Fuck Trump and FUCK white people

And I mean that SINCERELY.

We'll have a president who lost the election by millions of votes -- was installed by the FBI and Vladimir Putin. Meanwhile his white supporters demand that we respect their dear leader.

Uh, no.

We will NEVER accept this as OK. It may be the new normal, but that's a new normal in which the America we knew and loved is gone.

Trump has fomented attitudes among whites that is very reminiscent of, and I dislike using these analogies, but Hitler and Mussolini. His ultra nationalist, isolationist and racist rhetoric has the same tone of these two fascists.

This won't end well for the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2015/01/230371-2-map-shows-red-states-rely-federal-aid-looks-can-deceiving/
bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345
youtube.com/watch?v=G_4nQdCMic0
youtube.com/watch?v=lc7liHCf8mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lost election by millions of votes
Kek. Which election was that?

You want to start a civil war, better get yourselves an army. The US Army will be on our side.

Your move, libcuck.

>If you outvote your opponent, they win.

What's the matter, hmmmmmmmmm?

>muh popular vote
babby's first election

Don't get so haughty, thotty.

Liberal states can just secede and the conservative states will whither away once all their welfare money disappears.

Who grows the food you eat? I doubt it's a millenial gender studies graduate.

you would all starve. plus we have the guns, we would just invade and kill you

>we would chimp out when you take away our gibs

>dear leader
as a korean i find that offensive.

Chimp out in your own neighborhood, like you always do

I think you got it backwards

>wtf I hate america now

fucking progressives say this shit every time a republican is elected president.

fucking move to canada or calexit already.

don't like white men?

then stop living in white countries, or using inventions made by white men, like the internet

>America we knew and loved

I thought America was never great?

Take a civics class

We aren't a democracy, thank god for that

lol, no

ijr.com/2015/01/230371-2-map-shows-red-states-rely-federal-aid-looks-can-deceiving/

> Only New York, LA, and Chicago should decide U.S. presidential elections.

Does anyone have that Hillary is a loser image? Where it shows everyone that supported her and how she still failed, and says "This is the face of a loser"?

In theory, even with millions of illegals voting in California - he could have theoretically won with as few as 30 or so total votes.

It helps to read the constitution to understand the rules.

>Liberal states secede
>Get invaded by Free American Empire
>Can't vote for Marxism
>Still pay taxes

Feels good.

That argument doesn't make any sense.

Not everyone in those cities thinks alike.

Enjoy your sanctions. The rest of the developed world isn't going to tolerate warmongers.

I don't really care about any of that.

What I do care about is that the only people who voted for Trump are inbred rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

They might as well politically

I have to work with idiots like OP. Fucking go to Canada already.

>Hillary won
She won what, exactly?

I won a race in Mario Kart. Should I be president?

Fuck this is some low quality bait. Are you even trying OP?

You could say the same about people who live in rural communities in that case.

>tfw lefty liberal libshits are all of the sudden pro-secession and pro 10th amendment

>OP
>nigger

city people are mostly niggers though

Leftists are also more pro-gun now. Trump woke them up.

bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345

t. Cletus, the inbred meth head from Ohio, posting from his 1992 Ford pick up truck

OP is referring to the popular vote, which doesn't actually decide who is president.

You do realize you're probably going to have a democrat president in 4 years.

When did people in this country turn into such a bunch of whiny bitches?

Your candidate is white soooo....

>What is the cause of the Civil war

Just itch the second burger civil war and get erradicated hillfags

>1 post by this shill ID

found it!

wait i thought the left was supposed to like fbi for letting her off? sorry i was in a coma for the past couple months

too bad you can't arm yourself in the lefty libshit strongholds

Next thing you know, lefty libshits will be advocating for the repeal of gun control laws

Based leaf.

Nice Proxy, Justin

Fuck off you whiney CTR cuck. She lot in the electoral college. Fucking accept that.

>that's a new normal in which the America we knew and loved is gone.

Hey, I thought that america is white, capitalist, colonialist, hetero normative patriarchy? Is that the america you loved?

>who lost the election by millions of votes

He didn't lose the election.

>was installed by the FBI and Vladimir Putin

As of now, no evidence has been released to the public supporting that. There's more evidence that the Democrats hacked this election than Russia.

>Meanwhile his white supporters demand that we respect their dear leader.

Are you neglecting the colored people that voted for Trump? Wow, racist much?

>It may be the new normal, but that's a new normal in which the America we knew and loved is gone.

There is no "new normal". You just answered why we need to make America great again.

>Trump has fomented attitudes among whites that is very reminiscent of, and I dislike using these analogies, but Hitler and Mussolini.

Whatever "fomented attitudes" you're talking about existed long before Trump came into the picture, and aren't nearly as close to Hitler and Mussolini.

>We will NEVER accept this as OK.
Who is we? I haven't seen the movement grow at all. srs question.

This will end great for us, darky. Huehuegueg

What developed world?

>It may be the new normal

Wrong, stupid. It's the same as it's always been. You're just a big baby.

They are also painfully aware that Trump is in charge of NSA apparatus.
We fucking said it for years - you give the state more and more control, eventually there will be someone in charge of that control you don't like and you won't be able to do shit about it.
But no, they had to have their 'safe spaces'

it takes a special type of retarded liberal to witness the last decade and a half of society's downward spiral into politically correct muh feels SJW bullshit, who the sees Trump's election as a culmination of "muh fascist racist amerikkkan toxic culture!"

>lost by millions of votes
Thanks to like 3 counties in California. If you believe the popular vote should decide the election you are basically saying only two states in the U.S should be allowed to vote in the election. Also the counties who put Hillary over had a heavy latino population.
>installed by the FBI and Vladimir Putin
No evidence whatsoever of this. The DNC leaks wouldn't have had an impact if the party itself wasn't doing anything corrupt - which it was. You should thank Russia for giving you the truth, even if they had an agenda behind doing so. The DNC leaks would have happened either way though.
>his white supporters
Identity politics are getting old man. The left continues to show their hypocrisy through their own racism.

why still here?

OH NO BRER FOX DON'T THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH!!!

Nobody can stop white men except white men.

Kek what happened

>bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345

Read the article, it's about a fucking tranny buying a gun. Discarded, liberals are not buying guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_4nQdCMic0

Interesting bit - the leaks actually did nothing to her, her unfavorability ratings didn't budge even a bit before and after leaks. We like to meme around, but average voter didn't care about leaks.

>This won't end well for the United States.
that's good

How many orifices are you bleeding from right now?

Morons Fuck us all up

Maybe stop being a nigger lover. Man up, quit being a faggot.

Also sage

lebensraum is isolationist

You say "fuck white people" and then complain about Hitler. You're the fascist here you stupid ass nigger.

We're sick of black racism and supremacy. Fuck niggers and fuck Africa.

It will end in glory for our country while the rest of the cucked nations fall into utter mediocrity, crushed under the weight of their own smugness and diversity.

Top kek. Conservative states will all be fine. We grow our own food and have enough small businesses and industry to pick up whatever pieces your mega corporations leave behind. You retards, on the other hand, will all starve and see your super population centers descend into total chaos once everyone realizes that Kroger isn't gonna get restocked ever again.

>fomented

plz plz plz be b8

>Be me, high af in social studies
>Knew how the Electoral College worked then
>MFW I still remembered and they don't seem to

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Pls beat the chefs.

>demand we respect their dear leader

We don't demand anything from you. Except to die and be a quick funeral.

wtf I hate Russia now

my candidates political party was exposed as corrupt in how the primary was run.

>RUSSIA INSTALLED HIM

the information was more important than how it was exposed.

>not understanding your own government

>pick up trucks don't have the internet

OP you're delusional. Just move already, nobody would give 1 fuck. Trump 2017. Deal with it.

get over it

Why do you keep making these threads? I'm talking to everyone here really. Is it to troll? You are not doing a very good job at it to tell truth. All that's happening is that you make a retarded post and then someone points out how retarded it is. It looks like pic related. Is that making you happy? Are you autistic? Are you this entertained by literally everyone in the thread calling you a retard?

She goes to prison. She must go to prison.

The point is that those communities are farther spread out, and probably have more different issues that can be discussed than just the three most populous states.

>implying it isn't just pandering anyways

(Part 2)
Are you the same person? If so why are you making the same threads over and over, each calling you a retard? Are you different people but are alligned under 1 group like CTR? Are you getting paid and how much? Is it worth it to post these threads to an anime image board, for each thread to turn upon you and call you a fucking retard? That's all that's happening. You havn't convinced anyone if that was your plan. I want to know WHY?

>Fuck Trump and FUCK white people

you know whats a way to get people to not take anything you say seriously?

mmm sweet sweet tears

I didnt read the thread.
I just wanted you to know that your salt is so beautiful. I could not mine the quality of salt that you give, if I spent half a year trying for it.
I thank you.
>If you played bridge at the WSPO, you paid a lost of $ to lose.
I love you and your salt.

You should all just leave before things get ugly.
No chance in hell are we allowing the demographic shift to continue the way it has been going.
A pushback is mandatory. Get the fuck out, the titan is waking up.

Did you know that the dems gave hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants a free pass into the country to vote for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc7liHCf8mc

It was the only way she even stood a chance and even that failed Hahahahahahaha fuck that cunt and fuck you too!

First off, why no angry about white people?

>Leave it alone

Second, yes, she won the popular vote BIG time but lost the ridiculousness of the electoral college

>So let's get rid of the fucking thing