/leaf/gen leafs only

only the most powerful race may post in this thread

also general white canadian male suicide support group

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRmv4uD2RQ4
iie.org/Services/Project-Atlas/Canada/International-Students-In-Canada#.WGnb41Uwj1Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucius_Institute
youtube.com/watch?v=5xdnMuxTv1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf

im off to the dep to buy some pop so i can get wasted brb

What happened to him being Fidel Castro's son?

he is castro's son

Could we have picked a more embarrassing leader if we tried?

no

so what will save Canada?

I've been noticing the comments on the Communist Broadcasting Corporation's website have included far more "fuck diversity, what about white people" comments, which is a good sign I guess

we're still fucked though

The only people who voted for Mulcair are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Trudeau.

High as a kite and backin Trudeau leaf here!

HOW DO I GET GOOD AT FIGHTING LIKE JUSTIN

ive been working my jab game and my left roundhouse kick

Wrong a lot of people voted for Gilles Duceppe

my mom said today that she loves this cuck

wat do

tell her he legalized dog rape

put laxatives in her double double

on that note can we talk about how fucking shitty tims lunch menu has gotten? i mean jesus christ unless you like dry ass sandwhiches that hurt to bite into your kind of fucked, not even going to comment on the donut quality because everyone knows how shit its become

mcdonalds has better coffee and breakfast sandwhiches, and you can get a better deli sandwhich from a gas station

fuck tims

the donuts are timbits now
the only thing i ever get at tim hortons if i'm starving is the italian sandwhich thing, but you have to tell the fucker to put on lots of tomatoes and sauce otherwise the paki puts none on

it is because all the shitskins work these jobs

bonjour

i love my cuntry and i love my prime minister

he is the son of castro and he is a beautiful person and a genis he knows space physics and everything

youtube.com/watch?v=rRmv4uD2RQ4

they dont pick the menu, i mean when head office supplies them with rock hard bread, dried out deli meat and produce that somehow has had all of the moisture sucked out what are they to do?

they could put more sauce on i guess but its easy enough to ask

Everyone except Ontario is cozy as fuck

6yep thatgys the onbe hes a genias

even saskatchewan?

nobody likes us

>tfw we have the smartest PM in the world
>he's also the most handsome

I love this country!

guys an idiot
he basically said 1+1=2

>No stable jobs outside the port cities
>Can't live in port cities because old fucks are intent on propping up a housing bubble as their little Faustian bargain delusion
>350k shit skins and astronaut welfare state abusing chinks every year
>vicious amounts of social engineering from K-12+ from public and private organizations
>State mouth piece running anti-white male propaganda 24/7 and manufacturing fake news
>Standard of living dropping like a stone due to cost of living in rent and food
>Low labor mobility due to saturating the labor pool with immigrants, TFW's, and
>Can't move south to be homeless, warmest place with actual services is flooded with chinks and hipster communists
>Peer group full of plaid wearing, metrosexual, bi/gay, weak men who hate themselves and can't even be bothered to fight for their country and remove the Marxist filth
>3 party system that all supports open flood gate immigration because they don't want to pop the housing bubble on their term
>PR/Citizenship being sold for pennies on the dollar so they can balkanize a resource exporting welfare state with ethnic enclaves and parallel societies
>Half of the labor pool making below survival wages even with tiertiary education (which is expensive).
>If you graduate the labor market has credential inflation and you will never be able to afford kids or property in an economic center with work
>50+ hour work weeks won't even let you survive

So... who are the neoliberal kikes and globalists in Canada that need to go first the Day of the Rope?

Are your cities as Red-niggered as I hear?

it's 400-500k non-white immigrants now plus 60k rapefugees

i assume that means indians, and no they arent,

regina is equally white trash/indian, but regina sucks anyways and anyone with half a brain moves to moose jaw

despite what people say saskatoon doesnt really have an indian problem outside of the bad neighbourhoods which are endlessly patrolled by mounties

the smaller towns like swift current, yorkton, moosejaw are all 100% great

can someone give me one fucking reason why 500,000 immigrants a year, 1.5% of our population a year, has any justification???

>wages are being depressed to shit
>health care system strained to shit
>no shortage of labour, in fact our unemployment is through the roof
etc

I have heard good things about Moose Jaw but I live in god-tier New Brunswick which no one would ever leave. Please stay safe, user

my old partner at work was from new brunswick i think, maybe nova scotia

really funny guy, obsessed with guns so i think he liked all the open fields we have that he could go shooting in

wait a second, foreign students aren't counted in the annual immigration quota? lmfao?

they're 99% non-white and most stay after their studies

They want to saturate the labor pool to lower your wages to third world levels as a globalist target.

The same globalists that want to balkanize the country into ghettos so they can get resources to market cheaper without a strong nationalized state sitting on top of them. Did you really think the kikes and their useful idiots would ignoring second largest country in the world by landmass, holding large amounts of fresh water and resource, just... be ignored? We aren't going to need a fraction of our current population in ~20 years due to automation alone.

The white man didn't fight. He cowers here, or worse... helps usher in our deaths. That's why they are bringing in the shitskin death plague, because no one faught.

I want to know who the big kikes are for when the time comes that my life had value and I could say "I fought for my country, even though it and my people didn't deserve it".

uhh its fucking current year, theres your justification you fascist, sexist, transphobic, rascist, white devil

any data to support them staying? of all the foreigners i knew from university, ALL of them moved away to europe or australia

lots stay im sure, but i doubt its that high

what University?

All the Russians I knew stayed until they got their citizenships. All the Chinese come for the passport. It's almost always non-Europeans that come, because why would a European come to study in Canada for $20K/year, when they can study for free in Europe at top schools?

Total international student enrollment: 263,855

Do these counts of international students reflect both public and private institutions? N/A

Top 10 sending places of origin and percentage of total international student enrollment, 2015

Rank Place of Origin Number of Students Percent of Total
1 China 83,990 31.8%
2 India 44,695 16.9%
3 France 18,525 7.0%
4 United States 10,705 4.1%
5 South Korea 9,175 3.5%
6 Nigeria 8,620 3.3%
7 Saudi Arabia 6,820 2.6%
8 Brazil 4,555 1.7%
9 Iran 4,335 1.6%
10 Pakistan 3,835 1.5%
Data time reference: 2015
Source: CBIE

iie.org/Services/Project-Atlas/Canada/International-Students-In-Canada#.WGnb41Uwj1Q

Sorry that wasn't even accurate

353,000 foreign students in 2015
>90% non-white

assuming 1/4 entering a year, that's 88,250 shitskins coming as "students" who can stay after they graduate and fast track to permanent residency/citizenship (time spent studying is credited more favourably).

so we have 400-500k immigrants, 60k rapefugees, 88k foreign students, all basically non-white invading us, fucking amazing, so 550-700k/year, PLUS the fucking TFW's, which I believe is over 200k/year, and all the other ways they bring these shitskins in

This is where Canadians go abroad for study terms... gee, what a fucking surprise

Almost ALL chinks go through the same process:
Get shitty degree, bribe, and cheat in the process
Apply for PR
Bring over sick family to sit in the welfare state
Go back to China to extract wealth from their fellow citizens as most are on the good side of the state and/or the military.

This process was bad even with the TW demographic in the 80's.

tell her he loves her too.

Anyone have the video of this retard admitting she has never looked at her own hydro bill? Can't wait to see if she and retard Trudeau decide to run again, would be amazing to watch them get slaughtered.

There were 979,000 full-time students and 312,000 part-time students in 2014-2015.

So let's see, 353,000 foreign full-time students (you can't come to study part-time). >=90% non-white, 317700 or 320k.

320/979=32.7% of full-time Uni students are non-white foreign shitskins. Then you have to remember Canada is only about 65% white, and more non-whites go to University than Whites, so assume 40% in Uni from Canada are minorities, or 264k. So that leaves 395k whites.

So basically 395/979 = 40% of full-time University students in Canada are white.

Let that fucking sink in.

alberta here. I like you most. well maybe a tie with newfoundlanders for nicest canadians.

i agree. I've actually been using the write to the PM thing and saying this. Scary thing is they actually seem to be listening in many cases. Not this yet but I've been surprised by quite a few things that have changed after I wrote in to complain.

I went to Waterloo aka Waterwoo
The cheating by gooks there was hilarious. I had several assignments stolen from the drop boxes, the gooks had hooks w/ sticky shit so they could fish out assignments. They'd have fucking lookouts in the halls.

I once dropped off some impossible assignment I wasted my time on and hopelessly dropped it off in the dropbox at like 4AM and went to take a leak by a bathroom close by. I ended up coming out and I saw someone fucking around with the slit in the drop box, some gook. So I walked by and kind of observed, the fucker had some handle and was fishing.

Realizing my assignment was on top I fucking boot kicked him in the head and broke his little contraption

That's how bad Waterloo was, fucking pathetic

can you blame the universities for doing this with the amounts they charge these students though? But yeah this is a bit out of control. I can't even remember what a Canadian grad student looks like these days.

Grad students are almost always foreign. White Canadians usually go abroad. I had a Russian friend, he did his Masters/PhD in Germany/Switzerland.

A lot of Profs are minorities and they are racist as fuck (won't take white students)

Have you guys heard of "Confuscious Institutes"? They're everywhere now, Waterloo has one. They're basically economic spy centers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucius_Institute

Confucius Institute (Chinese: 孔子学院; pinyin: Kǒngzǐ Xuéyuàn) is a non-profit public educational organization affiliated with the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China,[1] whose aim is to promote Chinese language and culture, support local Chinese teaching internationally, and facilitate cultural exchanges.[2][3]

They're funded and controlled by the Chinese government and they bring in their own employees aka spies. Given the # of Chinks studying at campuses, interning, etc, it's essentially an organized spy operation to steal proprietary research from Professors and R&D from companies.

The Ex-chief of CSIS whistle blew about chink spies infiltrating every level of government and private instiutions back in 2010. The own most of BC and its economy now.

Fuck academia, they control the democracy here and the useful idiot Marxists and home owners would probably willingly give them the keys for a few more beads.

Yeah, I remember that. He said some politician fucked some gook and was compromised

Also, see pic. Actually looks like a spook. Whenever he talked he gave me the creeps, as a spook should. I'll try to find a video

Also pathetic as to how Canadian spooks aren't allowed to kill threats

youtube.com/watch?v=5xdnMuxTv1M

This guy plays 5D chess

This country is done, I just hope to take a few influential useful idiots with me if the time ever comes I am out on my ass.

he is a man of peace

Stop shitposting, Ronald

Canada is rightful American clay

Sakatoon here. Can confirm we have abbo
problem but police keep em at bay

What are you going to do about it?

lel

:DDD

>Non-Ontarians thinking Ontario=Toronto
It gets cozy once you're a good 150 kilometers away from it.

I am but a man. But my nation will do what it must when the time comes.

UofT engineering grad
Most of the chinese fucked off back to china with their degrees.

UofT
>KYS Mohammed/Wang/Pajeet

>leaf

Do it faggot !