in history.

Its literally a night that I will never forget

right here with the rest of you deplorable cunts. MAGA

I'll never forget Sup Forumss reaction to trump winning florida

Sitting alone in a room watching CNN, Huffpaint, NYT, and reddit collectively loose their minds.

It was the best night ever.

you have to go back

Doing a silly dance like Trump on SNL.

Drunk.

For hours straight.

>Make their own threads
>Report it as news
Their deception and lack of shame truly knows no bounds

Every journalist should be eviscerated and strung up for the buzzards

I couldn't bare to read Sup Forums because I thought Trump was going to lose and I couldn't face the mockery from CTR.

JEWS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

AMERICA OWNS AMERICA 2017

>congress
fucking classic

more like this, I didn't have nerve to go on Sup Forums that night to see CTR bully me to death if trump lost

I was watching it on local tv at like 5 in the morning, as they were calling out florida, michigan, PA I was literally on the floor with laughter. Had a great time with all the salt from the tv presenters.

good times.

I was here, fairly intoxicated. I refused to open my champagne until the networks started to call it a done deal, even though it was obvious by midnight or so that he had won.

I stayed up until 6 am browsing the web and reading coverage. I had told my boss I wouldn't be showing up for work on the 9th weeks before in preparation.

I'll probably remember the 8th pretty clearly for a large part of my life.

coward

t. almost went to sleep when Trump was losing all the swing states