"HEIL TRUMP, HEIL HITLER, HEIL OUR PEOPLE, HEIL VICTORY, SIEG HEIL, GAS ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES...

>"HEIL TRUMP, HEIL HITLER, HEIL OUR PEOPLE, HEIL VICTORY, SIEG HEIL, GAS ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES, WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN 14/88 RAHOWA!"

What did he mean by this?

He scared the shit out of thousands of inbred kikes and we got to watch them scurry about in the light. NYT also used his 'white zionism' line which really pisses off the sand rats.

He should start his own non-profit called Spencer Lives Here

I'm surprised no one ever shopped a fedora on him when he started in with "we are the Children of the Sun!"

Maybe he just really admired the Incas and their vast empire?

Fug forgot pic.

"children of the sun" is a reference to Aryans i think

Now it doesn't matter what he says or doesn't say. Look at the way the heebs and niggers look at him in their eyes. One thing I don't think a lot of young guys know about niggers is that due to their witch doctor "culture" (if you'd really call it that?) is that niggers are EXTREMELY superstitious so anything that YOU are even slightly scared of niggers = x 3 of that, hence their always aggressive posturing ACT, that's all it really is. AN illusion. I've been in enough fist-fights with niggers in the past to KNOW this too, and I'm certainly no "tuff guy" either.

Damn, he even has that sweet Nazi haircut

Aww man. I thought I'd finally found a kindred spirit group of Americans that enjoy reading about the Incan Empire.

Kek, what a degenerate. DICK SPENCER CONFIRMED FOR WEABOO

>DICK SPENCER CONFIRMED FOR WEABOO
yeah, we have to drop him, Sup Forums cant afford to be associated with an anime connoisseur

I'm Richard Spencer and I'm glad that you guys have so much respect for me.
All I ever wanted was to be your leader and bring the white race back to the glory it once had.
Also homosexuals are a part of European culture and always has been so lay off them getting your dick sucked doesn't make you gay either.
Please watch my Jewish friends over at TRS they surly know their stuff.

>Please watch my Jewish friends over at TRS
t. Ironmarch

If you're Richard Spencer then wear this the next time you rile the media up pls.

>Children of the Sun
White people literally die from sun exposure

Anti-Spencer is a codeword for Alt-Light.

If only. We were promised right-wing death squads after this election and all we got was some crying useful idiots blocking traffic.

we also die from shitskin exposure so gtfo

The LARPmaster General.

Spencer takes roleplaying as a nazi too seriously.

Controlled opposition funded by dark money leftist/globalist think tanks and institutions.

Barron hacked Donald Trump's account just now.
It's the only explanation

ouch! I am really hurt now, I will leave and never come back

WHITE ZIONISM.

Pro-spencer is a codeword for I SUCK COCK

t. jew

IronMarch/TRS feuding is autistic af

No, because I agree with what Spencer says. He's just an attention whore faggot.

>BEING GAY IS PART OF WHITE CULTURE,GOY

Thats some "movement" you faggots got going there