When Trump repeals Obamacare I will get this money back, right?

When Trump repeals Obamacare I will get this money back, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthcare.gov/fees/fee-for-not-being-covered/
obamacarefee.com/2016-calculator/)
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/11-393
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the government, not taksies backsies.

Pay your breathing tax goyim.

Declare your property to be an Obamacare-free sanctuary home. If leftists can ignore laws they don't like and get away with it, why can't you?

Obviously fake because it's called the Affordable Care Act (ACA) not "Obamacare", that is a colloquialism.

In case pol is wondering, people can make shit up all the time, this is an example, nowhere is it referred to as Obamacare on governmental or state websites. This is partisan shit.

healthcare.gov/fees/fee-for-not-being-covered/

If you can afford health insurance but choose not to buy it, you must pay a fee called the individual shared responsibility payment. (The fee is sometimes called the "penalty," "fine," or "individual mandate.")

>healthcare.gov/fees/fee-for-not-being-covered/
Yes, that was the NFIB v. sebelius case. Thank your john roberts for that!

He probably just used an online calculator (e.g. obamacarefee.com/2016-calculator/) you autist. That doesn't mean he wasn't really fined, it just means he posted a screenshot of an online calculator. If I post a screenshot of an online calculator for figuring out my federal income tax after deductions, that doesn't make the image fake. You have to figure out those amounts one way or another. It's not like the government psychically calculates what you owe in taxes and then just mails you a check to sign each year.

dumb fuck, it was never called OBAMACARE

Again, take a look, that is how they got you, it is a fee. Its wrong, but its never called obama care. you lost point on the issue.

law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/11-393

Tell those fed cocksuckers they can eat shit and die.

For real, don't let Feds push you around. Let them know civil war 2.0 is a pussy hair away and there are a shitload of people that want to see them dead in the fucking streets

>Affordable Care Act
>my premiums go from $90/mo to $250/mo

Affordable my ass.

no...i lost money on the issue.

the issue was the fine, not the name faggot.

no matter what you call this duck.

you're the faggot, the ACA was affirmed by the supreme court with justice John Roberts, a Bush appointee standing at the helm, explain that one?

>stop being poor

Only poor fags worry about Obama care or i guess middle america.

>not lying your ass off on your taxes every year

i dont know a single person who has ever been audited

Are liberals seriously this stupid?

>use turbotax to do my taxes
>get to ACA part
>just say I cant afford insurance
>fine waved
its literally that easy

And why should I care about who affirmed it?

It's shit, regardless of who affirmed it.

u wot?

I use turbotax and it just automatically tells me if I could afford it or not, and how much I have to pay.

Do you really need to ask?

ok mr FBI id

Good point.

Is that a gimp dressed as a lion?

well you see, there are these three branches of government and shit, and the judicial branch serves as a tie breaker of sorts. So? I dunno, just bitch and moan, seems to be a great way of figuring things out.

Yeah, I'm aware. We all learned that in middle school. What is your point again?

Still convinced that John Roberts, by upholding the law, set this up to massively explode several years later. Wouldn't matter who was in the White House at that point. It would either get repealed or totally meltdown into a single payer bastardization.

fucking stupid lefty libshit

Made the mistake of using H&R Block online first time I did taxes with Obamacare. Had coverage 9 out of 12 months and needed to fill out each month. Their software just decided that was 12 months and averaged it per month. This gets me audited. Ended up redoing it elsewhere because they weren't going to have it fixed for over a month. Received tax return in July because of it.

Was covered until end of 2016 and dropped it because worst available plan was $400 a month with a $6000 deductible. Will get fined next year for sure.

>691 per person
>up to 2k

so it's a penalty for middle class wage cucks, this is literally nothing to anyone making 6 figures or higher in most states

Im ticked off because it is my money that will come and go because of a fucking niggers legacy.

Pretty much. They want over $250 a month to insure me, with a huge deductible (The lowest shit tier plan).

I have zero preexisting conditions, I'm 23 and live alone.

I think it's Mike "kill the gays" Pence.

356 a month here

>lie to IRS
>they are understaffed so they will never do a fucking thing about it

it will be repealed in 6 months so who gives a shit

I don't even know what it's gone up to yet. Think I might take the fine this year and wait for 2018

How affordable. How much was it before obamacare?

>cks, this is literally nothing to anyone making 6 figures or higher in most states

I make 6 figures. My income after taxes is only like $4000 a month. I still care about having to pay $400/ month for health care since its %10 of my income.

>anyone making 6 figures

anyone making 6 figures will have their own jew insurance anyway

Did being fined 992.50 cause you to have health insurance? How does Obamacare even work?

you think it will take that long?

It's called Indian giving.

You either pay the one time fine or pay monthly health insurance.

Give niggers, welfare and minimum wage fags "free" health insurance.

Fine people that make slightly more money every year if they don't buy health insurance.

Jack up insurance prices to unheard of amounts, add a huge deductible and make it cover very little.

no. it is just if i overpaid my taxes they will keep my refund up to $992. I dont like the government forcing me to purchase anything, in a for profit system.

Like this:

If you make under X amount of dollars a year, you are eligible for "affordable" health care. If you say "Well that's not affordable enough for me/I don't want health insurance", then the government fines you for not having health insurance.

>6 figures
>My income after taxes is only like $4000 a month

???

That can't be right, 4,000 * 12 = 48,000. That'd mean you were paying 52% of your gross income in taxes.

It's not getting repealed, you dumb cuck. The Republicans never had a plan to replace it and are too scared to do so. Have fun!

it works by you either lining the pockets of the fuckface insurance companies or lining the pockets of the federal government, one or the other, simply by existing.

the biggest crooked cash grab in history and thank fuck people woke up before this election.

I had a plan on healthcare.gov and it automatically enrolls you in the 2017 plan. The entire time they made comparisons to $50 cell phone plans in the emails in the spam healthcare.gov.

>Otherwise, if your monthly bill is $50, your costs could increase to $75 or more per month for the same plan starting in January. This is just an estimate of how your monthly costs will change. How much you’ll pay depends on changes to the financial help available to you, your premium and your personal situation, like an increase in income or household size.

It went from $230 a month to $400 for absolute worst plan I could get. Insurer sent a 20 page book about the damn new plan and on page 4 was the price buried in text.

>one time fine.
>have to pay that one time fine every year for the rest of your life.

Is english not your first language?
The payment happens ever years dude.

Welcome to California

its funny how you can pay for insurance or you can pay the fee and you get about the same amount of health care either way.

obongocare or romneycare was a fucking mistake. I used to be able to get pretty fair fucking health insurance now its an absurd amount you have to pay up front like 6 grand per person per year....before they even cover a generic doctors visit for something as annoying as strep throat or basic care like a gyno exam.

fuck you obongo, you can goto hell and die.

Also the fee is capped at a maximum of $2,085, which would only be $173.75 / month.

I didn't file my taxes this past year because I didn't have insurance and wasn't going to pay the fine
so I assume once it gets repealed I'm not going to owe anything towards it, right?

WTF I LOVE THE NHS NOW

haha but at least you rule the waves eh burgers? hahahaha rule america! america rules the waves!

Fag

Except it's not a fixed amount, it is a percentage of your taxable income

Should have been one time a year.

>Hurr durr, not Obumfuck care
>Hurr durr, the point is the name
>Hurr durr, nevermind you got a charge from the government for failing to purchase something.

Dumb liberal fucking cuck.

gotta account for the fact that congress is a bunch of shitters who take long "vacations"

to me it is more about the principle of being forced by the government to "purchase" anything in a capitalist society.

It's capped at a fixed amount. If what you would be paying ends up at $2,085 or greater for the entire year, you only have to pay $2,085.

just giving you a hard time man. Pissed me off reading that though.

It's a tax faggot. No refunds. Thanks John Robert's

Fuck repealing it, let it fail on its own.

I'm still not seeing how you could get to 52% of your gross income (assuming the minimum six figure salary of $100,000 / year and the $48,000 / year after taxes that user mentioned) going to taxes even with living in California.

I hate when Obama brags about more people uninsured now, ignoring the fact that you're forced to have insurance or face a fine.

Also, wasn't the goal 40 million in a few years? They're barely at 20 million after 6 years.

That's retarded.

i believe it is not worded to be a tax. it is a "penalty" tacked on your taxes though. I am not a smart lawyer accountant politician type.

Fucking christ. They grant illegals amnesty then fine anyone who doesn't pay into the system to buy their fat ass kid's diabetes medicine? This is some serious globalist bullshit, I'm tired of funneling money to poor (read: shit colored) """people"""

>fine

It's not even that. Just adjust your tax withholding so you never need a return and BOOM, they can't touch your bank account.

This is the whole point. It was never about 'Affordable'. As usual for the Dimmicrap party, it's about buying votes from all the minimum wage government tit-suckers at the expense of the middle class.

The sad thing is your average blue-collar worker thinks the Democrats are for them, when they have been the ones all along fucking them over in the biggest ways, opening doors for immigrants to steal their jobs, and taxing the fuck out of them to give free shit to single whores and 'persons of color'.

They Partially woke up this election, but the fact is, Clinton still won the popular vote.

We're about to be fucked if people don't start fucking educating their children instead of letting all the liberal fuck professors and teachers do it for them.

I think the use of the word penalty means they'll just take it out of your return if you are penalized.

A tax they could go after you to pay it if your return didn't cover that amount.

>They Partially woke up this election, but the fact is, Clinton still won the popular vote.

Remove California and New York. Trump wins the popular vote easily then. These two states alone are the driving forces for liberal degeneracy.

Illinois, Oregon and Washington are possible to save if people start turning out more outside of the city.

Clinton only won the Popular vote due to California, where it is widely known illegals vote in droves.

Without illegals and dead people voting, she would have lost that too.

Anyway my aunt told me she pays like 500 a month for coverage. I'm very lucky because I have coverage through my job, If I didn't I just wouldn't get Insurance and not file my taxes.

they seem to go out of their way to make sure this was not perceived as a tax.

>be me
>can earn 300k no problem as a top-tier brogrammer
>instead live as a hermit and don't pay any taxes
>do odd jobs for cash and don't participate in society much
>mfw i'm happier and have a greater command of myself than anyone i know
If Trump changes things to where working is actually in my interest, I'd be glad to do so -- but until then I'm not playing the game.

Remove the illegals and CA could be in play in the future too.

that doesnt include federal income tax, so at 100000, you have about 35% just going to income taxes alone, forget all the other taxes this fucked up state makes you pay.