Is there a worst case of getting fucked over in a divorce proceedings than Brendan Fraser?

Is there a worst case of getting fucked over in a divorce proceedings than Brendan Fraser?

Other urls found in this thread:

divorcedebbie.com/brendan-fraser-divorce-afton-smith/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631057/Lead-singer-heavy-metal-band-As-I-Lay-Dying-sentenced-six-years-prison-plotting-kill-wife.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3019741/I-given-20m-John-Cleese-reveals-alimony-battle-ex-wife-Alyce-Fay-Eichelberger-s-better-now.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs&t=164s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palimony
xojane.com/issues/feminism-has-made-men-lazy
youtube.com/watch?v=9onauqdci_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened to him?

his shit got all fucked up

divorcedebbie.com/brendan-fraser-divorce-afton-smith/

He got fucked,

he literally owes his ex wife nearly 1 million a year in alimony.

> To maintain the lifestyle they say

Marriage

300k/yr in alimony

he got JUSTED hard ordered to pay his wife 900k a year in alimony even though he hasnt made that type of money in years

Robin Williams had a very similar, if not worse situation, which on top of his own deteriorating condition, probably contributed heavily to his suicide.

Apparently he began funneling most of the money he made to his children leading up to his suicide, which frankly should have been a red flag. Good on him for thinking of his kids, but it's a shame that anyone can get away with ruining someone's life like that.

And I wondered why he kept making shitty movies...

I thought it was a million a month?

Dave Foley got it pretty hard.

Dave Foley got fucked over. He can't even go to Canada anymore.

Just pay a hitman to get rid of the bitch

This, it'd would be way cheaper than 900k/year.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631057/Lead-singer-heavy-metal-band-As-I-Lay-Dying-sentenced-six-years-prison-plotting-kill-wife.html

jesus christ he looks terrible

>Implying 6 years of your life wasted on prison is worse than living a hell on earth

Does he have enough to support it?

Seems a little off for a judge to put such a high mark if he has almost no income.

i think not man, every time someone talk about divorces i mention brendan, you can see his pain

If you listen to Colin Quinn interviews Robin Williams was crazy hearing voices for a few years and killed himself solely because he was crazy.

Hulk Hogan was smart enough to pay off his wife in a divorce settlement with one time payout and not permanent alimony. Basically he got all the money back from suing the Gawker jew

Buddy obviously had a stupid lawyer who didn't advise him to just settle with cash and not wait for alimony judgement

Cunt judge Jewdy just told him to go out and make a bunch of hit films and it wouldn't be a problem.

He fought mummies and the SCORPION KANG. He'll be okay.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3019741/I-given-20m-John-Cleese-reveals-alimony-battle-ex-wife-Alyce-Fay-Eichelberger-s-better-now.html

20 million burgernotes for this

Robin Williams was unhappy the very moment he gave up sniffing mountains of cocaine. Mon oncle partied with him frequently and when he gave it up he ran 15km and drank a half dozen 2 litre bottles of TAB a day. It rewires your pleasure pathways and nothing else feels as good ever again.

Personally I'm a part of the Brendan Fraser fan-club, and I think his wife is a total bitch. Fuck her

youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs&t=164s

i remember before /fit/ i thought he was mad jacked in george of the jungle

But lost to the vaginajew

True but he also had Lewy body dementia (LBD), a type of dementia and Parkinson's disease hybrid which is genetic and causes hallucinations which apparently told him to kill himself.

Coke also blows out your heart, most heavy coke users drop dead of heart attacks (er carrie fisher)

God that's hard to watch

the OG!

Carrie Fisher would fuck a fan for a z of uncut pink pearl coke.

that guy has cancer come on

I'd either go on the run or just fuckin kill myself.

Ex must be a real cunt.She must realize he doesnt make that kind of money anymore.

Just goes to show ya even if you are a top 5% big shot forget about marriage because the woman-beast will gouge you, no doubt about it, because it's man vs. government and no dick or John has that kinda cash.

Surprised that anybody still falls for the massive stinking gaping snare.

Kek I thought the guy talking over the video was Brendan at first

You just have to make a prenup if you're that rich, they'll be so blinded by your millions they won't care if they go homeless after the divorce.

>American/western womyn
>not embracing islam and getting uncucked

>prenup
So easy to hop to another state to invalidate. Basically useless.

I watched Brendan Fraiser in a show called Texas Rising yesterday.
It was pretty good made in 2015 I recommend it to other Sup Forumsacks in hope if it gets a better rating maybe he'll get more bigger roles.

Dave foley got it worse than brenden.

He was on Rogan a couple years back talking about it.

Nope, just don't get married.

Make a promise to the one you love and convince her that a contract is just a state bastardization of your love.

If she starts pushing hard for the ink on the hard line, you know she smells blood in the water and will attack like a shark as soon as the bait your dropping all around her runs dry.

/fit/ teaches you to worship body ideals that are impossible without roids and/or having no life that you will inevitably not be able to maintain with age.

Such a degenerate board.

Dont get married and equally as important - dont get her prego.

It's certainly not unheard of. Some women feel it's their duty to ruin the ex husband.

He was the only good part of this shit series.

Nigger, you don't even have to be married anymore to get anally fucked by the long arm of the law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palimony

Jesus fucking Christ, the vaginal Jew has done it. There is no turning back.

What do we do?

this cant be real

>George of the jungle has been reduced to this

I always used to say people couldn't maintain those bodies without roids too. Then I went to prison (no roids there) and got fucking jacked and remain in great shape to this day. Stay chubby leaf.

Is that really Brendan?

>What do we do?

Work on those artificial wombs and colonize mars.

Not contact with women. Buy a fleshlight.

>What do we do?

Make them be the breadwinners.
Now you're the stay at home wife who gets to cook and give back massages.
That's the end result of ultra-feminism.

Palimony, my friend.
Court can make you in some cases pay alimony if you live with a woman for longer than six months.

underrated post.

I was waiting for it to pull her head off. Sub Zero style

Alec Baldwin had a pretty rough divorce.

His SHIT got JUST FUCKed UP

His shit was fucked up

Baldwin is a cucked faggot though. I dont care if he falls off the planet.

xojane.com/issues/feminism-has-made-men-lazy

They already do, and fucking surprise, surprise, they hate it. More news at eleven.
Who would have thought that men would love to stay at home, cook good meals, take care of their spawn, get free cash and play XBox in the meantime. Nobody could have foreseen this!!!

one of Cleese tour alone was called the alimony tour

he showed pics of his ex wife picking up at arm wads of hundreds of pounds

What never ceases to amaze is the sheer audacity of the ex wife in these cases. How could you live with yourself knowing you're crippling someone financially? It's a level of parasitism I can't comprehend.

Bill Burr on Golddigging Whores

youtube.com/watch?v=9onauqdci_g

How many of us were waiting for that thing to start choking the life from that poor child?

>Mon oncle

Dave Foley

>Who would have thought that men would love to stay at home, cook good meals, take care of their spawn, get free cash and play XBox in the meantime. Nobody could have foreseen this!!!

That's why our goal should be pushing ultra-hard feminism.

These "alpha" males don't know a good deal when they see one.

People don't realize girls can fall for skillful blowjobs too...

Adopt 2D waifus and nofap as your only hope.

Thank you for that!

Doing this would also most likely lead them to cheat.

Marry richer than you...

Wife is pretty well loaded. Family has an old restaurant that has a line-up outside every day.

I work part time, play golf, video games, exercise.

We just had a kid and now her dad is buying us a house on property near a bamboo forest...

Friendly neighbourhood Eigosensei fag!

Happy New Year!

Shit. This is what the Aryan race looks like.

What do you mean by the last part? Elaborate please.

kek

>What do you mean by the last part? Elaborate please.

So basically, the media 'narrative' is that men are sex driven and women are the ones who decide whether they get it.

The opposite can be true. It's just that Western males are bad at sex due to their shitty "it's a sin" culture.
However, if the male is really good at sex, he will note that the female begins to crave his attention.

Ex. Girls can be swayed by oral sex just as much as men. Maybe even more on account of the multiple orgasms.

dickgirls bro, even men are better at being women than real women.

marriage meme

It was like $50k a month, and she took him to court because she said she wanted more out of him lol, said he was hiding assets

Reading those posts by "the chamcham" makes me see brendan fraser in a whole different light.

always thought of him as kind of better-than-average but somewhat generic chad. actually like him a lot more after reading that stuff, somehow.