Fake music epidemic must be stopped

First we had "fake news" and now we are being subjected to "fake music".

Mariah Carey's performance Saturday night during Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest went haywire when a vocal track malfunctioned and threw off the singer's lip syncing onstage. The singer was visibly frustrated when a vocal track malfunction set off her performance.
The technical issue occurred while Carey was preparing to sing her hit "Emotions."

ā€œIā€™m trying to be a good sport here,ā€ a visibly frustrated Carey said as she stopped singing and tried to find her place, explaining to the crowd that her vocal track was missing and she couldn't hear through her ear piece. She opted to "let the audience sing."

How do we stop the "fake music" epidemic?

no one cares about this, also stop fake music wtf are you going on about. Just keep listening to zeppelin dooood

I'm more concerned about the mulatto/nigger music epidemic then whether or not they're lip syncing.

It was the Russians, they hacked her mic.

Well first lets not make posts on Sup Forums that make it seem as if we are accepting the concept of "fake news" because its "normal" now and we need to apply it to other things like music.

Lets first not do that Kike.

Jews control the niggermusic market. Stop following/supporting it

My family are professional classical musicians. We go into a fucking rage when we see this shit on television. I am thinking about marketing my music with an alt-right vibe that is against the Jewish hollywood produced lip synching lazy piece of shit pop stars who have started to do this.

Music needs dignity again. Musicians need to demonstrate the power and creativity of musicianship again. This shit is not okay, definitely not for White Americans.

THICC

>grandmother gets confused and befuddled by technology

So what else is new?

>can't into sarcasm

Garth brooks is the worst lip sync performer I've seen live.

Someone made me go. It was horrible on so many levels

>"fake music"
Want to know how I know you're underage?
fake music has been a thing forever. Britney Spears got in trouble for that back in the early 00s, for example

T
H
I
C
C

>white princess Ashlee Simpson mercilessly booed at the Orange Bowl for lip syncing on SNL
>mulatto nigress worshipped while being an absolute cunt for doing the same exact thing in the middle of the demon city NYC

Fucking degeneracy

I still love how the dancers all just didn't give a fuck and kept going with it

Don't listen to shitty pop music produced by Jews.

>Want to know how I know you're underage?

Please see:

this
Being a nigger should not be hip.

under rated post right here

It's a theatrical performance

It's because only white people have figured out torrents

Look at that old saggy nigger cow.

>>now
welcome back, to the land of the livin'

>Mariah's Career
>Last victim of 2016

I tuned into that for a few hours. Muted, but I turned it up every time I saw a guitar, drums, and no choreography designed to make up for the shitty music. There was a sliver of hope every time to hear actual rock. Instead it was just fucking pop rock.

Fake music isn't the only problem. It's lack of good music.

I would sign a petition to have the Rolling Stones, Van Halen, or any old band to play next year. Hell, even Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, or Avenged Sevenfold would be better than the shit they have now.

Every other time I looked at the TV while muted, I just thought "holy fuck, pol was right. fuck new york."

the only interesting things I saw during these performances was a Kemper amp head and some Marshall cabinets in the background.