What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the Spaniards?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the Spaniards?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/72/1456728247863.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I visited Barcelona and they seemed ok but I was later advised that Catalans are faggots, which completely made sense

>no cock

dropped

>Catalans are faggots
that's why they built a giant dildo in barcelona

this

Sauce

Little bit ticked off at them for screwing the Amerindians instead of killing them.

We could have had a mostly white hemisphere if not for their idiocy

>females face when they see my dick

>no shit in them panties

dropped

>Spaniards
It's called 'leotard' you idiot.

OP who is she?

Spaniards are not white.

would

I think black hair with pale skin is very pretty and thats why spanish people are the only true whites.

I like em.

it has to suck that their language has been destroyed and turned into ghetto trash by hispanics

kind of like how hatians destroyed the french language except there are only a few million hatians there are more hispanics then people who live in spain by a factor of 10+

What a bitch.
Literally, she presents herself like a bitch in heat.
Something i'd expect a negress to do, not a human.

Disgusting.

why isnt the webm loading FUCK

>not being attracted to a woman in heat

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/72/1456728247863.webm

kek

You mean i should be attracted to a woman whose libido is so uncontrollable she would throw herself on the first dick that comes, thus raisin the chances fo cheating and divorce tremendously ?

Shit, i do nothing right :^(

I kinda think Spaniards are slutty now

>Shit, i do nothing right :^(

Not true, French are pretty good at surrendering and getting smacked around by MuhamMADs

I like them

*run down by

>How cute. She thinks she's a badass.
Take that leotard off and have my brown dick next to you if you think you're such a bad mutherfucker..

i bet you don't even have a big dick, silly niggers

I think this country is way too divided to archieve something in the near future. The left is broken into so many parties they can't get enough votes and the right wing is mostly corrupt Franco heirs with some irrelevant parties too.

You idiot.

Every woman that does not get fucked properly jumps on other dicks. It is their nature.

I CAN'T PLAY THE WEBM WHAT THE FUCK HIRO!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One of my best friends growing up was a Spaniard. He hated minorities as much as me. His dad, his brother and him kicked the suit out of a lot of spice in our town. My friend is very successful and was a helluva football player. Still holds the squat record at the big university in my state.
I also had a month long fling with a 44 year old Spanish woman. She had the body of a 20 year old and was the best sex I've ever had. So yeah I'm all right with Spaniards.

WTF the GD webm aint working.

Yeah Im in the same boat brother. My penis demands restitution.

Good food and wine
Women are attractive

As for their government and society I have no idea what it's like and I don't care.

I like leotards

Op pls reload the webm into this thread

Spaniards R OK

Fucking cancerous degenerates
Go back to where you belong

don't care for em

I dated one for a few months, she was okay. A bit loud at times but okay.

T H I C C

I like them because they decided not to genocide us or any of our latam bros

I fucking hat how filthy hardwood floors get.

*PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT*

you like that one, stud?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP